Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry mommymachine....

I'm gonna look at your sway Keepthefaith!
    I will post it too after my ultrasound.
    Mommy of 2 gorgeous boys and my beautifull twin girls

Thank you so much Atomic for making my pink dream come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Dutchgirl, Ive decided not to go for a scan until I get the Harmony test at 10 weeks. I am too nervous to go before that! Really hoping haven't jinxed myself posting my sway!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks pretty quiet in here. I am joining in. Got my bfp a week ago and the tests are nice and dark today. Thinking my due date is october 5th.

I have never been so anxious in my life. Every twinge or ache drives me crazy. I am sooooo scared of losing this pregnancy like the last three i had.

I had zero sway..totally prepared for boy. Symptom wise I am starting to feel sicker and my boobs hurt and i am very tired. Pretty typical stuff. Hope to be joined by more ladies soon!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

4. Likes keepthefaith liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rosie, congrats on your bfp!!

How is everyone??

Have had another nervous week here, had bloods on wednesday last week which showed my progesterone levels were down so had to start pessaries again, another blood test friday which showed that my progesterone was holding steady. First pessary was only about 8 hours before Friday's test and level was well in safe range so the pessaries may not really have been necessary but my dr is very cautious and given my history it does give me peace of mind.

Then on Sunday hubby and I DTD for the first time since the bfp and wouldnt you know it I've been spotting ever since. Its 95% brown with only the occasional tiny pinky/red steak but of course I started preparing myself for the worst.

Monday/Tuesday were horrible stressful waiting days although my m/s started to really kick in so was telling myself that was a good sign.

But yesterday I had another blood test to check on my progesterone and then my first scan!! There was my little blob, heart flickering away at 120bpm, measuring 0.69cm long (6+3wks 2 days behind lmp dates) happy and healthy as far as you can tell at this point was measuring 2 days behind my lmp dates but I know that doesnt mean much at this point because the measurement is so tiny a day or two either side is normal. Felt the biggest sense of relief ever! And the sonographer couldnt find any cause for the spotting so looks like its harmless.

I noticed she was holding the probe slightly left of midline and angled slightly towards left as well. Ever since about 10dpo Ive had twinges in a very distinct spot high just left of centre so I asked her if thats where the baby was implanted and explained about the twinges (but secretly hoping it was there and there is something to ramzi's theory!) Her response was "Hmm not reaallly, I'm preettty much scanning on the midline" she suggested the twinges were probably caused by the side I ovulated on but when she checked my ovaries she said she couldnt see anything on either of them to indicate the side of ovulation (although I felt it was my left at the time). At the end she concluded that she hadnt seen anything else that she thought would cause twinges so prehaps it is bub. So fingers crossed now there is something to ramzi's theory as I definatley feel twinges just left of midline and scan showed the yolk sac very clearly on left of baby in sac (sonographer pointed that out). Either way I came out of the scan beaming with relief that I definatley am , there is just one and it is right where its supposed to be at the top of the uterus, preeettty much midline but also suddenly a very strong sense that this is my

So now just awaiting a call from my dr to let me know yesterdays blood result and then wait 2.5 weeks until my booking in appointment when I get to see my bub again.
    Last edited by MissyMc7; January 28th, 2015 at 08:37 PM.

6. Likes tarasue, keepthefaith liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get to join October 7th is my due date. But I was induced for my last 2 at 39 weeks because of size ds3 was 10 lbs 5 oz even a week early!
    Hoping this baby is healthy and I can relax and enjoy.

Missy-that is so exciting you got to see baby's heartbeat! I hope your bleeding goes away so you can be worry free

Rosie- when will you see the dr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes keepthefaith liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Missy...hard to have worries...hope you can relax soon!!

Queen...i haven't even called yet to make an appointment. I feel nervous about it. I got my positive hpt so soon that it hadnt crossed my mind to call yet. I am wondering if they will scan me a few times since I have had three losses including a missed miscarriage. I am terrified of it happening again.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie, I don't plan to call for awhile. I figure they can't do anything to stop a mc(unless it is a progesterone issue, right). I guess they would maybe give me an early ultrasound. But to be quite frank I am still paying on the 4 ultrasounds I had to have with my loss! I would rather wait. FX we all have healthy sticky baby's:-D and this is nothing but a conversation to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing wrong with waiting! I am just wondering if I am not supposed to since I had 3 losses. I just don't want to jinx it ya know? I think like atomic said though that if the pregnancy is healthy it will produce enough progesterone so I wouldn't worry about that factor.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As someone who's had lots of losses I would call ASAP and get a blood test. Issues with progesterone don't mean the pregnancy is not healthy. It is up to your body to produce the progesterone for the first 7 weeks after that the placenta begins to form and by 10 weeks the placenta should be taking over progesterone production. My Dr says that if there is an issue with the pregnancy this is when it will fail. But you can have a healthy pregnancy which doesn't get a chance to develop properly if your body fails to provide adequate progesterone early on. This is my issue. If I didn't have all my early tests and supps there is a good chance I still wouldn't have had a baby to take home. So please call your Dr ASAP so they can do whatever is necessary to ensure a sticky healthy pregnancy.

Queen - I too have big babies. My 2nd was induced at 38wks due to size but ended up only being 7lb11oz but my 3rd came a month early at 8lb2oz so pretty nervous what this one will be. But I guess that's my fault for choosing to breed with a man who's 6ft3 and was 10lb at birth.
    Me 31 & DH 34
    4 x
    EDD 18/09/15 swayed
    Please let this be my to complete our family and give my big girl the sister she longs for

13. Likes QueenB3blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just assume my problem isnt progesterone related as I had a missed miscarriage which means I had progesterone that was so high it wouldnt release the bad pregnancy. I will still call in the morning and see if they want to see me.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

15. Likes QueenB3blue liked this post
Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast