Page 54 of 102 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple- I can understand that you are worried. Early pregnancy is hard and it's hard not to! I know several people that ICs didn't work for them. Maybe go and buy a pack of FRERs to ease your mind until your scan.

Hang in there honey! I'm hoping you'll feel icky soon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xx, I saw that you posted and got so excited... I feel like I'm waiting for my results all over again

2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

4. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple.. Can you buy the clear blue tests that tells you how many weeks you are? That could ease your mind a bit. Tbh though, I think it's so natural to feel anxious... I have another scan coming up on Monday and I can't wait to see the baby again just to ease my mind.

2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

6. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple, when I was concerned I went and bought the digital tests that say the weeks. That eased my mind big time!
    DS1 DS2 swayed but am being blessed with another prince

I'm the only queen in this house of blue

8. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in December 2015- Jan/Feb 2016

Purple-hope you get your reassurance soon

See-glad to hear you had a great ultrasound.

AFM, I'm having a rough day emotionally. We got to have an ultrasound today and thankfully everything is fine. I was told by a verifi rep that I could have my blood drawn on Monday. Well, the office staff is clueless about it, telling me that it's not completely accurate, etc. if my dreams of ever having a daughter are gone, I want to know sooner rather then later. We leave for disney in 2 weeks and this will be the 1st trip realizing I may never have a princess to dress up. So, I wanted to know before I go. So I can address my feelings before hand. I'm going to hate going with a little bit of hope that I still have a chance. Oh, and I ran into a friend while waiting for my appointment so now she knows I'm pregnant and we weren't planning to announce until 13 weeks or verifi results, whichever comes first. Augh. Sorry for the rambling ladies. I just feel like crying all day

-8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

10. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX, i also thought you are posting the results

Smarston, totally understand how you are feeling. I was crying for the last two day, thinking that I'm having another one, that my sway didn't work, why did i agree for that etc., etc. Then I went shopping...Feel perfect today,lol Maybe cry it out, let it out. It is much harder to hold it all inside.

Couple of days ago I had a meeting for my youngest DD's summer camp teacher, she is also due in December with a baby boy. I wanted to bite her. Then she asks if I'm hoping for a boy Of course I am, but why your asking me that!!!(i didn't tell her that).
    I would have kept my pregnancy a secret, but mu tummy sticks out already, I can;t hide it.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sc-that's exactly how I'm feeling. I feel like I'm going to be a joke when we tell people I'm pregnant with #4, let alone with DS4. I will absolutely love and adore him. I just want to be able to enjoy the pregnancy. So, if it's a boy, I want to know so I can start bonding with him. Now, I'm contemplating not announcing on social media, etc to try to stop the comments. Just tell close family and move on. But, running into my friend makes it more difficult. She's more nosy then supportive so she's not someone I can confide in during these emotions. Also, I weaned from my Wellbutrin when I got my BFP. And I'm having trouble determining if my feelings are normal or if I need meds again. Again, sorry for the vent

-8 -5 -3

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ladies, I just want to give you all a big hug! Why do people not stop and think before they speak? I feel like I am a minority, because I always think before speaking! Ugh!

Smarston- shame on your office staff saying that test is not accurate! That's bull!

SC- I'm so sorry that happened to you. It's ridiculous to think that someone with one gender wouldn't want the opposite when pregnant! I'm sure I'm the minority who wants just all boys, but to assume anything is preposterous! Humpf!

AFM- I'm focusing on my NT scan on Tuesday. I've accepted the fact that I won't get my MaterniT21 results before then. I'll definitely post US pics Tuesday afternoon!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX-do you think your office is waiting for you to come in on Tuesday to give you your results? Just a thought, are they there and holding them

-8 -5 -3

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by smarston3 View Post
    XX-do you think your office is waiting for you to come in on Tuesday to give you your results? Just a thought, are they there and holding them

When the nurse called me this morning to remind me of my appointment on Tuesday, I asked her about them. She said that none were faxed in this morning, and they call right away when they get them. So, onto next week! I'm just excited to get to see the baby again!! I'll be 13 weeks 5 days so a great time for nub shots!!

Page 54 of 102 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast