Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

2. Likes Sunbuny liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Five, I'm sorry this is so difficult for you. This is my least favorite time, as well, not only because you just don't know what is going on and have few reassurances (as if feeling sick 24/7 was a reassurance) but I also start thinking about all the things I need to enjoy with my other kids now before I get all huge and pregnant (but of course I feel too sick to truly enjoy!). It's a catch 22.

Sun, I'm excited for you to get your results. I hope that you get your girl. I understand wanting to know before the day so that you can resolve your feelings before letting the world know. That's why I can never keep it a surprise, because even with my first I had to handle my disappointment for a little while.

I go back and forth between being excited to find out the sex and not wanting to know. Once I hear that result and it's boy, I won't be able to pretend I'll have a girl someday. It's really hard to stay optimistic. This pregnancy truly just feels meant to be, with the timing and it happening so quickly after so many months TTC my first two. So part of me thinks that either this must be my girl or a really determined boy, and I just have to accept that. But I'm not looking forward to the comments whatever the sex, because people always assume they know the situation and if it's a girl I will hear "Well now you don't have to keep trying" as if that's the only reason I have babies.

4. Likes fivebabies, Sunbuny liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank ladies. Feeling better emotionally today. Still sick, of course. Still bleeding. Waiting until my next spot in a few weeks before I ask for another u/s. But I just might for reassurance and I'll get a nub shot!

So excited for you Sunbunny!! We'll be thinking of you!!
    Now SIXbabies!

6. Likes Sunbuny liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to all of you! I am new to this site as of today! I have two adorable boys and am going to try for a girl to complete our family! Any info on how to start - do I need to buy the diet plan etc would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a bad one to ask cmiller, as I just kind of jumped in. I did buy a custom plan, but received the info 4 days after I ovulated and then got my positive pregnancy test 7 days later lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi cmiller1, you might get more answers in the general ttc section as not everyone looks in here!
    I didn't get a custom plan, just read everything and decided which options would work for me. I really didn't expect to be in this due date thread so quick though!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't speak for everyone but I will tell you what worked for me with my last baby. Did the same thing (only a little less) with this baby.

I skipped breakfast, dtd a LOT and drank double strength Crystal Light starting a few days before O and through O. That's a really fast way to lower your ph I read.

Good luck!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay - I got my news today

I can't believe it but ITS A GIRL!!!

I feel shocked, elated and like it has to be a mistake!!!

I asked the DR to call my DH but he rang me anyway. I told him to just let me know as I'd find out later today anyway. He kind of dragged it out - asked me what I wanted and what DH wanted and then said you're having a healthy baby girl. I swear I thought he must of made a mistake or that I dreamt it. I'M IN SHOCK. I really made myself this time around that I would be having another boy.

I haven't told many people yet - just DH, a close friend of mine who really understand gender disappointment and gender desire. I want to keep this amazing news to myself for a little longer and I want to work out how and who we actually tell. Teremity, IKWYM, I do dread peoples reactions of "finally, you got a girl", like my first 2 were fails or something. I'm so grateful for my 2 gorgeous boys and am glad that I had them first because if I had a PP who knows if we would of went on to have 3 - that is something I'll never know.

Anyway, enough about me. Fivebabies - I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I hope the time flies by for you and that you feel better and have the reassurance that everything is okay. I hope everybody else is doing well.

Love you all and thanks for all your good wishes today xxx

PS: who next will find out???
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

12. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow. That's brill news sunbuny. Bet it's hard to believe isn't it? Do u mind posting a link to your sway? I want to have a nosy.lol

<a href="http://lmtm.lilypie.com/A7Nop3. png" /a>
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a problem Elena - I'm going to try and find it and then add my results. I'll post the link here once I've done that. I hope the blood tests are 100%. DH thinks maybe we should wait to see the US before we get too excited (he is very excited though) - softy.

It is very hard to believe. I feel on top of the world.
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

15. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dislikes cmiller1 disliked this post
Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast