Page 32 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Boysway!!! I hope it doesn't end up being too difficult to deal with! My IC cheapies were still not that dark this morning but I got 26.11.14b.jpg so I feel good about that. Hopefully this is a sticky bean!

I'm sorry for the huge photo ladies, I posted it with my phone and didn't realize it was showing up so big. I'll try and fix it!
    sent using tapatalk
    Last edited by Junie; November 26th, 2014 at 06:04 AM.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got to love the digitals. I was getting negatives on the cheapies, blaring positives on the OPK's. That's why I decided to test with my FRER. I tested with a digital 2 days after that and got the same result as you. Congratulations again
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Kasey
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway sorry to read about your GD, Good luck and wishing you a healthy stressfree pregnancy, and maybe telling everyone sooner might be easier :/
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway...I work at night too.
    I used to work full time at night but now its part time. I feel your pain with the GD diagnosis. I think the hardest part is when you can't sleep, food makes up the difference. If you are limited on what you can eat that makes it even harder to eat because anything that takes too much effort when you are tired just isn't going to happen!
    Good luck...the holidays are hard for anyone trying to watch their calorie intake. It has already been a huge chore for me as I started out 30lbs heavier than I have ever been and trying to keep the calories down is not going well with all the goodies around. I am trying to exercise too but with morning sickness who wants to do anything but lay on the couch?

My Gender Dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2015

I got bfp 13 dpo due in july 2015 what u ladies think about not at all indulging in old wives tales nub n all just waiting for the due date to find out the gender?? Just to stay calm during pregnancy??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats and welcome to all the new bfp!!

Auzair, I can't imagine waiting any longer than absolutely necessary to find out gender, but if you think waiting until the birth will make you less crazy, then you should totally do that.

My doctor guessed boy (60% confidence) at my 11 week ultrasound, but I am hoping she is wrong. It's still early, so I have ruled out hearing pink, but I'm lowering my expectations. We have another ultrasound scheduled for 14 weeks which is the earliest the "non medical ultrasound places" will do a gender scan.

Boysway, so sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes. That's a real bummer. I've been so sick with morning sickness that I can't imagine having to try to manage my diet beyond just trying not to throw whatever I eat up. I am literally eating perpetually just to try to keep my tummy moderately under control.

Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Auzair View Post
    I got bfp 13 dpo due in july 2015 what u ladies think about not at all indulging in old wives tales nub n all just waiting for the due date to find out the gender?? Just to stay calm during pregnancy??

Congratulations on you pregnancy, if you can do it go for it. I always say I want to wait and have a surprise but I never do :/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    Congrats and welcome to all the new bfp!!

Auzair, I can't imagine waiting any longer than absolutely necessary to find out gender, but if you think waiting until the birth will make you less crazy, then you should totally do that.

My doctor guessed boy (60% confidence) at my 11 week ultrasound, but I am hoping she is wrong. It's still early, so I have ruled out hearing pink, but I'm lowering my expectations. We have another ultrasound scheduled for 14 weeks which is the earliest the "non medical ultrasound places" will do a gender scan.

Boysway, so sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes. That's a real bummer. I've been so sick with morning sickness that I can't imagine having to try to manage my diet beyond just trying not to throw whatever I eat up. I am literally eating perpetually just to try to keep my tummy moderately under control.

11 weeks is definitely early, hopefully she is wrong. Hope the next few weeks goes by quick for you GL

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all ladies but its too early now m 7 weeks but u think i want to save myself of hearing a girl i swayed for boy i hope my prayers and sway works fingers crossed i hope all u get desired genders.

Page 32 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast