Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1554
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Primal welcome back!! Thailand sounds like a great option and well worth doing all the research. I guess life is pretty crazy right now for all of us but if you think you desire just one more I say go for it!! Everything will fall into place. Robin will you sway again? Or just leave it to chance....
    Baby beau sorry about your mastitis ouch!
    I'm all done Boohoo I'm really enjoying Hazel but missing work and having a sliver of my own life so I'm pretty sure this is my lot ( still sad giving away her clothes and bassinet etc). Nice to hear from everyone Xxx

2. Thanks PrimalMamma thanked for this post
    Likes Adia liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Primal - I'm so excited for you. Talking HT is a big deal. Don't let yourself worry too much. All of that stuff will fall into place I promise.

KitKat- I so know how you feel. DH and I keep saying we are done but I can't bring myself to make that official. I've gone back to work but only 15 hours a week which is a nice break in a way but I know I couldn't do much more than that because having 2 under 2 plus having the older boys on summer break has been more work than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

4. Thanks PrimalMamma thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel horrible for saying it but if I had done my research before hand we would have done it this time. I wouldn't change Felix now of course, BUT, I feel like 3 is our perfect number & I haven't had any trouble at all handing off baby items. I feel "done" as far as numbers go but with the option of HT there I feel like we might regret not going for it later on. Four kids isn't THAT many. It's not like 8 kids or 10 kids. Lots of people have 4 kids. And lots of people accidentally have more kids than they were planning. So we could have one more than we were planning. I'm sure we would cope emotionally I'm just not sure about financially. We don't have a whole lot of money as it is. We would have to Take out a loan to fund the HT which we could do but life doesn't stop there, we would then have to fund another round of Maternity Leave, another mouth to feed, another set of school costs, another kid to send to sports or music or whatever. And family holidays - it's another airfare, a bigger car to hire, an extra mouth at the restaurant, another birthday party... I hope it doesn't sound shallow but it's just stuff I didn't think about much for the 3 boys because we always intended on having 3 kids. We never intended on 4.
    Darcy 10.4.2009 ⚓Eamon 4.07.2011⚓ Felix 15.05.2015

6. Likes kitkat18 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in the UK Primal so don't know how that would work as far as going to see a dr over here. As far as money goes, you always manage. As far as a bigger car goes - we couldn't afford an 8 seater we already have a 7 seater which there are loads of out there at a decent price, 8 seats, not so much :/
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah the car is a problem. I've seen some recent year second hand (like 2012, 2013) 8 seaters for good prices, that will probably be how we do it as there's no way I want to spend a kajillion dollars on a car. And isn't that funny - I thought Gender Selection was available in the UK! Obviously not.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No its illegal here except for genetic reasons.
    Someone is looking in to moon signs re gender and aparently I O'd in boy sign turning to girl sign that night. Don't know if I really believe in all that but it makes u think..
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just recieved this!!! 2015-07-27_16.26.36.jpg
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all! Well my little boy (no3) is now 12 weeks old. As soon as we found out we were having another boy my DH said that he would support my dream of having a girl and we will go HT. I've supported enough of his dreams! We will probably get to go to America maybe end of next year or early 2017. It actually means that I can enjoy my little boy so much more and enjoy him being here because I know that one day I will get my little girl.

I'm trying to understand some of the HT lingo but it's not easy at all, I think it's going to take me awhile to understand it all. I'm not telling anybody around here apart from my DH obviously, I know I will be judged for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes PrimalMamma liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the feeling lyagirl. Big decision. Congrats x

14. Likes kitkat18 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you primal and lya when and if you decide to go the ht route.

I hope all of the little babies and mommas are doing well.

16. Likes kitkat18 liked this post
Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156 LastLast