Page 68 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for those that are still sick. I'm so grateful that unisom + B6 has worked so well this pregnancy,but I still have days where I'm dry heaving and gagging all day. I'm only 11 weeks so I likely have another 2-4 weeks of this (or more!), yuck! I do like being pregnant around the holidays (last time DS was October, so I missed out on this), but I hate how tired and sick I feel and how my desire to buy and wrap gifts and get in the holiday spirit is 0. I just want to curl up on the couch and nap 24/7!
    I know dreams don't mean much, however, I dreamt 3 days before my u/s last week that it was twins and they told me "you're having a boy...and a girl". I texted my husband the next morning at work and told him I had a gut feeling this pregnancy was twins and to be prepared at ths u/s . Sure enough! Last night I had a dream that a friend did an u/s for us at his office. He could tell one was a boy , and then he said "both look identical and I can't see the gender on the other one so you really should mentally prepare yourself for 2 identical boys". The dream has helped me immensely. I've been working on coming up with 2 boy names I love and imagining myself with 3 little boys (oh my!) and hopefully I won't be so shocked when it comes true at the end of January.

2boys - Fingers crossed that you are doing OK and your appointment goes well! Please update us, we are worried for you and are all hoping for the best.

Christi - I don't blame you at all! If I'm having 2 boys I'm torn about setting up a thread of those of us GD due this summer here on the site or switching to the bump where gender issues don't really exist and everyone just is happy to be pregnant. It's hard to say whether it's easy to be around a group where GD is accepted and you can vent or where no one cares about gender at all. I wish you all the best whatever you need to do and we all very much understand how you feel.

HappyLea - good luck, we can't wait to hear!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

2. Likes Ashforblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bluebonnet- Is it coming from your stomach or your sinuses? I have found that the majority of my gagging/vomiting issues have been from overactive sinuses that go from drip to plug. That constant run down the back of your throat can also upset your stomach! Taking tylenol cold and sinus or an antihistamine during the day has helped me immensely. Ive started taking the unisom at night to help me sleep (THANK YOU LADIES FOR THAT) but since its an antihistamine it helps dry up my sinuses and Im not gagging etc until they let go in the AM.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    N
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    I have been bleeding a bit and cramping today. I don't know what to think but can't help but worry. I called my midwife and she said if I start to bleed like a period to go to the ER, otherwise I will see her tomorrow in the clinic. This is going to be a long night I am sure. 😞 Glad I can always come here to connect with you ladies. My husband is working nights and being alone sucks right about now. My babies are fast asleep.
    I sent you a message, 2boys. I wish there was something we could do for you. This is just heart-wrenching that I cannot be there in person for you! God be with you and this may just be a cyst or something. That is very common and has happened to a friend of mine who went on to have a healthy baby. Try and take deep breaths, relaxing will help you. The only way to do that is to keep on saying to yourself that it is ok and focus on anything good that you can. Don't let the negTive cloud your mind. I really believe that mind over matter can help. Praying so hard for you every spare moment and sending you good vibes. ((Big hugs))
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Christi, your feelings on this are so valid and so relatable for us all. Big hugs to you, friend. It hurts. I know so well how you feel and it was the reason I stayed offline for my almost entire first trimester this time. I experienced it for so many years and three boys (one an angel). I empathize with you so much as so many of the other ladies here do. I found comfort in digging deep within myself to be happy for the others especially who are in these boards with me.which was so very difficult when I was hurting so deeply, but it helped over time because feeling joy always heals. Now, in real life, that is a whole other story. I have felt and fought feeling such contempt for women who seemed to have exactly what they wanted, especially when they rubbed it in. In my kids' school, it is like a bombardment of that. And you know those ones who flaunt it...One woman said to me, "well I have 'mine'and now I have to try and get my husband his..." She was referring to having two girls and the fact that I had three boys. I told her that" These 'are 'mine and I love my boys, have always wanted boys with at least one brother. " ( it's true!)
    To have this wonderful group of women going through what we all have is so comforting and it just feels so safe here. I limited my time on here a lot, but I came on once in a while to connect and feel validated. In the real world, it's not so safe to talk about it for so many of us. But, just know that we all understand your feelings. Come and go as you need and we will be here for you.
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep us updated 2boys I hope your appointment goes well!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your appt goes well today!

sent using tapatalk
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and understanding. Its nice to know that I am not alone in how I'm feeling because most people in my life know I was hoping for a girl, but its not really something anyone wants to talk about gender disappointment with me. And, really, I don't know that i really want to talk about it either, but its just kind of a lonely feeling.

2 boys, I am so sorry you are going through this and please know that we are all thinking and praying for you and your little bub.
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope your appointment went ok 2boys!

Congrats to everyone that found out the gender! (whether it is what you were hoping or not)

I think I have finally turned a corner the past 4 days - no more night nausea and feeling like crap. I'm even feeling a little less tired! I'm 11 weeks tomorrow. Hoping to see a nice girl nub at my NT scan next week. Hope everyone else starts to feel better too!
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no fetal heart activity. It's over. 💔
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh 2boys I am so very sorry.

Page 68 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast