Page 18 of 156 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, glad you came over here Yogi! Yes, definitely get yourself a FRER and I'm sure you'll get a nice line on there. Even my Wondfo was pretty light at 14dpo, but was much darker on 15dpo. Will you be going in for betas? I'm getting my second tomorrow.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yogi-- we should meet up so you can pass all your girl dust to me and I can give you all my blue dust!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a Facebook group for this due date thread as well? I think I remember reading about it somewhere.
    Oct 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah!!!! Yogi!!! Beyond happy for you xxxxx
    There sure is a secret Facebook group essence I will re-quote details for any newcomers X
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do I find the Facebook group?
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay just realized all details are on the other march/april thread so check that out, I will re quote there xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay looks like we got that sticky!

Just befriend Luciana sardi , she is lying down black hair, black singlet in profile pic, either pm or let me know your Facebook name so she can accept your request, add you to secret group then delete you as a friend!
    And its really secret it will show up in your feed but only you can see it! I'm still hanging here and there - ummm I sound like I have no life! Which is true as I am sick in bed from 7pm!! Xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Kitkat! I'm not on Facebook (or any social media) so just letting y'all know none of the secret people are me lol.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have gone and booked a gender scan on 7th October. Its only £79 and as I have had so many comments I think I need the longest time possible to get my head around things. I will be 16 weeks and thats the earliest you can get it here without it costing stupid money. I just thought, if the baby isnt in the right position at the 20 week scan and/or there is any doubt then I wont have any other opportunity for a scan without DH. He isnt coming to the 20 week one but we are having a private 4D HD one at christmas and we agreed to either be team green or to find out together at this scan. I was planning on finding out at the 20 week and not telling him but I would have been nervous and wanting a second opinion if baby wasnt in the right position (particularly as the 20 week scan is not for gender, the NHS wont tell you unless they can see properly). So this is my second opinion upfront.

No-one, even my DH is going to know that I am having this scan, apart from you ladies of course

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are definitely right Essnce, wondfos are not as sensitive. I was reading last night that the cheapy dollar tests can be as sensitive as 20miu but some say 25miu. I took my last cheapy this morning and still got a little pink line. Omg that would definitely not be a bad idea on meeting up. I would love to trade baby dust bo doubt.
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Page 18 of 156 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast