Page 50 of 156 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thought id pop in.im 11 weeks now and my nausea and sickness has now gone! feels really strange not to feel sick now,lol. still feeling tired.first midwife appointment next tuesday and hoping they can get me in for my first scan the same week.
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also having back pain. But it is nothing compared to what I get later in pregnancy. With all my pregnancies I have had pretty intense pelvic pain. Each pregnancy it got worse. It usually starts around 12 weeks. I am dreading it!!! It literally feels like my bones are being pulled apart! The most of my pain is in my pubic bone. What stinks is I can never find any relief, laying on my side made it really bad. Anytime I mentioned it to a dr they pretty much just shrugged it off! The only suggestion I ever got was to wear one of those belly support bands.

I am hoping something magical happens and I won't have it with this baby. Has anyone else had this type of pain or known anyone with it???

Hotdogs, have you tried a belly support band? It helps hold your tummy up so you are not getting so much pressure down there. I know you should only wear them a couple hours per day so your muscles don't rely on them to much.

I guess maybe the best thing to do would look into the right pregnancy exercises to tone the muscles that support the big old babies I carry!! But the last thing I want to do right now is exercise!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still here, just lurking mostly. I'm doing better the last few days. Just really sad that DH is adamant on not having more kids. I told him I was not going on any birth control so he's been doing the pull out method. My bleeding ended last week and I actually O'd yesterday it looks like on CD16 which is just one day later than normal for me. My only hope is that just 1 sperm gets through even with pulling out and I can manage to get pregnant again before DH gets around to getting a vasectomy. I'm still on the diet and supps as I won't give up the tiny bit of hope I have left. We dtd 2 days before O so all I can do is pray that 1 sperm escaped! My mom has come up the last two weekends to help with the kids. I still can't talk to any of my 3 best friends back at home as they all have two DDs each and no sons and I think I'll break down if I try and talk to them. My other best friend who has 2 boys and swayed with me and had a 12 week loss I've talked to a little, but I'm even jealous of her as her and her DH have been TTC since her loss and I'm just so depressed that I don't get that chance.

It doesn't help that DH wants me to start working again after being a SAHM for the past 5 years, but the last thing I want to do is go back to being a birth and postpartum doula when I was robbed of being pregnant and having my own baby. I don't really feel like surrounding myself with other pregnant women and taking care of other babies. Sigh.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh essence im so sorry for all ur going through. I really hope that 1 sperm got to the egg and ur pregnant. Or hopefully somehow u can convince dh to try 1 more time. I have my fx for u.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just thought I'd pop in. I'm only 11 weeks and my nausea/sickness stopped at week 10,couldn't believe it. Apart from feeling really tired I'm ok but dreading blood tests next week. Hope everyone's ok x
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Essnce
    Sorry your going through so much right now. Just a note... My hubby and I thought we were done after our third son and have just been using the pull out method. I got pregnant this past July with our fourth. If one little swimmer didn't get through already there is always that possibility. Who knows your DH may have a change of heart. I hope you start feeling better real soon.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Essence so sorry you are going through this. I pray you can catch one little spermy. Can you try to get the dh to bd twice back to back. I know they can have some left over inside so you can get some spermys if you bd back to back after him pulling out.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup what yogi said! Get two sessions in less than 24 hours...there should be sperm in the pre semen. I am so sorry you are going through all that you are. I think your dh is being unfair and insensitive. Hoping he changes his mind but in the meantime you have us to lean on!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, I'll try for two sessions in 24 hours if I can. DH is on to me though and wouldn't dtd last night or the night before. He asked if I was "ovulating and trying to get pregnant again."
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Essence honey I am so so sorry it does feel very unfair of DH to flash the possibility of another child in front of you then take it away.
    Is there any way you can talk him into putting off the vasectomy just tell him its so final, that you are not ready to close the door on another child and hope he changes his mind in the next 6 mths -1year ?
    My DH is very stubborn he told me NO more after DS2 so I lay low didn't bring it up too much , then I went back to work when DS2 was 3 we had more money financial pressure off boys growing up and blow me down he agreed to one more.

Massive gigantic hugs we are all here for you and I know how hard it is to want another child with an uncooperative DH!!
    Crossing everything one little sperm made it through Xxxxx,
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Page 50 of 156 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast