Page 194 of 255 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2545
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Miss, thanks. No SPD relief as yet. Only very temporary relief of I have a bath in Epsom salts. I go back to my chiro on Thursday. I will ask her about support for my hips and stomach then.

Regarding the Royal birth, I too had a feeling she would have a girl. Good for them. She looks to be a healthy weight.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so excited she had a girl! Dying to know the name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

3. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm betting princess Diana's name will be somewhere in there.

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

5. Likes Nahri liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it helps A LOT at night missxo. I can roll over in bed without screaming!

Ugee I see you've made the move decision which is what I was going to suggest not just for the short term but are you done having babies? (may need another room in the future) Your current children may need bigger bedrooms as they age, maybe there is a better school district? Always look to the future! We are done after DD is born and when they hit the tween years we are buying a new house for the bigger bedrooms for them lol
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahri View Post
    it helps A LOT at night missxo. I can roll over in bed without screaming!

Ugee I see you've made the move decision which is what I was going to suggest not just for the short term but are you done having babies? (may need another room in the future) Your current children may need bigger bedrooms as they age, maybe there is a better school district? Always look to the future! We are done after DD is born and when they hit the tween years we are buying a new house for the bigger bedrooms for them lol
    Yes this is our last baby, just looking forward to watching the family grow now instead of being my very own puppy farm lol! We are looking at a 4/5 bedroom house with plenty of space downstairs so will do us for many years. My eldest has been acepted into the school I want him to go to so will be looking locally. But I don't think any home is a forever home as circumstances Change with time. Need it for now either way and the extension is giving me headaches already so think altho it's stressful moving just seems easier.
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

8. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes Nahri liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm really pleased for the royals! Think kate had hard pregnancies and I never want anyone to go through gender disappointment as its evil so for that it's fantastic news that she had a pigion pair. Also I'm much nicer about others getting what they want now I'm getting mine, it's like I can let go of all that bitterness finally
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

10. Thanks Boysway, kitkat18, 3BoysBlessed thanked for this post
    Likes Sarah4girl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Putting final touches on my birth plan and Im having a hard time not being snotty about it. So much unnecessary intervention last time and threats of c-section for everything under the sun Im trying to be assertive without being a complete B**** but I almost feel like I sort of have to be as this new place is barely a step out of the dark ages.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

12. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes Adia liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri, it's your birth plan, your labour. You be as straight forward as you feel you need to be!

14. Likes Nahri, 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My biggest thing is the pitocin. Its absolutely awful stuff and I know this hospital is a heavy pusher of it to speed up labor to "their timeframe" I can just put no pitocin but last time that led to interrogation so I almost feel like I have to explain why I don't want it and thats where I get snippy. I am most likely taking the epidural but not until the LAST minute when I know my bad hip will no longer take the pain and pressure so I feel like I have to explain that too instead of just saying I will tell you when I want it administered.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah yes. I would rather not be induced. I have been lucky enough to avoid it I guess you never know what will happen. I haven't even thought about my birth plan. I suppose I should. I'm 29 weeks today.

Page 194 of 255 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast