Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: adult sons

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What handsome sons you have! From an incredibly gorgeous mom no less! Such a beautiful family that spreads their light around the world- we are all so blessed 😊💞!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You look great and your men are indeed massive! Though I suspect you are also tiny.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So handsome boys Atomic!!!The real beauty of the photo for me is the joy in their eyes and the happiness your image sends out!!!
    (when I saw the first picture I thought you were your son's GF, OMG, what do you do?????)
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seriously. What everyone else said. And I just have to say seeing your face absolutely shocked me. Nothing like I'd pictured! CONGRATS on your beautiful family.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamato3? View Post
    So handsome boys Atomic!!!The real beauty of the photo for me is the joy in their eyes and the happiness your image sends out!!!
    (when I saw the first picture I thought you were your son's GF, OMG, what do you do?????)
    Loreal, because I'm worth it.

(seriously I look like a crone in real life, I just picked out the best pics)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    THanks for sharing. They clearly adore you! I can't imagine getting a big bear hug from one of my boys grown up and them being taller than me. It must be so nice. Seems like so far away!

It goes by faster than you would even believe!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Seriously. What everyone else said. And I just have to say seeing your face absolutely shocked me. Nothing like I'd pictured! CONGRATS on your beautiful family.
    Lol same here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Frilly Lady View Post
    Great photos but you look more like their sister! My oldest is 6'3 but still loves a big cuddle off his little mum. I find it strange that you look at them as a fully grown adult towering over you but when you hold them in your arms they still feel as though they are your baby again and still need looking after. Love it
    Yes exactly, that's the funny thing is that I still want to look after them just like they're 4 years old.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The first pic, that son looks just like you!! He also looks like he is a goofball. I recognize the same sparkle that my youngest brother has in his eye.

And you also totally don't look like I imagined. For one, I agree you look hatefully young. And I think I just assumed you looked like your daughter...ya know, very little hair, innocent baby cheeks...LOL!

But in all seriousness, it's wonderful to see mamas with their grown up boys. I enjoy watching my mom with my brothers (they are also massive...she is 5'10" and my brothers are 6'2" and 6'6"). There is a special relationship with them. I am pretty excited to have it one day in the future. Thanks for sharing such great pics!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg thank you for sharing. I love putting a face to a name! Beautiful pictures, your sons are such handsome strapping lads. And you do look like their sister! Awesome!

I too recognize that 'goofball' look of the first pic, LOL. My middle son has that exact same expression in our Christmas photo!
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast