Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning sickness is getting in for you. I've taken 25mg of unisom and 100mg of B6(what the store had) every night. I think it's working but having a hard time "sleeping off " the unisom. Any thoughts on dosages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fefecooks View Post
    Did any of you guys get EWCM after a clear thermal shift? BD without a pos OPK because of EWCM. Now getting another patch 2 days later. Weird.
    I did! I didn't get a positive opk, but I had in past cycles. I too got another run of EWCM and kept BDing. As it turned out for me, that second run was due to a second estrogen surge to build up my lining for a sticky bean! Look at my chart in my signature. Your post O temps look like mine!

FX so hard for you!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to know dosage on the unison/b6 combo too. I need some relief.
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've taken the Unisom/B6 combo for both of my pregnancies and the dosage was a 1/2 tablet of 25mg Unisom plus 50mg of vitamin B6 at bedtime every day. I was never sleepy the next day with this dosage.
    With DS1 it completely cured me of my morning sickness, but with DS2 it only helped (but enough for me to get myself off the couch and eat again)!
    At 26 weeks I was still having morning sickness daily and my midwife told me to try drinking dandelion root tea daily as it helps the liver work properly and she was told at a midwifery conference that morning sickness after the first trimester if often related to poor liver functioning. Well, within 24 hours of drinking the tea my morning sickness was GONE! I sure wish she would have told me about it at 13 weeks instead of 26! The brand I bought was Traditional Medicinals and I'd have a cup a day with a little bit of sugar and milk. It kind of tastes earthy and coffee like LOL, but I was willing to try anything!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I've taken the Unisom/B6 combo for both of my pregnancies and the dosage was a 1/2 tablet of 25mg Unisom plus 50mg of vitamin B6 at bedtime every day. I was never sleepy the next day with this dosage.
    With DS1 it completely cured me of my morning sickness, but with DS2 it only helped (but enough for me to get myself off the couch and eat again)!
    At 26 weeks I was still having morning sickness daily and my midwife told me to try drinking dandelion root tea daily as it helps the liver work properly and she was told at a midwifery conference that morning sickness after the first trimester if often related to poor liver functioning. Well, within 24 hours of drinking the tea my morning sickness was GONE! I sure wish she would have told me about it at 13 weeks instead of 26! The brand I bought was Traditional Medicinals and I'd have a cup a day with a little bit of sugar and milk. It kind of tastes earthy and coffee like LOL, but I was willing to try anything!
    Thank you!!! I'll split my unisom tab in half but the b6 is really hard to split..any harm in taking the full tab at bedtime?

-8 -5 -3

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by smarston3 View Post
    Thank you!!! I'll split my unisom tab in half but the b6 is really hard to split..any harm in taking the full tab at bedtime?

Nope! If you ladies find that the Unisom/B6 doesn't last all day for you, ask your OB for a script for Diclegis. It is the same, just that both medications are in one tablet and are time released. It had been a life saver for me!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Nope! If you ladies find that the Unisom/B6 doesn't last all day for you, ask your OB for a script for Diclegis. It is the same, just that both medications are in one tablet and are time released. It had been a life saver for me!

I'll certainly be asking for it at my first Ob appt!

Thanks ladies!!

-8 -5 -3

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swear this baby doesn't like it when I eat! I always feel nauseous after eating no matter what I eat or how much! Ugh! Eating is not even enjoyable anymore . I seriously dread eating. 5 weeks. 5 long weeks I have been dealing with this. Sigh

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sucks XX. So sorry to hear you're still feeling so sick. So the medication isn't helping anymore?

2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The medication helps, but I still get nauseous after eating that lasts about 30-45min. It is awful. Then I feel fine. I think I would have HG if not for the medication!

Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast