Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jealous of my own sister! :(

My DH and I have two boys ages 2 and 5. I have had crazy baby fever for the past few months but we decided to wait to start our girl sway until the middle or end of 2015. I have never wanted boys. I've always known I wanted four little girls but god had other plans. I'm so blessed to have my handsome little boys but I still long for a girl. My older brother and sister both have little girls and a few months ago I found out my sister was pregnant again. I went with her yesterday to an elective ultrasound where they was told it was another girl. my sister is glad she doesn't have boys. She says they are too rowdy. I'm trying my best to put on a happy face but I can't help but be eaten up with jealousy. Why am I the only one who can't seem to have a girl? And now my family keeps making comments that since she is having another girl I'll be having another boy next time. They don't mean any harm but I am worried that somehow that will happen. She had the complete boy lifestyle (not swaying) but yet she had a girl...I probably make no sense I'm just super upset. All I get to hear about is girl names and dresses and its eating at me. -_- I just needed to vent!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Gender envy is a rough thing I have three boys and am swaying for a girl so I know how hard it is. EVERYONE around me seems to be having a girl and I am so tired of other peoples pink and purple and dresses and bows...I want that for myself!!! All I can say is from now until your sway find all the info you can and put it into motion in your life. Buy a personalized sway if you can afford it. Do everything that you can to sway for a baby girl. You NEVER know. Just because you have a few of one gender does NOT mean you are destined to have another! Good Luck to you!!! Hugs
    18132: @ 8wks

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your kind words. It's nice to have someone to talk to. sometimes I just worry myself because their family has a "curse". His great grandfather had 8 boys and only one girl. His grandfather had 4 boys no girls and his father had two boys no girls. Feels like I'm doomed! :0 But I have hope for us and luckily I have a VERY supportive dh who listens to my sway ideas and is willing to do anything he can. FX for both of us that we get our little bundles of pink. <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    family genetics thankfully have been disproven otherwise there would be absolutely no hope of me ever getting a girl. My husbands cousin is now popping out girl number 2 so yeah the green jealousy monster reared its ugly head. We all go through it!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayin4pink we have all been there honey, I second what mom3boys says buy a custom plan when you are ready it takes the stress out of swaying! We are seeing fantastic pink results on here of late! I had terrible GD with DS2 took a break from even thinking about swaying until I felt really ready to welcome a boy or girl when this baby is born there will be a five year gap between DS2 and new baby and I think it helped for me coming to terms with GD. Best of luck and the green eyed monster is in all of us!! Xxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know how you feel. I think its harsh too say that she don't want boys were you are.
    My brithers both have girls first too. One only wanted girls but they really hoped with me all times for me too. Later my SIL hoped for a boy and they got one. And now my brother knows what he would have missed out on with only girls and is truelly happy.

I always felt a girl was for others not me. But i do also recommend a personal plan. I get my girl (personal sway) after 3 boys (non swaying)

Good luck hun
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh what a horrible comment your sister had about boys. That is just plain mean It would trigger GD so much more! Big hug for you sweetie xx
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayin4pink View Post
    Thank you for your kind words. It's nice to have someone to talk to. sometimes I just worry myself because their family has a "curse". His great grandfather had 8 boys and only one girl. His grandfather had 4 boys no girls and his father had two boys no girls. Feels like I'm doomed! :0 But I have hope for us and luckily I have a VERY supportive dh who listens to my sway ideas and is willing to do anything he can. FX for both of us that we get our little bundles of pink. <3
    Gender does not run in families genetically. I know it's hard to believe but it is OTHER factors that make gender seem to run in families, and those factors can be changed.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband comes from a huge family of boys but a very balanced number of boy/girl nephews and nieces. It does seem to be one brother has 4 boys 1 girl while another has 4 girls 1 boy and so on but all in all it balances out.

Knowing now about swaying I can see the boy families have very different diets to the girl families

Also MIL was very boy friendly diet wise although not so much lifestyle.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Gender does not run in families genetically. I know it's hard to believe but it is OTHER factors that make gender seem to run in families, and those factors can be changed.
    And that makes a lot of sense, as when you grow up with a certain lifestyle, you tend to keep that up later in life. Because you're used to having a lot of bbq's (lots of food and meat) or your parents love to exercise and now so do you and so on. Or the complete opposite as for example you hated eating your breakfast growing up, but your mom kept telling you you must eat your breakfast as it's the healthiest meal of the day and now you skip it, cause you can! And even the males in our families could possibly be attracted to a certain type of woman, because of what they are used to growing up. Or of what they resented growing up. If that makes any sense, I feel like I'm rambling lol.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast