Page 14 of 156 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big congrats essnce! The more the merrier in here

I am over 14 weeks now and struggling pretty hard with MS still. I wish it would just end. I also nabbed a cold this week, so it's hitting me where it hurts.

We announced today It was cute and fun. We have gotten overwhelmingly positive responses (I think most people knew we were in this for 4-5 kids). So that is a nice bonus, that no one has been rude or crass about our 4 kids in 5 years. It will be nice to not have to hide it anymore! Not that much is happening bump-wise. Mostly I just look fat. Lol.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah!! For telling everyone hotdogz I really don't get the bad rap of big families I had five in my family and its sooo much fun!! That's what I would have liked is about 4 I did want 6 !! My DH only wanted 2 so we are compromising with 3. Really hope you start feeling better soon Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've told a few people buy not everyone,but we told the kiddies yesterday so it may be all round school tomorrow.lol. we did tell them not to tell everyone though.lol. also...Yey I feel better today.it must have been a virus.so I'm not getting bad ms at all which is starting to make me worry that this munchkin is a boy too as I didn't get much ms with my boys 😒hope everyone is doing ok.x
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hooray!!!
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I told my parents too the other day, I was terrified & just wanted to get it over with as it was keeping me up at night. They were both thrilled. I was REALLY surprised I thought they were going to be very unimpressed. I had prepared them by saying I would love another one for a few months so I think they knew we were trying. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with a pissed off family. Essnce I'm so so happy for you! Yay!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We told the kiddies yesterday.they took it better than we expected.lol. also....I'm feeling better! Yey! Must have been a virus as I was feeling hot too.I haven't been getting much nausea at all which makes me think its going to be a boy as I didn't get it with my boys either!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine hit at 7 weeks eleena. Ms no ms has nothing to do with gender I use to believe it did too but heaps of women are really sick with boys and girls and not sick with boys and girls. Hope this makes you feel better I was symptom spotting like crazy at first for any sign of a girl/ boy!
    Its only natural after all the work we have put in and our desire!
    Bet the kids were excited can't wait to tell mine too! Xxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmm.not sure now if it was a virus or not.I was ok this morning,had breakfast then I was supposed to go for dinner with my cousin but had to cancel as I felt slightly nauseous. Got in from picking kiddies up from school and had to have a nap,I was so tired.then woke up from that feeling nauseous and a slight fever so maybe it is ms. I googled the fever and apparently it can be a common pregnancy symptom.how old are your kiddies kit kat?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went for my first beta today at 12dpo. I should find out my result tomorrow. I took another FRER this morning and it seemed slightly less dark than yesterday's, but once it dried it looked the same. I hope my numbers are doubling. Send me all your sticky vibes!

And question: How long did you all keep up on your diets? I'm thinking I should at least wait till AF is actually due which is Friday and wait for my second beta result which probably won't be till Monday. I did start taking all my vitamins already though.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending sticky vibes your way essnce! I'm struggling with seedy nausea. The only way to ease it is to snack constantly. So much for trying not to put on too much weight this pregnancy!

Page 14 of 156 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast