Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love it!! Loving that you're not all 20 something's and I'm the only "old lady" that's the way it was with my last due date group. Loved them all to death but it made me feel ancient! Lol.

So do you get the Harmony testing and test for gender early then twinkle? Or will you? Did I miss what genders you have already?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So excited ladies! I have my first trimester US scheduled for 6/2 at 8:00am. I will be 13 weeks 5 days! Plus, I will have MaterniT21 drawn then too!!

So excited!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!!!! What exciting news XX! What is your due date again? Finally some real action happening for someone in this group!

AFM: I'm actually feeling pretty good! Still soooooooo sleepy. can barely keep my eyes open but the nausea isn't too bad and just comes and goes. I am hoping and (literally) praying that it doesn't get as bad as usual this time around. I need to be able to be a mom to my kids! I am still spotting exactly every other day. This is what happened last time so I put myself on pelvic rest. Not sure when I'm going to go in still. Wanted to wait for 12 weeks.
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016

I sure hope the spotting goes away soon Five babies! Mine came back for a day then went away and then came back stronger three days later, but still light. I had a prenatal appointment and my midwife checked out my cervix. All is well! She showed me a study that puts my miscarriage rate at 9% since my SCH was only 1cm and we saw a strong heartbeat. That is about as close to the peace of mind as anyone can give me right now. I'll take it!!

Oh and my due date is 12/03/2015!!

6. Likes fivebabies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to break down and ask for meds! I drew the line at puking three times in one day and not being able to keep water down! They put me on Diclegis, which is basically a time released Unisom/B 6 combo. in one pill. It is the only category A antiemetic approved for morning sickness. It works miracles! I only take two tablets at night and it lasts ALL day! I feel human! I can tell it is still there at times, which makes me feel good!

If you're in the states, don't hesitate to ask for it, if you need it! The Unisom/B6 worked for me but only lasted 12 hours and then I was sick the rest of the time. The Diclegis lasts all day long!!!

8. Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I had to break down and ask for meds! I drew the line at puking three times in one day and not being able to keep water down! They put me on Diclegis, which is basically a time released Unisom/B 6 combo. in one pill. It is the only category A antiemetic approved for morning sickness. It works miracles! I only take two tablets at night and it lasts ALL day! I feel human! I can tell it is still there at times, which makes me feel good!

If you're in the states, don't hesitate to ask for it, if you need it! The Unisom/B6 worked for me but only lasted 12 hours and then I was sick the rest of the time. The Diclegis lasts all day long!!!

This is wonderful info!! Mine MS should be kicking in next week or so. Hoping I can stay on top of it. Also, bought the Preggie Pops today. Figured best to have on hand since MS can start at any time

-8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016

So mad at DH! He knows that smells can set me off into either puking or severe nausea. What does he do? He decides to soak his feet in LAVENDER Epsom salts and then apply salicylic acid wart remover that still smells in the other room! Ugh! I told him he wants to continue to live here, he has to use these things either in the garage or outside!!!

Now I feel so sick after feeling so great all day! Only 40mins until I can take more medicine!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear ya XX. My DH did that last week with his cooking binge. Slow cooking with lots of onions. I spent the weekend hiding out in my bedroom. BTW, I bought the psi bands and think they are helping. I still feel a bit off but nothing as bad as the weekend. Although I haven't put them to the onion test yet ( not that I'm planning to ).

Really hope you all feel better as soon as possible and that the spotting stops 5babies.

Very exciting about your ultrasound and materni 21 test Xx.

2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm joining also! Due date will be 12/26/2015
    Already have my first ultrasound scheduled in 3 weeks. Am I the only one who swayed blue in this group?

So far feel pretty good, just hungry all the time, LOL! and of course tired by the end of the day

14. Likes Temerity liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome sc1411! That is a good sign you are hungry all the time! I was hungry all the time, even with MS, and I have 2 boys!! FX for you!!

16. Likes sc1411 liked this post
Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast