Page 17 of 156 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Kitkat you have made me feel a lot better! Definitely finding out - or at least confirming Team Blue lol. My boys will be 6 & nearly 4 when this one is born. I'm starting to get nervous about surgery too - after two emergency caesareans I'm electing a caesarean this time & that will be quite different than showing up deep in labour after 30+ hours of pain with that "GET IT OUT OF ME AT ALL COSTS!" mentality. I'm sure I'll be fine. You're right - 3rd time around I AM practically a pro!
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too! Having a planned c section after two emergencies! A friend said it was like going to the shops and coming home with a baby!!! So much easier than what we endured Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too think this is a boy 😒its strange how we do this.I do admit with my two boys,before the scans I honestly thought I was having a girl so the dissapointment was horrible bit I had to smile and pretend I wasn't upset when all i wanted to do was burst into tears.
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    if the Chinese were privy to any ancient wisdom that could predict gender there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls.
    Amen Atomic!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually did not find moving from 2-3 difficult at all. I think three was where I hit my stride and really trusted in my parenting tactics and didn't worry about all the "extra stuff" I did with #1 and a little with #2. I think third babies, by nature of having older siblings and having to learn to wait a bit are easier than the first or second, more laid back. I've yet to find a third child to refute that (although I am sure there is an exception to every rule!) But I am not worried, at all, to add a fourth to our brood. I am excited! I am aware that I might not get an easy-going kiddo, but I have tactics to help me through. I think it's normal to panic a little at adding a new member of the family, just because of the unknown. But in sure you'll be fine Mine will be 5.5, 3.5, and almost 2 when this baby comes and I know they will have some adjustments, but end up fine in the end.

And I am pretty darn sure mine is a boy this time too. My husband and mom and dad all think girl really strongly. And I get why. This pregnancy mimics that of my daughters and has extremely little in common with my sons' pregnancies (which were fairly similar). So I see why the are guessing girl. I "feel" that it is a boy. Nub shots were pretty unhelpful, so not much there. But I think part of it is just me trying to hold up that side of things, so people remember it's an option for it to be a boy and that I don't get too disappointed when it pops out a boy. I was wrong with my daughter, whom I thought was a boy as well. But I don't think I'm wrong this time.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So feeling better after my FRER yesterday at 15dpo where the test line was slightly darker than the control. Had a pretty dark Wondfo test too. 2nd beta is tomorrow morning at 17dpo. I'm waiting for the vomiting to start any day now. With DS1 it started at 21dpo and with DS2 it started on 15dpo.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good news essence I hope you skip the vomiting this time round! Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh good luck essnce I'm not vomiting but in a constant state of nausea. Huge fun at work, pretending not to be pregnant with a bulging uterus AND general illness. Haha.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies!
    I am cautiously joining you all as I haven't confirmed with a frer but I because I have had one positive dollar cheapy test and a very slightly positive wonfo. I am 9 dpo today and planning on picking up some frers after work tomorrow. I do not want the dh to have a clue until I confirm or maybe longer lol. This puts me a a due date pf June 3 but because its a definite c-section I have to deliver earlier sometime late May I am still in shock and disbelief that this could finally be my bfp after almost after a full year since I started swaying. Both pics are not edited however the top pic was afternoon and diluted pee.I look forward to hopefully joining you all soon!
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks positive to me yogi! Congrats

Page 17 of 156 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast