Page 114 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2545
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    20 weeks on the nose today still a girl and above all HEALTHY! A perfect 11oz! We have a string of heart problems in our family so I was happy to at least see no physical heart problems and all 4 chambers of the heart so clear it looked like a photo. I wish I had gotten one of the close up heart ones just because it was that neat of a thing for my geeky mind to see.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...irl-again.html
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on a great appt! I can't wait for my 20 week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We had an amazing technician. She figured out real quickly I knew my stuff and we talked on the technical level throughout the scan. She was VERY VERY through and this hospital 20 week scan is the last one you get so I am really glad she took the time she did. I mean she scanned each bone in the spine individually!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww so cute Nahri 😍
    I can' t wait for my 18 weeks scan , just to get the reliefe idea that he is realy a boy !
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I have been thinking, thinking and thinking some more about something one of my friends have said. This friend is due two weeks ahead of me. She had GDM last time and this time as well. Last time she was induced and the same will happen this time. Of course, I have been looking up in Google. Only on rare occasions does a mother not get induced or have a c/s when diagnosed with GDM. If bsl's are stable and bub is growing well but, not too well they will let labour come on naturally. Otherwise, it's an induction or c/s I don't want either. I have been blessed with all 4 kids not to require anything more then breaking my waters and gas. Argh! I know my mind needs to be open to everything and it is, I just don't want either of those scenarios I might add, my last two kids were both overdue. One by 3 days, the other by two days. Argh!!! Okay, vent over. I have an appointment with an obstetrician at the hospital tomorrow. Other then asking about those scenarios, can anyone think of anything else I might need to ask? It's been a while for me.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri I hope you can now revel in the smug feeling of saying I told you so to your family sounds like a great scan too! Do you think you will book a 3d scan or just wait till she is here?

Boysway, I worry about labour situations...think it's normal too. What is GDM?

I'm 10 weeks this week and only just getting to see my midwife for my 1st appointment this Thursday. Finding out your pregnant early means everything goes so slowly.
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugee, GDM is gestational diabetes mellitus. I am currently controlled by diet but things can change.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I hope your consultant or ob is able to keep your mind stress free and manage it well for you. Does it mean you have to be careful with your sugar intake? Hope you aren't craving sweets as that would be so hard! I had preeclampsia with DS2 so think this pregnancy will be consultant led. Hope I don't get it again as it really worries me.
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone east coast USA? We have about 27 inches of snow today! Here's my back deck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway. Talk to your doc about the reasons you MIGHT be induced/c/s. Usually you are going to hear its because of your BP or sugar levels. I had GDM with my DS diet controlled and I fully expect to have it this time. My sugar was monitored throughout and insulin given 2 times because the "stress" of labor can raise your sugar level. He was delivered with no intervention other than forceps when he was literally 1/2 inch from popping out and that was because of my bad hip not my GDM. Stick to your diabetic diet RELIGIOUSLY and you should not have as much to worry about and have the birth you want

Ugee- I have thought about it just because I have the coolest, priceless, non replaceable ever photo of DS from a later 3D/4D appointment. I dont know if we will be doing it or not just to keep the finances in check as we get closer to the due date, we have to pay a babysitter to watch DS during the labor, and make up for my husband having to take 3 days off.

You just cant get enough when you see something like this at a late gestation ultrasound!
    73954_10151070731953869_1813784704_n.jpg
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Page 114 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast