Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Uk ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He has phoned and told them we don't want to view, that it was advertised as the wrong area and we are not interested in the area. It didn't matter what I said he wasn't budging so I said it was a waste of time him missing work and us viewing knowing that we wasn't going to accept it. It would just make me sadder to walk round in there thinking what could be and knowing it wouldn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Hun, hopefully because you've not viewed it it won't go against you? They've advertised it as the wrong area so not fair they want to put you at the bottom of the list!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I honestly don't think he will ever get what he is hoping for house wise. I almost told him that I was going and it was up to him whether he came with us or not because I don't believe he wouldn't choose to come with us. But then anything that goes wrong will all be my fault.
    We only planned to be here 6 months, that was 8 years ago next week. 5 years ago I was desperate to move and yet we are still here, he kept saying to renew the contract one more time, that it wasn't the right time to move and it would do for a while longer.
    I came home from a weekend away to him in a terrible mood, since he phoned and said we are not interested he is suddenly in a really good mood. I don't think we will ever move, there will always be a problem with something to do with any potential houses.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no does he have a sentimental attachment to the house? I know it sounds funny but my dads like that my mum is desperate to move but my dad keeps dragging his heels because the house is a carbon copy of the one he grew up in so ge feels emotionally attached to it!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well three of the boys were born here but I think that's more of a woman's sentimentality. He is just a snob about the areas. We joined the list in April, but I didn't bid on anything for over 6 months because he didn't like any of the areas. I think he is holding out for this idea of what he wants, which unfortunately is as likely to come up on a council housing list as we are to win the lottery.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes my dad's not sentimental about us being born in house but his childhood! Strange man my dad can be though lol!
    Ah it's soo frustrating waiting for a house I feel your pain too. We've sold but struggling to find anywhere to buy and all of life's plans are ok hold until then. It just frustrates me that some people get things so easily and were still at square 1! I don't get why that is sometimes!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was starting to plan and get excited about the prospect of being settled before ttc, but now our status has gone from a number to 'not prioritised' so I think ttc will be delayed even longer.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no! that's such a shame that you're now not prioritised! Oh that's so rubbish!!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sucks, big time. But nothing I can do about it now. I just hope it doesn't take too long to work back up the list. I've been so angry with him but it's not helping anyone, I swear he better not moan about this house again though.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you're right being angry doesn't help and it's good to keep calm and not be stressed, just in case there's an oops baby, you don't want high testosterone levels lol! Yeah don't blame you though bet he knows to tread on egg shells about the house now though lol
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast