Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    exactly. I think that the attraction factor is huge. My adult sons both have or had girlfriends and/or crushes, with glasses (I wear glasses) and I have never seen any guy go out of their way to find girls with glasses.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool! I hear it often that girls pick out a male that reminds them of their father. But of course the same applies to males (I'm SO not like my MIL! And she would SO say the same lol). Somehow that must be good for the genepool!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dana-Alicia my husband and I had the exact same conversation not too long ago when I told him the genetic factor has been disproven because his family is a long string of boys! His family pretty much has always followed the HE and THEN some style of eating, all very overweight, stressed out drama constantly. Then one cousin marries a vegetarian and starts up the first line of girls in 30 years and is about to have their 2nd girl. So thats definitely a theory I can agree with of it being lifestyle vs genetics!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That explains why they had so many boys. His family is big meat eaters and the majority of them are overweight.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup that's a clear example Nahri of how we don't have to worry because a certain gender runs in our family!

Prayin, I don't think being overweight sways blue (it depends on what makes them overweight if I understand correctly, but that's AS department ), but the meat does. So you totally have a good chance with swaying!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayin4pink- I have 2 girls. I love them dearly. I do however WANT a boy and the comment your sister made could just be HER way of handling with gender disappointment. It's so taboo to express sadness over a gender preference. She probably had her game face on and said that to make her feel better about it. I was VERY happy my daughter would get a sister when I found out, BUT I also cried because its a curiosity thing too..wondering what parenting the other gender is like.
    *2009* *2012* hoping to add a BOY.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know Midwest that's true. I did the same thing with both of my boys. And I never told anyone I wanted a girl so I didn't have to hear the maybe next time comments. I never thought she felt like that though. I'll try to cheer her up and buy her some pink outfits. Might make both of us feel better

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest_Complex View Post
    Prayin4pink- I have 2 girls. I love them dearly. I do however WANT a boy and the comment your sister made could just be HER way of handling with gender disappointment. It's so taboo to express sadness over a gender preference. She probably had her game face on and said that to make her feel better about it.
    Exactly what I came to say. And if she doesn't when you have your girl you'll have something she doesn't -both genders and I bet she'll feel similar to you now.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry about how you are feeling! It can be hard to see others have what we want especially if it seems they got it easily while we had to work or wait for it. I hope you get your baby girl as well
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aww hun my sister has a perfectly balanced family 2 of each her dds last and she had gd with her 2nd son she knew exactly how I felt each time it was a boy.....

she said few weeks ago she didn't want anymore and I said I was ttc but waiting a month (I didn't want to get into swaying as I knew she would think I was mad)

so today I went to see her and she tells me she 7 weeks found out last week and happy im happy for her and we've been preg together twice both times she had girls I had both boys so my heart sunk a little thinking here we go again and was super jealous
    so im back and

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12