Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dreaming Pink Due Date Group: TTC and Beyond #2

Hi,

Since we are all quite keen to keep chatting to each other in here, I have updated the thread title and will be adding due dates as and when they come in.

This is a continuation of this thread:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-...tc-beyond.html

December 2013
    4th Charlee's DS (EDD 10th)
    5th Dreamofpink's DS (EDD 11th)
    7th I Love Ladybugs' DD (EDD 10th)
    16th Tree's DD (EDD 16th)

January 2014
    9th Emily's DD (EDD 1st)
    13th GeCon's DS (EDD 16th)

February 2014
    4th meeks32's DD (EDD 18th)
    19th myrainbowgirl's DS (EDD 26th)
    21st Mathilde's DS (EDD 17th)

19th Waiting4Daisy

March 2014
    11th thehappypixi

June 2014
    24th bunnywabbit
    29th Pumpkin2011

July 2014
    13th TTCPink
    27th jmm0616

September 2014
    10th kellbell827

October 2014
    11th lovemy2blessings

Not heard anything back from these lovely ladies.
    Come back and let us know how you are doing. We're missing you.
    29th December 3boys
    11th January 2lovelyboys
    7th Niva
    Last edited by GeCon; March 3rd, 2014 at 11:29 AM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i was wondering if someone can help me out in my curiousity. i'll write down all the info and i apologize for the TMI. on september 10th i ovulated. i dtd september 7th in the am and afternoon, september 8th in the am, september 9th @ night, september 11th and 13th. the entire week of my ovulation i didn't have any ewcm what so ever i was bone dry. to be honest i thought i wasn't even going to ovulate this month. i have been on benadryl and oral hydrocortize for a rash i got due to an allergic reaction,i dtd everytime missionary position and NO orgasms at all. i jumped and dumped always cuz i hate that stuff leaking out of me lol i know that all that semen can raise my ph level =( but i also know that the jump and dump can lower sperm count.anyway is there a "maybe" a small possibility that i could've had a chance to conceive a girl with the bone dry cm, the missionary position, no orgasms, antihistamines, and the J&D? i'm just curious and any input would be much appreciated! again, sorry for the tmi. oh! i should also point out that i got my bfp 8dpo and again at 10dpo with a digital.
    DS 17
    DS 10
    DS 4
    DS 2
    DS 5m
    pregnant now & was in no way ttc

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming - I think your chances are good! Congrats on your BFP!!

Pixi - Glad you didn't have many insensitive comments...I haven't yet, either, thank goodness. And yes, gotta LOVE that pregnancy gives us the excuse to eat whatever we want!! Pregnancy and breastfeeding...absolutely love that I don't have to feel guilty eating more than normal! Hope you're doing ok...I think I asked this last week, but are you gonna peek at your upcoming scan??

Ladybugs - Yes, no use in thinking about your appts. in Vancouver till you can talk with your doc this week. I am sure your little sweetie will come out of everything just fine. And thank you for calling DS4 my "bonus baby." Because I really think he will be just that. I think after I see him this week at my big scan, I will really start to bond and begin to "settle in" to this pregnancy. And your comment about my DD being next in line encourages me so much! I think you are right, and it's so nice to hear that from someone else.

Charlee - I love your way of heading people's comments off before they can get anywhere. I may have to fake it still, but that is SO much better than hearing the negativity from their mouths! Because you're right, if I can say all the things they're thinking...yes, I'll have my hands full, and yes, it will be loud and crazy, and yes, I'll need my own "no boys allowed" room, but they are precious, and we will love them all to pieces, then they'll hopefully just smile and agree.

Niva - You are an inspiration. I just LOVE your attitude! Great job, mama!

Emily, GeCon, Meeks, everyone else - Hope you're all doing well!

AFM - My 18-week ultrasound is Wednesday, and I'm looking forward to seeing little boy. I am hardly feeling any movement at all, which is a little worrisome. I had an anterior placenta with DS2 as well, and didn't feel stronger movements until 18 weeks, but I guess I just keep thinking I should be feeling more at this point. I've only gained about 10 lbs., so really only at my normal adult weight at this point (BMI 19.5), so it's a little frustrating to not be feeling much. Hoping the strong kicks start soon! Anyway, it will be nice to see his little profile and face and start to bond with him. Think I will start to think about nursery décor and a name pretty soon. Should get me excited more, I think!

Also feeling somewhat more confident at the thought of adding another...my good days with my boys outweigh my bad ones these days. I still have my moments thinking, "How in the world am I going to handle ANOTHER baby so soon? And then a DD after that??" But then, most times, I'm good. Trusting that God will give us the patience, resources, and everything we need to handle our 4 boys and DD when she arrives.
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Myrainbowgirl if you are not feeling much movementyou probably still have decent stomach muscles! Am slightly jealous Mine are rubbish and i swear the baby never stops moving! Will really have to hit that gym when the baby comes - or wear one of those corset type bands for the rest of my life.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GeCon can you add me to lost. Due dec 16 with girl. Got scan coming up, hope she is still a girl! Eeeek!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Added you, Tree.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooo new thread!
    Still wavering on finding out, been telling everyone IRL I'm not, if I do I'll tell you guys, but at the moment I'm enjoying not caring and forgetting about what sex it is a bit. Still n the back of my mind, but I'm not rushing to the scanner tonight at work like I thought I'd be
    16 wk check on Monday

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pixi I envy that kind of patience! I was at the elective u/s place here at 14 weeks exactly! My dream was long gone by the NT scan though... he already had a penis LMAO
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pixi, those few weeks made all the difference for me... No need to rush to the scanner! I'm sure that if you find out, you will only do so when you really feel ready. At 12-14 weeks, I would have started a big chain reaction of GD by finding out. I found out at 20, and now I'm glad I did. I'm handling it pretty well, but I don't know if that would have been quite the case if I had found out much earlier (or had waited until the end, for that matter)!

myrainbowgirl, I had an anterior placenta last time. Because it was my first I didn't have anything to compare it to, but this time -- wow, in comparison to DS1, this little guy feels like an angry cat inside my tummy! I'm feeling now what I probably didn't feel until the very last MONTH with an anterior placenta. I wouldn't worry at all, as long as you are feeling regular movement when you really concentrate and look for it.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GeCon, you can update me on the list with a BLUE bundle.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast