Page 121 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2545
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should try avoid sleeping on your back if you can. I bought a wedge which just helps tilt to the side if I am on my back. But if you are doing it while you are sleeping don't worry about it as there is nothing that you can do about it!

2. Likes 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    missxo - eeek! On the stomach bug, how horrid!! Yeah on seeing the babies! I wish I was a good guesser but I am not. I think Kitkat and Nahri's guesses are usually spot on. Bet one of the little pumpkins is a girl! Can't wait to know for sure!

I hope you are better quickly. Being in the hospital is nice that people do all the laundry and dishes, but stinks being away from home and your other babies. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Business, I was worried about back sleeping too since I am such a back sleeper. My midwife said not to worry until the 3rd trimester. I still get a little uneasy on my back so I tend to flip back and forth a lot. These nights are getting longer as my sleep time seems to get shorter, but I had better get used to it!

Angel-pink - its so hard to wait especially when you know the gender is obvious...hope time flies by for you!

My Gender Dreaming

4. Thanks angel-pink, Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes business.woman liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by business.woman View Post
    Missxo wow hope she's right and they are G/G 😍

I already had the pilow , but I still wake up on my back :/
    I am hoping for at least one girl. The tech was the head tech for the ER but its still early and idk how knowledgeable she is with gender determination.

For you sleeping on your back hopefully your mind will take over and keep you on your side, I hate waking up on my back one bc the pain and two bc im pregnant.
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

6. Likes business.woman liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by angel-pink View Post
    Wish the techs here would guess but the won't entertain the question on gender until 20 weeks and even then you have to pay at hospital so going private 16 weeks congratulations ladies on getting your genders and scans I have my doctors appointment next week I'll be 11 weeks would you believe that the is only one doctor that book some you into antenatal at my practise so had a 3 week wait it's flying by

I knew the tech so I think that helped but Im only taking her guess with a grain of salt ya know? I need to see a good potty shot before I believe the gender lol.. the wait does suck hopefully it goes by quick for you!!
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    missxo - eeek! On the stomach bug, how horrid!! Yeah on seeing the babies! I wish I was a good guesser but I am not. I think Kitkat and Nahri's guesses are usually spot on. Bet one of the little pumpkins is a girl! Can't wait to know for sure!

I hope you are better quickly. Being in the hospital is nice that people do all the laundry and dishes, but stinks being away from home and your other babies. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Business, I was worried about back sleeping too since I am such a back sleeper. My midwife said not to worry until the 3rd trimester. I still get a little uneasy on my back so I tend to flip back and forth a lot. These nights are getting longer as my sleep time seems to get shorter, but I had better get used to it!

Angel-pink - its so hard to wait especially when you know the gender is obvious...hope time flies by for you!

Thank you! Yes its been aweful but I think ill be going home tomorrow, DH said he cleaned our home top to bottom and disinfected the whole house yay so im glad to go home to a clean home lol .. I am not good with the nub guessing either, I posted on another page and a lot of the guesses were b/b, either way I just wanna know to shop

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you're sick! I agree I think I see boy girl twins!! Good luck!

Anyone feel movement yet? I'll
    Be 17 weeks on Tuesday and no real movement yet. I might have felt a couple flutters but I'm not sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

10. Thanks business.woman thanked for this post
    Likes missxo143, 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I colored in your nubs for you missxo on your separate ultrasound post so you can see why you are getting so many B/G. I can tell the "boy" was definitely a mover so "his" nub could be way off and not at all how it seems.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

12. Likes missxo143 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On a side note literally... I have always been a side-ish sleeper. More on my stomach sort of than anything. But with DS It was putting too much pressure on my stomach so I wound up back sleeping. You only have to "worry" about it when you start running out of room in there during the third trimester because the weight of the baby pushes on your spine, intestines, and major arteries which supposedly cuts off supply to the baby. A lot of medical professionals have said its all rubbish but Im on the rather safe than sorry team. I got a curved maternity pillow and O M G best nights sleep I had in EVER. It supports all the important joints and your tummy. If I wasnt sleeping with it I would have to pry it out from underneath DH because even he said he slept better with it LOL. So look for something curvy like one of these it will help keep you on your side which is also best for you nauseated heartburn people and you will be so comfy you wont know how you did without!
    61c+JG7cKpL._SL1500_.jpg
    Todays-Mom-Cozy-Comfort-Pregnancy-Pillow-4d9ea5b6-ef39-41a8-8e3c-8c2c863db911_600.jpg
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

14. Thanks Adia, 3BoysBlessed thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Linzshine32 View Post
    So sorry you're sick! I agree I think I see boy girl twins!! Good luck!

Anyone feel movement yet? I'll
    Be 17 weeks on Tuesday and no real movement yet. I might have felt a couple flutters but I'm not sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

You may not feel much if your placenta is I think in front?!?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah if they are kicking the placenta or you have a little extra "padding" as compared to your earlier pregnancies you may feel it less or not at all until later. I felt DS about 16 weeks this one I THOUGHT at about 18 and then definitely at 19.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Page 121 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast