Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast

Thread: Uk ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How's everyone getting on? We've been busy painting. Living room is pretty much done, should be finished today then it's just carpets and we can get furniture in there, and ds2 and 4s room is about half way through painting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah fantastic! When did you move!? So exciting! How's dh and boys?
    I'm ok our move is progressing so fingers crossed a few weeks time well be in!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've not actually moved in there yet. We've had to give 2 months notice on the old house so DH said we might as well get it sorted before moving the big stuff in so we don't have to worry about painting around it.
    It's exciting, I've never been able to do a nursery so making their rooms the way they want them now is like finally getting to do that lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's fantastic! Really gives you time to get the house just how you want it! So exciting!
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mob's what a dream come true!!!! You are not gonna know yourself once you are in, your are just going to have a thing called 'Space!!!' LOL When we moved from the 2 bed to our 3 it was the strangest feeling, being able to move your arms in a circle. Let us know when your in ok. BTW when I moved into our new house I did conceive 3 pinks in a row but thats another story LOL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doing lots of packing today. OMG how many books do these kids need?! Luckily most of their stuff is already in tubs so will just be moved in them.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spent the first night in the new house last night. I am so beyond stressed, I know they say moving is stressful but we I did it before it didn't seem that stressful. Then again when I did it before ds1 was only just turning 14 months old and he was an angel of a child. He was not unpacking boxes and throwing breakables down the stairs (ds1s bedside lamp now doesn't work) or tearing pages out of books he found (Minecraft book missing a section on The Neather, whatever the heck that is lol) nor was he clinging to my leg when I needed to do stuff then wanting to run away from me when I needed him to stay out of the way and bf my side to keep him safe and out of the way of people moving heavy things. I also didn't have to break up fights or have people asking for things they haven't wanted in months and are at the bottom of one of the many boxes or following me round complaining of hunger or "he did this/won't let me do that".
    I was however very pleased after hearing most of the people I know who moved in the last year tell me that they had to wait 2 weeks for sky to be fitted, to find that I could have it fitted today and that my landline and Internet are also active today.
    I'm so cold today, it's pouring hard outside. I'm tempted to put the heating on just to see what it's like to live in a warm house with central heating but seeing as ds4 is wearing just a tshirt, nappy and socks (I really should get trousers on him before the guy comes to do the sky but he is napping ATM) and the others are upstairs on the xbox in just thin pjs I think it must just be me so won't.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ilm so pleased you're in! That's fantastic news! God moving is soooo stressful but at least you're in! Yay! Yay for sky and Internet too! Hope you enjoy your new home so much
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to fast forward a few weeks so everything is where it should be and there are not boxes everywhere lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mob's hows the house going !!

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast