Page 46 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow i have missed a lot of activity and cool discussion

Lavie - your baby looks so cute, I am not able to guess from the picture but a cutie nonetheless

I haven't had any breath or taste type symptoms this time. When PG with DS i had one day where my mouth had this minging taste in my mouth that i can only describe as sucking on a dirty coin. It only lasted one day thankfully and I didn't get anything like that this time. Hope its a girly symptom for you ladies!

DS was born on 40+6 and weighed 9.23, was an easy birth, very quick! Hoping for the same or easier this time hehe. So I guess this little lady may also come slightly 'late' but I don't think she will be as heavy simply because I weighed a lot less and have eaten less during the pregnancy. I am eating a lot don't get me wrong but not like last time. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. I was warned also that the next baby would be bigger and also that it would be quicker so I have to either do it at home or get to hospital the moment I feel anything happening!! Last time the guidance was to only call if you were having contractions 3 minutes apart that were so bad you couldn't talk through them. As mine seemed quite irregular and not that bad, i didn't realise it was the real thing until my waters broke in my living room (thankfully we have wooden floors....) then I called the birth centre and they told me to call back in an hour - that hour was pretty bad so when I called them back I must have sounded bad and they told me to come in and DS was born about 30-40 mins after we arrived!! Fantastic!! Was very considerate of him to come in the afternoon as well

odd - hoping your prayers come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lavie those are some adorable scan pictures! Love seeing a tiny nose in profile...just so freaking cute

Odd please don't feel guilty for not bf your DS! You have decided you want to do it with your DG and that is the first step to making it successful this time round. I feel sad for mums who feel they haven't given their kiddos breast milk are failures because I know if they could have it would be an entirely different story. DS1 bf until I brought DS2 home from hospital (so for 27 months) and DS2 now at 26 months still loves his boobies. It has just fit into our lifestyle and I couldn't imagine it any other way.

My two were quite "average" at birth I think - 7lbs 6ozs and 7lbs 4ozs with longgggggg active labours though! (I envy you steph!!! Your little lady will make a speedy appearance with your track record!) Had pethidine with DS1 and DS2 was only gas and air and they both came on their due dates so I'm hoping this little one follows suit although I'm due very close to DS1's birthday and don't want them to share the same birthday ekkk!

This time I'd like to have a homebirth and saw my midwife last Wednesday who said they could help make it happen. So now just a waiting game as seeing her on this Wednesday to do my bloods and awaiting hospital appt for my 12 week scan! Geez it flies by so darn quick third time around.

Oh and also have this chalky blah taste in my mouth and carry mints everywhere just in case but DH says I'm not smelly. Never had this before so also hoping it is a sign although I'm calling baby a boy already...just accustomed lol xxx

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the sono pics LaVie! Such a sweet little baby you got there, and I agree the skull looks girly!

My kiddos were 6lb13oz, 2lb14oz (28 week preemie), and 7lb13oz! I am wondering how big this baby is going to be as well. I am guessing right about 8lbs. Even my youngest at 7lb13oz felt so heavy because I have a really short torso, so I am hoping not too much heavier than that!

I have been having that nasty taste in my mouth that everybody else is talking about too. I need to constantly be drinking water or something to stave it away!

SweetMummy- I am also constantly calling baby a he. I just keep telling myself that it's a boy and my hubby has been doing the same.

My 12 week scan in on next Monday. I am so nervous that I am going to see a nub, or skull that look boyish. I think if I see anything that makes me think blue that I am going to cancel my 16 week gender scan that is supposed to be November 22, and just stay Team Green. I don't know.
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everyone is doing well! I have been away for a week or so my boys and I went to the beach with my mother. Was a nice trip, but now I am so tired. And I gained 3 pounds while I was away!!! Yikes! I need to crack down on that if I want to keep this pregnancy hidden until I find out the gender

My boys were all big ones. Ds1 was 9lbs 5oz, ds2 was 8lbs 15oz 10 days early, and ds3 was 10lbs 5 oz 1week early. Hoping this one is not any bigger!! I am only 5 ft 3 inch, pregnancy is so uncomfortable for me.

Love hearing about everyone's ultra sounds!! Makes me excited to see this little one in a couple weeks!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first ultrasound is on Thursday! I will be 13 weeks, 2 days.
    I'm still as sick as a dog! Is anybody else past the 12 week stage and still really struggling with sickness and nausea?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG how exciting for 12 week scans coming up!

HopingforHairbows awww please don't go into the scan worried about nubs and skulls! You're getting to see your new little bub for the first time and I know gender is at the back of everyone's mind on here but we can't change it now right? So best to go in there thinking positive (says the lady also freaking out about nubs and skulls!)

QB3 - Wowsers! You've had some big boys there girly! Hoping this one is a tiny little pink one!

Sarah I'm about ten weeks and still feel bleh but with my boys it stopped dead on 12 weeks so will see what happens this time. Hoping it goes away soon for you! Did you feel the same with your DS?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sarah i'm 23 wks and still strugling too. Its not so severe as it was but still
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies,
    I haven't posted in a while as I have been feeling pretty poorly. I had my 12 weeks scan today, baby is measuring 3 days ahead so I am 12w+6d. I have had quite few people guessing 'girl', it would be amazing if that was the case! Anyway I hope you are all doing well. Attached is my scan picture. xxx

image.jpg
    2000 2001 2005 & 2014

Team Green with baby #5 EDD 1st of May 2015
    swayed for but sure it's another

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    QueenB I'm the same height as you 5'3" & I don't know how you are hiding your pregnancy! I had to get out my maternity pants at 4 weeks & by 9 weeks I had strangers & work colleagues congratulating me. I look 6 months gone already!

Sarah I'm so sorry you're still not feeling well. Hang in there. I don't feel great but I feel significantly better than I did a few weeks ago. I've been having wretched back pain already - another exciting element of The Curse of the Short Torso - but I discovered Panadol Osteo on the weekend which is just a higher dose of paracetamol so it is safe & it works ok. Not as well as anti-inflamitories but obviously they're off the cards for the next 29 weeks or so!

I'm going to book my 12 week scan for around 13 weeks so I have a good chance at seeing the nub. I'm still CERTAIN it's another boy. I was upset a few weeks ago but I've made peace with the idea now.

Lovely US pic orchidea! No guess from me I'm hopeless at the skull theory & can't see a nub. But a very sweet profile
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopingForHairbows View Post
    Love the sono pics LaVie! Such a sweet little baby you got there, and I agree the skull looks girly!

My kiddos were 6lb13oz, 2lb14oz (28 week preemie), and 7lb13oz! I am wondering how big this baby is going to be as well. I am guessing right about 8lbs. Even my youngest at 7lb13oz felt so heavy because I have a really short torso, so I am hoping not too much heavier than that!

I have been having that nasty taste in my mouth that everybody else is talking about too. I need to constantly be drinking water or something to stave it away!

SweetMummy- I am also constantly calling baby a he. I just keep telling myself that it's a boy and my hubby has been doing the same.

My 12 week scan in on next Monday. I am so nervous that I am going to see a nub, or skull that look boyish. I think if I see anything that makes me think blue that I am going to cancel my 16 week gender scan that is supposed to be November 22, and just stay Team Green. I don't know.

Hairbows I was so nervous too! But the minute she put the wand on my tummy I was so in love and all GD flew out the window (for the moment!!) I too would remain team green if I even thought it leant more boy but I got a lot of girl guesses so now I have to find out as my hopes are up a bit now....
    im still crapping myself about my 19 week scan though!!

Ladies so lovely to hear all your birth stories and babies weight!
    Good Luck for everyone with scans coming up.
    Sorry for those suffering with nausea its the pits!I am finally getting some energy at almost 16 weeks but I forgot how crappy maternity shopping is nothing looks good and I am a clothes horse X

Page 46 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast