Downloads
    Uploads
    Whats silke's link?

Lots of love to my babies that are in heaven~ ~ ~

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mama to 7 beauties! x 6 x 1 ~ So in love with my beautiful family!!

Hoping & soo hard for a Right now we are in the "research & decide" phase. HT vs sway at home!??

Goal 1: Lose 92lbs

Goal 2: Begin TTC August 2014

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dbl post.
    Last edited by geminispinkmoon; April 2nd, 2013 at 11:04 PM.

Hoping & soo hard for a Right now we are in the "research & decide" phase. HT vs sway at home!??

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I heard back from Wanda this morning, the strange thing is I may very well have a boy, we already have 6! So I don't discount that, but her reading didn't feel 'connected' to me, I don't know why b/c I don't really take these stone serious. But anyways this is what she said:

Thank you for writing. Hon, when I consulted the cards, they are showing the timing is about right 2014/2015 and they are picking up male energy. Now I want you to know that my accuracy rate is 92%, so there is an 8% chance I could be wrong. But if it is a little girl - with male energy showing up, she could be a tomboy.

Hope this helps,
    Wanda

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I got my reading back from Tara - nothing about an actual conception/birth day, nor anything to do with baby's gender, but she believes 1st May 2013 is going to be 'a decisive turning point in your existence'. Not a lot of help, tbh...

Got one from Rebecca Foster (another medium someone else mentioned earlier in the thread - thanks!) she says:

I see a boy. An 8 around him so 8th of the month, due in August, conceived in August...Grandfather or father figure helping him down saying, It is the least I can do. God Bless

Not sure who the father figure could be yet.

@Nachelle - thanks! Just requested reading from Wanda Foster.

Soooo... in all, 3 boy readings. Still waiting for Cheri's reading but thinking was a three week wait. Maybe I'll get a girl reading soon. Oh well, o-day today, fingers crossed!

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ya I went to that lady in town and she thinks girl! So now the wait. 12 girl and 3 boy dum dum dum! lol
    Oh and didnt any one have a reading done by gail? She was one of the only ones to say boy and I tried messgaing her twice once right after my reading and once a week ago and she wont respond to me! Grrrr.... Im not sure if I like her that much. If I had questions all the others woul respond back? I was wondering if any one else had her too and what they though?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post
    So I got my reading back from Tara - nothing about an actual conception/birth day, nor anything to do with baby's gender, but she believes 1st May 2013 is going to be 'a decisive turning point in your existence'. Not a lot of help, tbh...

Got one from Rebecca Foster (another medium someone else mentioned earlier in the thread - thanks!) she says:

I see a boy. An 8 around him so 8th of the month, due in August, conceived in August...Grandfather or father figure helping him down saying, It is the least I can do. God Bless

Soooo... in all, 3 boy readings. Still waiting for Cheri's reading but thinking was a three week wait. Maybe I'll get a girl reading soon. Oh well, o-day today, fingers crossed!

I just wanted to say I got one from Rebecca and it is very similar to yours... I don't buy it... I don't care if I have a boy but I believe that she gets the dates by thinking logically about the fact we dont know the sex of our babies so there is about a four month span she can guess and be close right? Also she said something about a father figure with us... Seeing urs just really made me see what a load it is just cause they are too similar
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got one from
    Rebecca also
    What do you ladies make of this lol =/

I see you having a girl, boy girl...that either means you are already starting that order or you have 23 to go LOL. Quite shocking. If someone had told me I was going to have kids later in life I would have figured they were on drugs. But I see them coming even through difficulties...tilted uterus or something? as if baby implants and then slips off....not a doctor so not exactly sure how it works..but you do work so it is simply getting everything right. God is great so He cannot be confounded. Have faith. God Bless.
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywabbit View Post

Okay so I got my friend to get one too and she just got hers and it is exactly the same as yours! Except she didn't give my friend a month!
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast