Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

liposuction with fat transfer to breasts?

I have wanted lipo since I was a preteen due to stubborn fat deposits on my belly (I have a pot belly and twigs for limbs); recently I've been reading about using the fat from lipo to enlarge breasts. My right breast is half a cup size smaller than my left breast and if possible, I'd like to just make it match my left breast which is a small B. I know many of the fat cells don't survive transer, but I'd be happy with any increase at all. However, I don't want lumpy breasts and would rather be asymmetric than have lumps.

Has anyone here had a fat transfer via lipo to breasts, or know someone personally who does?
    Last edited by maidentomother; September 20th, 2014 at 07:33 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Never heard of it but boy would I be interested! My left breast is a whole cup size larger and I like you have sticks for limbs and a pot belly. Ugh.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

3. Likes Hopeful12 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too!!! I am not totally into cosmetic surgery but I would be on that one!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister and I used to joke about being "OBB" - one boob bigger.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I'm sorry you ladies are similarly shaped but glad not be the only one! I know that some amount of asymmetry is normal, but not only is the difference between my breasts visibly obvious (I just don't wear bras bc one side gapes, the other overflows, it's hideous) - BUT I also have severe scoliosis and am missing my left index finger since age 2, so I ALREADY feel like an asymmetric freak. To be able to change these small flaws on my body which can actually BE changed would make me so happy!

Also, it would be so nice to have clothes fit better.

The procedure which I'm considering is called BEAULI and the dr who pioneered it is in Berlin. I've been reading reviews of his surgery but there aren't a huge amount and while most are very positive, a few were very negative (one lady had very lumpy lipo results, another has very lumpy breast results with own-fat transfer). I also don't get a great vibe from his photo, but maybe that's silly?

The ladies who had bad results were in the 40s, and the younger you are the better results you have as your skin is more elastic still. Berlin is a 6 hour drive from me which is far for a consult!

When I still lived in the US I was considering going to a dr my friend had used, and I'd seen her (excellent) lipo results. I'm scared to use a dr without knowing a successful outcome personally! Amd while I do speak German, it's far from perfect especially when it comes to technical lingo. Maybe I should try a dr in Paris instead, as that's 5 hours away and my spoken French is almost as good and I can read French much better than German. Hmmm. What would you do? I can't leave the EU but otherwise I could go anywhere, and money is no concern.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    An update! I found a dr I really like in Frankfurt, which is only 1.5-2 hours away from me. I've had a consultation & follow-up and my surgery is booked for the 25th, in 11 days! I still need to get my pre-OP bloodwork done tomorrow, but my bloodwork has always been very good except for vit D deficiency in the past, but they won't check that. I had a mammogram, which was optional but the dr strongly suggested I get one, so we have a 'before' shot of my breasts. All was normal with the mammogram.

Next Thursday I have an appointment with a psychiatrist, who will write a medical attest that this surgery is psychologically necessary as it is treating a deformity which causes me great psychological distress. (And in fact, this is very much the truth, especially since my OCD and BDD magnify the distress, and I'm further deformed by my scoliosis.) If I wanted to, I could use this testimony to fight my insurance to try and get them to cover the cost of the surgery, but that's no sure thing and not worth the trouble IMO. But, provided I get the testimony, I won't have to pay sales tax (19%!!!) to the city of Frankfurt for 'purely cosmetic surgery'. That will save me 600 Euros!

In a case like mine where I only want one breast enlarged and my breasts are overall small enough that it's not a major undertaking, my surgeon will put me under general anesthesia and do everything altogether over the course of about 2 hours. First the lipo, water assisted to limit damage to the fat cells, then she will inject 2-3x the volume of desired fat into my smaller breast. I have enough fat to make my breasts equal if at least 50% of the cells survive, which is likely. Bc of the way my back curves & humps, it would be better to have my right, currently smaller breast be a bit bigger than the left, as it would balance my body best, especially clothed. So she will aim for that.

I'll take plenty of photos before and after at various times so you can see how it turns out. If I don't have to pay tax, the surgery will be €4000, including anesthesia, which is a great price. The dr thinks I am an ideal candidate and that one operation shall suffice. The timing is great, since I hope to start TTC around Dec 5-10th which is when I will next O. Since many of the fat cells will die and surgery is obviously stressful on the body, I'm hopeful it will sway pink. The dr recommended I try to gain weight before the surgery (something about growth factors and how weight gain improves fat cell survival after transfer?) so I compromised by not losing any weight.
    Last edited by maidentomother; November 13th, 2014 at 04:49 PM.

My Ovulation Chart

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you are going to do this and then try to get pregnant? Is that wise? Your chest will certainly change with pregnancy! My boobs got huge! I would hold off on anything cosmetic until AFTER kids! They mess your body up quite a bit and may make this a waste of time and money.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree.. I wouldn't waste money getting surgery. I have friends who got implants & then were very sad with how pregnancy changed them.
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I discussed that issues at length with my dr. The breast enlargement won't affect BFing , it's not at all like with implants bc it's my own fat being injected. Also, while I'm aware that pregnancy and BFing could permanently increase my breast size, I think it's very unlikely in my case (my body including breasts is very similar to my mom's and her breasts returned to their former size after BFing). Furthermore, a hormonal increase in breast size won't fix the asymmetry between my breasts which is what I care about, not my breast size.

As for the lipo, it's definitely best to have that before pregnancy bc my skin elasticity will only decline with time/age and the physical & hormonal effects of childbearing. Getting lipo now gives me the best possible outcome in terms of my skin shrinking properly, and the slow expansion of pregnancy may even aid the looose skin issue and prevent potential stretch marks. My dr says it's fine for me to start TTC right away and even recommends it.

Also, for psychological reasons I really want my belly fat gone before I'm pregnant so I can enjoy my bump instead of hating my body. My BDD is entirely focused on my stomach/love handles. It has been a major, constant source of misery since early puberty.

If I end up with loose skin or not enough fat is removed from my belly, then I will get a tummy tuck when I'm done having kids. But as that may not be for quite a while (I'd like 2-4 kids all at most 2 yrs apart and all BFed for as long as they want, provided my fertility returns while BFing) I really, really don't want to wait another 10 years, after living for over 20 years in such a flawed body, and the outcome is much better the younger you are.

If my belly is just 20% smaller and my right breast 10% bigger, I will consider the money well spent. I can afford repeat surgeries if necessary but I am hopeful 1-2 will suffice.

My Ovulation Chart

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast