Page 156 of 255 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2545
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats pink! When are you due so we can add you to the list!

OMG ladies I CAN WALK!! This brace is WAYYYYYYYYYY better than the one the doc gave me my first time around with DS. It is INSTANT relief I'm sure I will feel even better tomorrow. I can even roll over in bed without screaming!!!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

2. Thanks Boysway, kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes Linzshine32, Ugee, Adia liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pink congrats!

Nahri good for you!! Spd is so horrendous, I'm really hoping it holds off for me this time.

Anatomy scan on the 26th for me. Add me to the list of people who had 15-16 week gendee ultrasounds and were told the gender with confidence but are still freaking out that things could change. Ughhh

4. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!! Pink princess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pink princess, that is awesome! Congrats!!!!
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri, Boysway and Ugee- thanks for the feedback in the issue of telling others. The women I know have mostly openly said how they'd have loved to have had a girl (or the one who has two girls said she wants a boy...no more yet yet though) before their last one and haven't been successful in it. One of them was very adamant that their now third son would be her girl. She was really sad, and i just tried to point put all of the bright sides of three boys. I never told anyone I wanted either or gender because it can really sting when it doesn't happen. I've seen how GD can hurt so much. I guess I've experienced that smugness,or at least it sure felt I was getting that from some (not friends, but just people we know from the community and our kids' school, strangers...) after my second and third boys. I definitely do not want to rub it in at all, either. I hate those stupid Facebook posts that some people share : "if you have a (name specific gender here that someone you know does not have!) blah blah blah....". Some people have no common sense.
    Boysway, I hope that it goes ok when you tell your cousin. That is very difficult. My cousin's wife has PCOS and they hve had difficulty conceiving at all, but they have a 4 year old daughter and I know they wanted a boy when they were surprised this time being pregnant, but they are having another girl and may not ever have the chance for another she is due 3 weeks after me. I also have another relative who has PCOS and was completely surprised a couple years ago with a second boy. When she found out I was having a girl, she completely shut me out, never congratulated me, even. She is just that way, though and it isn't my problem. Still hurts though...but people who hurt do that kind of thing, so I'm just giving her space. I'll stop rambling now, but thanks for the feedback and listening.

I love having all of you ladies here. I'm also really happy that we've had such a high success rate on this thread with sways here and I hope they keep coming for everyone!
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

8. Thanks kitkat18, Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes Adia liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry guys I keep crashing your thread its way more active than mine!! Pink princess massive congrats your thread has seen soooo much success which is lovely. Blue bonnet go buy your little lady a dress or five ( tomorrow after your scan confirmation) I too am still stressing my lady is still a lady at 35 weeks even though I saw the three lines and made her check twice and she said she was positive my DH thinks I'm crazy! That's why I love you guys. 3, boys ugggghh I so loathe those Facebook posts too so pathetic!! I too have been perhaps overly sensitive to those I know that would love a girl not telling them the gender unless they ask me, talking up my boys etc XX

10. Thanks Boysway, 3BoysBlessed thanked for this post
    Likes bluebonnet22, Nahri, angel-pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we must be quite the chatty kathy due date club lol
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

12. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Or I have no life he he!! Xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's lovely to be able to come on here and have kind words from ladies going through the same life as yourself. I'm so pleased our groups sways are going great although I'm now very freaked out that my sway has been the one to fail tho as we are on such a roll! Fx I keep the statistics high with a successful sway too.

Nahri- as your the resident expert of looking at nubs...there isn't any chance that my girly nub could be boy is there? I keep looking at it and thinking I see a shadow. Also most girly nubs look just straight and flat but mine has like a bend or it's two bits? I know the nub theory is just that a theory but I'm so freeking out about tomorrow. I need to get a grip lol!
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

15. Likes angel-pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything crossed for you for tomorrow Ugee
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

17. Thanks Ugee thanked for this post
Page 156 of 255 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast