Page 177 of 255 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2545
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluebonnet, how are things going with dh? I remember you saying he had GD about having a girl
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bluebonnet, how are things going with dh? I remember you saying he had GD about having a girl
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both babies are great! Baby A Boy is head down, Baby B Girl is head up.

Baby A was 1lb 2oz, Baby B was 1lb 1oz both measuring a week ahead

Average gestational weight for twins at 21 weeks are 13.9oz, So I am very excited about how well they are both doing
    Thank you Ladies

image.jpg
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

4. Thanks kitkat18, Boysway, business.woman thanked for this post
    Likes Ugee, happy1981, Adia, 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah that's fantastic missxo! Happy babies
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

6. Likes missxo143 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    awesome scan missxo!!
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

8. Likes missxo143 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering from you mummies how your family have been with your expecting arrival and expanding family choice. I thought my mum was thrilled about this baby but she never showed any excitement about the fact this is her 1st granddaughter which shocked me. Then today she said that I basically have no life! That I'm just watching everyone around me live their life going off places and doing things. But I'm happy with my choices and wouldn't change a thing about my children being close together. I would love to have more money but who wouldn't! I look at it that I enjoy family trips out so much more than my holidays I had as a singleton and in time my DH and I will still be able to have our own time again one day. Maybe I'm just being over sensitive with hormones but I'm sad that my own mum that I've always been close to isn't in my zone.
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Ugee & Linz!
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugee View Post
    Just wondering from you mummies how your family have been with your expecting arrival and expanding family choice. I thought my mum was thrilled about this baby but she never showed any excitement about the fact this is her 1st granddaughter which shocked me. Then today she said that I basically have no life! That I'm just watching everyone around me live their life going off places and doing things. But I'm happy with my choices and wouldn't change a thing about my children being close together. I would love to have more money but who wouldn't! I look at it that I enjoy family trips out so much more than my holidays I had as a singleton and in time my DH and I will still be able to have our own time again one day. Maybe I'm just being over sensitive with hormones but I'm sad that my own mum that I've always been close to isn't in my zone.
    My grandmother was kinda the same, she thought we had enough kids and that if we were to have more to wait another few years. The rest of my family feel the same as I do that I wanted to have them close together and have one more ( we had a surprise and got an extra ). I voiced my opinion very loud that I didnt want any negative comments and if they had any to keep them to their selves or I wouldnt really have them around my family any more.

As long as your happy, your kids and spouse are thats all that matters.

12. Likes XXforhubby, Adia, Nahri, 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My mother when told was the most disappointed sounding "oh" I have ever heard. Of course now if you tell anyone that story she was screaming in excitement from the rooftop with OH YAY according to her. First concern was we drive a sedan car which is more than adequate for DH, myself, and 2 kids in the back but apparently thats not enough space. Then it was how I was going to manage with 2 kids all day long, then finally my health issues. Its like they think we run into these choices blindly instead of the months of preparation in the case of us swayers, looking at our budgets, health problems, and everything else. I think it comes down to situational generation gap. My mother and grandmother did not have the options of day care or working with their children (Grandmother 5) (Mom just me and 2 much older step siblings) Their choices were pay money for a babysitter, or daycare to go out on private ocassions or spend money on a huge family trip all while there may have been one income provider because she had to stay home with the kids. Some of you have siblings reaching that babysitting age, or have family/friends to give you a night off etc and they don't even look at those factors it seems. We didn't lightly make this decision so we could turn around and complain later about what we don't have.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

14. Likes Ugee liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you guys are having issues with Family! That stinks! My parents are thrilled. They knew we wanted 2 kids and are so happy for us that we are getting one of each. My mom watches DS 4 days a week so I don't pay for daycare so we are super close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Page 177 of 255 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast