Page 67 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh so many questions, Nahri! It is so hard to deal with how to answer the curious ones. Everyone wondered how we knew so early at 12 weeks. Explaining about the new test was kind of awkward, but I manged to give a short and sweet version.
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been bleeding a bit and cramping today. I don't know what to think but can't help but worry. I called my midwife and she said if I start to bleed like a period to go to the ER, otherwise I will see her tomorrow in the clinic. This is going to be a long night I am sure. 😞 Glad I can always come here to connect with you ladies. My husband is working nights and being alone sucks right about now. My babies are fast asleep.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats nahri! I'm so happy for you.

2boys, keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is okay. Please keep us posted.

I'm so over the morning sickness. I'm 15 weeks and still puking all the time!! Preggie pops didn't do much for me, but glad they are working for others. I'm a believer in the sea sickness wristbands, as I get immediately worse within 10 minutes of taking them off. I wear them 24/7.

I'm somewhat torn about logging into chat with everyone. I want to check in because I want to hear how everyone is getting on, and I'm curious to hear what everyone is having, but at the same time, logging into genderdreaming.com just makes my gender disappointment worse. It's like it's a reminder that my sway failed and I'll never have a daughter. It's such a mixed bag of emotions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2boys, keep us posted. I will be thinking of you!

Christi, maybe just take the holidays of from GD? see how you feel after that and reevaluate. I can understand having mixed emotions right now with this site.
    1 DS and 2 due October 11 team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yaaaay Nahri !! Great news !
    So happy for you 😍

Junie
    Im 12 weeks and still sick
    Ginger drinks help me little too

Aww Christi *hugs*

2boys sending you positive vibes that everything is fine
    Keep us posted..
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo Nahri!!! Congratulations on your little girl!!!

And it's 2 days until my gender scan and I'm now getting extremely nervous, last night I dreamt they told me it was a girl and I cried...and then of course I woke up!!!
    Im finding it hard atm to tell myself it's a I boy as I have a strong feeling it's a girl and feel like when im told boy I won't be able to hold it together

In other pregnancies I have dreamt of giving birth to a girl and they were as 'll boys so now I dreamt scan showed girl I know its a boy!!!

Even though I'm nervous of gender bit I can't wait to see my baby again and the day before Christmas what a lovely day to see him/her
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can empathize Christi! With our first the desire was strong even then. I read posts of we got the gender we wanted and thought why not me. Being in that situation pulls at your heart strings because you've been there or it could have been you again. Even if the struggle is only temporary for those that get their desire its something we all understand especially the thought that the dream could have been crushed. I think everyone would understand you taking a break while you come to terms with the arrival of your child. You have to do what is best not only for your body but your mind as well during this tough time because they are intertwined. Whatever your decision I am sure we all wish you the best!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseybaby View Post
    I have been so sick this pregnancy as well Junie. Honestly even with prescription it hasn't helped. I am just sick all the time, and am waiting it out at this point. The last 24 hours have been "slightly" better. And by that I just don't feel like death, and I am 13 weeks now.
    I'm so sorry. Feeling so sick is awful. I hope you feel decent for Christmas and New Years though!

sent using tapatalk
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    Congrats nahri! I'm so happy for you.

2boys, keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is okay. Please keep us posted.

I'm so over the morning sickness. I'm 15 weeks and still puking all the time!! Preggie pops didn't do much for me, but glad they are working for others. I'm a believer in the sea sickness wristbands, as I get immediately worse within 10 minutes of taking them off. I wear them 24/7.

I'm somewhat torn about logging into chat with everyone. I want to check in because I want to hear how everyone is getting on, and I'm curious to hear what everyone is having, but at the same time, logging into genderdreaming.com just makes my gender disappointment worse. It's like it's a reminder that my sway failed and I'll never have a daughter. It's such a mixed bag of emotions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Christi I totally get you. If mine is a boy I will likely log off here and never return. It would just be a reminder that is too hurtful.
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in June/July/August 2015

I have been up since 3 am!!! Still bleeding red blood and crampy, debating if I even feel pregnant anymore? I read somewhere that during a miscarriage you may experience that loss of symptoms. Going crazy here. Not only will the viability of this pregnancy be clear today but my gender results will be available as well. I am beyond emotional and so not prepared for this.
    Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; December 22nd, 2014 at 09:12 AM.

Page 67 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast