Page 26 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitkat I am sorry about your FB craziness:-/ I definitely have a love/hate relationship with FB (mostly hate). DH and I are not planning on telling a soul that I am pg until we know the gender.

I had a slightly annoying weekend. Mostly because of my desire for a daughter I guess. At ds1 flag football my sil came with her dd she just had a few weeks ago. Everyone went ooh and aah over her, which is fine because of course so did I. But then someone made a comment how there is just something about little girls, how they are so sweet and they just want to hold them all the time. I wanted to say, I am pretty sure the only difference is in the diaper and one wears pink and the other wears blue!!! Grrrrr! I swear some people just don't think before they speak!
    Also after this baby girl was born there was a post made on FB about how my one niece was so excited to FINILLY have another GIRL cousin. Probably just rubbed me the wrong way because I am the one with all the boys and they got pp's
    I just get protective of my boys feelings I guess, I would be so upset if they felt less important to some of my family because they are boys not girls.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    QueenB, I feel you, but completely the opposite! For whatever reason, all my brothers and their wives only want to have boys and say that if they get a girl, they'll give her to us. How horrible! I hate that they think my daughter is less desirable, and I pray that they stop saying such things because I have a feeling someone will end up with a daughter and she will be the apple of their eye. I'd hate for her to find out they only wanted boys and said they would give her up. Obviously I know they wouldn't and are mostly joking, but it's still annoying to me since we swayed for our daughter and very much wanted her because little girls are amazing!! Little boys are fabulous too, don't get me wrong, we swayed for our boy as well, but I just hate how people can be so insensitive. They said that to me when we were swaying for our daughter and still do now that she's here. And since they don't live in town, they don't get to see just how incredible she is. One day, I hope they'll get it.
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crazycatcouple
    I hate to hearing about negative comment towards any gender. I am sorry your family makes you feel that way. My friends brother and wife make comment all the time about preferring boys. I guess they are really rude about it, when they were pg with their last they went team green but actually said, "it better not be another f***ing girl!"!!! Unbelievable. Not only do they have a daughter, but they lost a little girl right before her!! My friend was pretty upset when she told me, she has 4 sons herself(one due in November).

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, that's so sad! I feel for their little girls!! I do believe that my brothers and their wives are all good people and if they did end up with a daughter, they would totally adore her and regret what they've said in the past, but it's still just so ignorant to me. Plus, my daughter freaking rocks, and sometimes I just wish they knew her better so they could see how incredible daughters are. And still, even if someone does feel that way, to me, it's pretty stupid to actually voice that out loud!!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My inlaws are like this & they're not even together anymore. Both of them are pro boy & talk about not wanting a granddaughter. They had 4 sons. I think for my FIL it's more about being uncomfortable with women & feeling like he doesn't know how to relate to them. And for my MIL I know 100% that it is actually to cover up that she always wanted a daughter herself & would be ferociously jealous if we got one. My mother, on the other hand, is desperate for a granddaughter which annoys me just as much. I haven't told her I attempted a sway (albeit a very half-hearted attempt) because I don't want the pressure or the sympathy when our scan shows a boy.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Non-diagnositc gender scan moved forward to tomorrow!!!! OMG!!! Don't know if I want to know now or if I'm excited or petrified!! Arrggghhh!! Lol!

There is still a very nervous part of me that is concerned they will find no heartbeat due to my lack of symptoms and still no movement (very unlike my previous twin pregnancy. I was even going to cancel but I voiced my concerns to the lady doing the scan (told her I would feel so bad for her if something wasn't right as it is a non medical scan) but she was amazing and said she would rather do it and let me find out and she is 100% fine with having to be the one to find out if something is wrong. She sounds amazing!

Ill be alone though as DH is going to have to take the other kids out (she comes to our house) as we still haven't told a soul, including them and we tried to off load them but noone will have them and their friends are away so they can't even have a sleep over. Its a bugger cause DH missed my one and only other scan too.

In 25 hours though I will know if at least one of these babies is a successful pink sway and if Im going to have a daughter or if my dream will be put to an end for good!! OMG!!!
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck tomorrow mum!!! I will be thinking of you, im just sure you have at least one little lady in there I will be stalking this thread ! Xxx,
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks kitkat.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum of six! How exciting! Hoping everything is just fine and that there is a little lady for you in there!

About gender comments. Ppl are so rude and insensitive. But i think mostly their just dumb.
    I think most ppl tal kout of there own preference or jalousy. And they hurt others by that! It's just dumb. Don't think most ment it that way but i could smack them for it anyways!

Now i'm finaly Getting my girl. The only different thing i feel is that the gender disapointment disapeared. But i feel the same About her asmy sons! They are just perfect!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh MumofSix how exciting! I'll be stalking too!!!! Good luck. Xoxox
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Page 26 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast