Page 225 of 255 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2545
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Business I give the vitamin D supplement. Anyone who feeds straight breastmilk or less than one qt of formula per day in addition is usually recommended to give a D supp. This also depends on what you are giving them in your milk too. They only are able to absorb part of the D in your milk and supposed to get the rest from sunlight. So if you and bubs are in the house most of the day or you yourself don't have enough D to begin with then you should supplement. It cant hurt it can only help!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

2. Thanks business.woman thanked for this post
    Likes bunnywabbit, 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thnx Nahri
    Your answer is realy helpful !
    I wasnt sure about giving him the vitamin , but now I will
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thnx Boyaway and bunnywabbit !
    I will start giving him the vitamin today.

Congrats KaseyBaby !!!

Good luck Linz !!!

WantAlittleBlue

I was told Im having a girl from everyone who sees me lol and he's all boy
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

5. Likes bunnywabbit, 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone tell me I'm having a girl and he's a he wish they wouldn't speak gets me hopingI'm the slim chance the scan is wrong

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
    so im back and

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs angel-pink

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

8. Thanks angel-pink thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks boysway
    Well I had physio today got me a new band and crutches. ...great lol hope the next 8 weeks passes quickly how is everyone else

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
    so im back and

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still pregnant.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    angel-pink, bugger on the crutches. Is that for SPD? Let's hope the time flies by.

Linz, let's hope bub comes along soon

All well with my 38 week appointment (38 weeks tomorrow). The Dr said they will likely offer a stretch and sweep at my next appointment. I'm in two minds about it. At this stage I'm happy for bub to stay put. I mentioned going over the last two pregnancies and he said as long my bsl doesn't go up, they don't worry too much. I will mention it to hubby, I don't think he will have much to say about it though. My next appointment isn't for another 10 days. I guess things could change in that time.

We have also agreed to a name. We are keeping it quiet but, I will tell you guys because I know it can't go anywhere else, lol. Strangely enough, bubs name came to me in a dream this morning. I spoke to dh about it and he agreed. So happy we have agreed on a name. It's not a first name I had ever thought I would use but, we like it. Bub will be called Keiran Ryan I wanted Ryan in there as that's a family name. So happy bub finally has a name. It's weird though as I came up with Miss 10's name almost that same way in that, it just came to me.

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

12. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes missxo143, 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOVE it boysway. Keiran was on my boys list if we didnt get a girl but DH was dead set against that one. He just has no taste! Im a sucker for the good irish names!

Membrane sweep can help but it doesn't guarantee a labor start so that's one thing to remember. 38 weeks already so you are well in the safe zone! If it were me personally I would take it if I had a history of going over, you are worried about babies weight because of the bsl, or your own health with the bsl, just make a pro's and con's list. I turned it down on the offer at 37 weeks and then when 38 came around because of my SPD I was of the mind I was going to take it at my next appointment. It so happens DD was born the day I was SUPPOSED to have that appointment and was going to request it LOL

angel-pink careful with those crutches!!!!! I don't know what posesses these doctors to think that giving a pregnant woman with a poor sense of balance because of a shifting tummy CRUTCHES its a good idea. Be VERY VERY careful with them especially when you are alone because it can increase your fall risk!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nahri, lol I didn't even think of name origin. Except for our surname he will have a very Irish name with Ryan as his middle name. I may go for an s&s. I do remember having an s&s with my last and it didn't work. I guess I might as well go with it. Bub isn't a big weight. I'm looking at most likely having a 6lb bub again. I will also be just over 39 weeks by the time I have my next antenatal appointment. Bsl isn't a worry at the moment. If anything I am having quite a few lows. Highest reading has been 6.8 which was after I had extra cereal, lol. 6.8 is within range for an hour after eating.

15. Likes Nahri liked this post
Page 225 of 255 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast