Page 29 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck 2 boys !

Im feeling weird , I dont crave anything just eat what I usually like , mostly sweets
    My nausea is much better I dont even feel it anymore ! This is worrying me!

When im sleeping , sometimes I strech and I have this tight feeling on my lower belly
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My nausea seems to be easing a little too, but im still super tired im having a nap in the day and in bed by 8pm in the evenings. My boobs are massively sore too, at times I just want to cry they are hurting so much.

Except yesterday as I had a night out with school mums so I missed my nap having my hair done and got in at 1am this morning and to say I was super super exhausted would be a huge understatement. And a night out without drinking so a couple of then guessed I was pregnant.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck 2 boys, hope you hear girl xxx

Hubby thinks we are having another boy and he picked out a name already, I'm just hoping with this pregnancy being so different to my boys that it is a girl...I can live in hope
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck 2 boys ! Before I got pregnant I wanted to do maternti21 but now that I'm actually pregnant I'm terrified and can't stomach doing it! I'm just not ready to know right now. I have a gut feeling this is another DS and I really don't feel like coming to terms with it until after the holidays. I understand why your nerves are so high! Fingers crossed for you!!

Ladies I finally tried the unisom + B6 combination last night when I went to bed that I read was a wonderful MS cure (it's actually the only MS cure approved by the US FDA and approved by the ACOG). For the first morning in a week I feel pretty good this morning. It might be coincidence but I'll definitely be taking more unisom + B6 tonight
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its normal for the nausea to go down getting closer to your second trimester business! Enjoy the relief before the next symptoms take its place lol! I get that tight pain too when trying to stretch in bed. Its round ligament pain from everything shifting and moving around. Just be mindful of how far is too far for your own comfort!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bluebonnet....I have had others tell me the unisom+B6 combo is awesome!

My nausea hasn't been nearly as bad this time as it was with my DDs so I haven't resorted to that but sometimes I consider it since it has such rave reviews & it is FDA approved.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on the tail end of my nightshift and I've felt nauseas on and off over the last few hours. I'll have to get ms tablets before it well and truly kicks in.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebonnet22 View Post
    Good luck 2 boys ! Before I got pregnant I wanted to do maternti21 but now that I'm actually pregnant I'm terrified and can't stomach doing it! I'm just not ready to know right now. I have a gut feeling this is another DS and I really don't feel like coming to terms with it until after the holidays. I understand why your nerves are so high! Fingers crossed for you!!

Ladies I finally tried the unisom + B6 combination last night when I went to bed that I read was a wonderful MS cure (it's actually the only MS cure approved by the US FDA and approved by the ACOG). For the first morning in a week I feel pretty good this morning. It might be coincidence but I'll definitely be taking more unisom + B6 tonight
    Yes I know what you mean. I feel not ready to know but at the same time I am dying to know. It was very easy decision for me to have they test done tho... So I guess I am more ready than I think. Truly tho, I am a mess. My hair is literally falling out and I am beyond irritable about it. I have always had a lot of anxiety about the unknown and right now I am about as anxious as I can get. 😣
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    bluebonnet....I have had others tell me the unisom+B6 combo is awesome!

My nausea hasn't been nearly as bad this time as it was with my DDs so I haven't resorted to that but sometimes I consider it since it has such rave reviews & it is FDA approved.
    I took this with DD, but now they have a prescription that is the same. I tried taking it, but it made me so tired and out of it the next day. I was going to go back to the b6 and unison but it made me throw up and now I can't even look at it. My nausea is definitely not lightening up. It is all day, every day. Never goes away. Even if I wake at night I am nauseous.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck 2 boys! Lots of pink dust!
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Page 29 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast