Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My nausea varies from day to day I find I have to eat every hour or so or I start feeling sick. I'm v tired all the time. Heartburn is bad too. I'm still feeling nervous about my first scan on 8th June. I will be 9 1/2 weeks then

<a href="http://lmtm.lilypie.com/A7Nop3. png" /a>
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RE: insomnia- that's one decent side effect of the Diclegis lol... I have no trouble sleeping. I'm practically a narcoleptic

Thanks for the kind words, XX. I do try to remember to be gentle, both to myself and with my family. I haven't told the boys yet, so they have no clue why I'm grumpy. Our LOs are about the same age- I know my almost 5 year old will get it, but he will also tell the whole world, and I just don't know what I would say to him if things ended with no baby. He still frequently talks about our cat who passed almost a year ago. So I'm waiting until I get my NIPT results back to tell him, and that way we will hopefully also be able to tell him if it's a brother or sister.

3. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Temerity, I'm jealous! Lol. I miss sleeping like my husband.
    DS1 DS2 swayed but am being blessed with another prince

I'm the only queen in this house of blue

5. Likes Temerity liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016

Couldn't exercise again today- I'm having mild cramping and don't want to over do it. It's the normal stretching/cramping that comes with pregnancy. I pushed through it with DS2 (I had to I was working as a science teacher at the time), and it progressed to Braxton Hicks. So I'm resting/taking it easy itching to workout again. I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings. I remember these growing pains as I like to call them, lasted for about a week. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So what's the best way to convince your m/s suffering wife to have sex with you? Well my husband learned what not to do last night, and that's come home and immediately announce to the children that the house is disgusting (it was messy with toys but far from what I would classify as "disgusting"), complain that the dinner wife made was not what she had told you she planned to make that morning, then after dinner sit on the couch with your iPad while your wife tries to clean up. Then at bedtime snap at the children and take loud, dramatic "calming" breaths to prove how patient you are being (when you haven't even seen said children for almost 48 hours and your wife has been dealing with them solo). Lastly, the best way to guarantee that you will not be having sex for the foreseeable future is to blame your wife for all of the above because she didn't explain to you in precise detail why she is sick and how long she expects it to last, so how could a husband be expected to be sympathetic?

Yeah. I'm still a little pissed.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tem-TMI, however, I had sex with my husband last night so he would stop bitching about not having sex. I figured I'm good for another month. Also, I think I'm having another boy because I want absolutely, nothing to do with DH (like my little boy doesn't want to share me)

So, I've been suffering from about 4pm until midnight with MS, Icks, etc. took some diglesis samples from work so we'll see if that helps...praying for this to end. This was exactly how I felt with all my boys, so I'm convinced it's another boy.

-8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Temerity- men don't get it! My DH is understanding on the clutter. I can't clean with my cleaners because it makes me puke every time and then have horrid nausea for the rest of the day. DH does the cleaning with cleaners, and I do the rest. As for sex, we only DTD once a week because I end up having terrible cramps about three hours afterward that last until the next day! Even with using a condom! Men just lack the ability to see other points of view when they don't fully understand a situation. WE would ask clarifying questions, but THEY can't see past their preconceived notions. What gets me is when we do fill them in on all of the details, they usually say something like, "Well if you would just communicate this to me, it wouldn't be an issue". I always say in response, "How about you give me the benefit of the doubt. I'm not a lazy ass! And you are fully capable of asking questions to find out an answer"! Yeah can you tell we have gone round and round too about the clutter! It wasn't until I felt like I had to clean with cleaner and then puke five times afterward did my DH finally get that I CAN'T clean our house! I do pick up because that is ALL I can can do! Yeah DH felt bad after that, and he hasn't mentioned it since! He better not anyway!!!

Smarston- hang in there! Symptoms aren't an indicator of what you're having. I had completely different symptoms with DS2 and he was a boy. This time, my symptoms are yet again completely different from both boys. I still think this is a boy, though. Not from symptoms but because I can't imagine having anything BUT a boy !

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, when did your symptoms begin?
    I am almost 6 weeks and having a dating scan on Monday. Besides being very tired and huge boobs I have nothing else. Different from my other pregnancies where I wasn't tired at all but had ms start at 10 weeks and 1 week. Makes me worry!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Give it some time. This pregnancy MS started at 4 weeks, with DS2 at 6 weeks, and with DS1 at 8 weeks. I'm sure it will come, full force and all !

Oddly enough, I never got sore boobs this time! Maybe since I weaned DS2 the cycle before we conceived my boobs just didn't need to prepare for BFing? Not sure why it didn't happen this time but that is my only guess.

You're 6 weeks behind me. I'm 12 weeks 1 day today!

So happy for you! For all of us!

Are you going to find out early with a NIPT? I hope to get my results back next week from the MaterniT21 test!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Temerity- I am so sorry that you're having a rough time with DH. They will never quite get it.

I am still feeling awful. Spotting is still coming and going. I'm so tired still. No meds are hoping but luckily I get a decent day every once in awhile. I have a cleaning lady so luckily I can let things slide around the house with the day to day stuff. DH is a really sympathetic husband too. I lucked out. I hope this doesn't last my typical 22 weeks. There is too much going on this summer! All of my boys are done with school for the summer but DD1 is still on for 2 more weeks. We are traveling a bit this summer and have camps set up etc. going to be very busy and I need a break from the sickness!! Can't wait to find out what we are having but that'll be awhile too. I have only had one distinct symptom with the girls and so far it's looking like a girl. But we shall see. I just want to shop!
    Now SIXbabies!

13. Dislikes cmiller1 disliked this post
Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast