Page 65 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At 12 weeks a private may not gibe you much confirmation sometimes they do and sometimes not. 15-16 weeks is the better time to go!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    businesswoman - I second Nahri and would wait until 14 weeks for gender confirmation. At 12-13 weeks it's still just a guess and personally it would scare me to see a nub that leaned one way and get my hopes up only to find out bad news 2 weeks later.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I guess I will wait untill my appoinment after 2 weeks , so everything will be clearer
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri, today is the day of your US isnt it, Sunday??? Good luck, I have everything crossed for you xxx
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still feeling so ill ladies. I'm only 7 weeks so I still have 3 weeks ahead of me of feeling awful. I'm so mad the B6/unisom isn't working. Drs won't prescribe anything here and I just don't know how to function over the holidays. We aren't telling the family at Christmas since my SILs IVF didn't work this time so I also have to hide how ill and tired I'm feeling. The only time I feel OK is when I'm asleep. Sorry for the poor me post but I'm just really miserable at the moment

sent using tapatalk
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebonnet22 View Post
    missxo - thanks for the reassurance. I don't see my doctor again until January 21st so I'll be going nuts waiting until then! I hope all of our babies hang in there I didn't even want twins but now I'd be devastated to lose them, funny how that works. I'm so attached to them already although I'm trying not to be just in case.

3boysblessed - huge congrats!!!!!
    Your welcome, How are your symtoms today? I have been very crampy for the past few days :/ that makes me worried I wont see my Doctor til December 29th, good thing is if I get too worried I will go to the ER just to make sure the babies are doing good. Ive been having nightmares about the babies my fears are coming to me in my dreams . I agree with trying not to get too attached but already am. I saw your sono on your thread yours looks like mine
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Junie View Post
    I'm still feeling so ill ladies. I'm only 7 weeks so I still have 3 weeks ahead of me of feeling awful. I'm so mad the B6/unisom isn't working. Drs won't prescribe anything here and I just don't know how to function over the holidays. We aren't telling the family at Christmas since my SILs IVF didn't work this time so I also have to hide how ill and tired I'm feeling. The only time I feel OK is when I'm asleep. Sorry for the poor me post but I'm just really miserable at the moment

sent using tapatalk
    Junie, does Ginger ale help? When my nausea was at its worst I carried around a soda can of ginger ale and sipped on it. It made me feel better for a little while. Is their anything you can drink or carry around in a disguised cup that wouldn't give your pregnancy away? That is kind of you to try to keep it quiet when SILs IVF didn't work. That has to be so heartbreaking.

So sorry the B6 isn't helping. I found it helpful. My doctor said to take it 3 times a day. I think she said 50mg 3xday. Have you tried spreading out the doses? How about natural supplements, even sucking on little strips of fresh ginger? How about sour candies, does that help? Nausea takes over your life!!

We are visiting DH family over the holiday. It is going to be very hard to hide this belly I have. I am at that point where I could just be fat or on my way to being huge. DH and I don't want to discuss it with his family for many reasons so we have a plan, which is honest. We haven't told DD2 or DD3, DD1 figured it out on her own. We have a scan scheduled for 12/29 to surprise them so if MIL or FIL or SIL figure it out DH will tell them to keep it quiet....then we won't have to discuss it with them, I hope!!!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep happylea! And at 15 weeks there is NO mistake it's a GIRL! WOOOOHOOOO The strict vegetarian diet was not for nothing!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Nahri!!!!!

sent using tapatalk
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all the tips Adia! I will try taking the B6 spread out through the day and sipping ginger ale. My SIL is overwhelmed with her two and not even sure if she even wants a third but of course anytime IVF doesn't work out it is sad. She is still deciding whether they will go through the whole process again (these were her last saved eggs) or not. I think once she finds out we're pregnant she will but she doesn't need to find out at Christmas.

sent using tapatalk
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Page 65 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast