Page 202 of 255 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2545
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I meant the breastfeeding cracked or bleeding nipples !
    How can I prevent that ??
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been a couple weeks again for me checking in. But I'm finally caught up and so excited for the upcoming babies! Nahri, I'm thinking of you!

I saw that some of you ladies also had to have pitocin during one or more of your labors. I had it for my first son because my water broke and slowly leaked so they sent me home, then it had been so long it was either make me take pitocin or a C section. I said no way- give me the pitocin and lets do this. It was a very hard labor, lots of back labor. I don't do epidural a, either so it was wretched pain. And he was face up until the last minute when he flipped, which dropped mine and his heart rate so low that there was a sudden rush of every nurse and dr to my bedside and I passed out for a moment. Well, he finally made it out. My second and third DS were much easier me quicker. My OB did tell me that this baby is bigger like my first, so I m hoping that delivery is still easier being the 4th.
    I have been hving a LOT of pressure on my pelvic bone, my cervix are even feels sore and I have been extremely uncomfortable for the entire day today with Braxton hicks...at least they aren't too intense yet for me to think its impending labor. I could hardly move all day when I wanted to without discomfort. I was folding laundry, but trying to just take it easy after the past two days of being gone to parties and so maybe my body was just tired. I am 35 weeks today and I think that I might go early...I have never had them this often for such a long period of time with any of my previous pregnancies, so I just don't know. Also, part of my mucus plug came out yesterday, which could mean nothing but I cannot believe it's almost time!
    I am so excited for everyone here too and I hope that all of the labor and deliveries go well for all of you!
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

3. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Likes Ugee, Adia liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by business.woman View Post
    I meant the breastfeeding cracked or bleeding nipples !
    How can I prevent that ??
    Business woman-have you used lanolin before while breastfeeding? It does help, but also the latch that baby has can cause it. I had to use nipple shields with mine for a while to help. The trick is not to get the baby dependent on the nipple shield. So I alternated it every other feeding or less often to help mine get a good latch and to build their jaw strength. Then I weaned them from use of the nipple shield as well. It did help a lot!
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

5. Thanks business.woman thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apparently she was pulling my leg about being born early. Total false labor. What a little brat LOL. She slept her entire NST today again too.

business. Sometimes its positioning. Too much tug means more damage. I had to football hold DS to even get him to latch properly and to not do damage. If you are on the more endowed side like I am its so much easier on both you and bubs. Just put a pillow under your arm. Use lanolin after every feeding, the gel pads for healing cracks can help before each feeding so you dont have any pain if you do crack or get sore. If you did the football before and still got damaged, find a new position where there is not so much pull.

en135496.jpg
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

7. Thanks business.woman thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol Nahri she is causing you drama already
    Good luck to all of you coming close to your due dates!
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway- our hospital have been incredibly busy of late and have turned away two people I know in labour saying they need to go to the next hospital. This terrifies me!!! It's meant to be our safe place but not feeling very relaxed about it. If I wasnt a high risk pregnancy then I would have a home birth. Unfortunately I've had pre-e with both boys and likely to again. I e got a growth scan tomorrow which I'm looking forward too sing the baby again followed by my consultant appointment. Hoping I won't be told that I'll be induced again.

10. Thanks Boysway thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boysway & Nahri

Thnx alot for the information !
    I will follow your advice and hopefully I wont get crackek !
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

12. Likes Nahri liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    totally forgot to post this. I didnt get the video because my 3 year old killed my phone battery but I did manage one photo. This is the skull as if you were viewing it from the top down. Also goes to show you why some people ask for what type of ultrasound was done for ramzi. Her head is fully in my pelvis and this was not done vaginally. This is what can be accomplished by turning the angle of a abdominal ultrasound. The white streaks on the top of the skull and the sides are her hair waving around. Shes got LOTS if you think about that to scale!

10988589_10152920938208869_9096425093714815212_n.jpg
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i cannot believe we are already getting to the point where babies are being born!! i know i'm one of the last to go in august. 28 weeks on friday over here. i'm having slight spd...come mostly at night and on my left leg just like last time. i'm really, really hoping this is the worst of it though, because by 28 weeks last pregnancy i could hardly move!

linz your sprinkle looks adorable and so do you!

i'm being thrown a shower as well. our families are very excited for the little guy

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have had a growth scan today, everything looked good and normal apart from she is measuring small. So I've got another scan in 2weeks time. Anybody else measuring bigger or smaller? They said if she carries on growing but just a bit smaller then they are not concerned but if she isn't growing much at all then I need to have steroid injections to develop her lungs. So altho I shouldn't worry at this point I have to say I can't help but be a little concerned

Page 202 of 255 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast