Page 55 of 102 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely understand how you guys are dreading the comments. I think there will be comments either way, and if I do have a girl I'll have to hear "Now you're done, right?" like they know how I felt or have a right to wonder how many kids I want and should have.

2. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know what? I'm actually surprised with the lack of comments I have received... It's been really nice. When we told DHs family (only one girl so far out of 8) most of them were ecstatic but I made it clear to my eldest nephew ( who wanted it to be a boy) that we do love our boys so much but that we're also happy to have another different experience. I got more comments when I told people I was pregnant but I made it clear ( even though it was hard) that I was expecting a boy and that we would be more then happy with that outcome. If people think you're happy then they might be less inclined to say anything...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again for the reassurance from everyone I think this week will be a tough week in the wait for the scan. I'm thinking about getting a digital test or FRER test today. I'm not sure how I will cope if I don't get the result I want though!

I guess technically I do have some symptoms as my boobs are sore but I just expected to feel more sick and have some heartburn too. It's silly as I should enjoy not feeling crappy but I would prefer to have more signs things are ok!

This is also the furthest along I have ever been where I have not told anyone. Only DH knows and one friend who is also pregnant but 2 weeks ahead (I couldn't not tell her since we have links to each others FF charts). I think we will surprise a lot of people when we tell them as I think most people assume we were done.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I tested with a digital test and it has given me 2-3. I was really hoping for a 3+ to put my mind at rest I have googled and read that lots of women don't get a 3+ when they expect to so it helps a little knowing that but I still can't help but worry

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Well I tested with a digital test and it has given me 2-3. I was really hoping for a 3+ to put my mind at rest I have googled and read that lots of women don't get a 3+ when they expect to so it helps a little knowing that but I still can't help but worry
    Oh Purple! Hang in there sweetie! I'm sure everything is just fine! Some women, like me, produce a ton of HCG (I had 5 times the normal amount this time!!) and some produce a normal amount. I think yours is just fine! Maybe you ovulated or implanted later than you thought making your levels right where they are supposed to be.

I would test again in about 3-5 days and see what it says then, because HCG levels would have doubled twice more by then.

Hugs, sweetie!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm. Still. Waiting.

I'll call today, if I don't hear from the nurse this morning. I may call the lab first to see if they have been sent.

I'm getting anxious. I had a dream last night that this was another boy but healthy. I was relieved, but DH was mad at me because he thought I was happy for another boy.

I just want to know so I can move on...and try to be supportive of DH. Sigh

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh- FX for a call today!

I'm getting my blood drawn this morning, so let my anxious wait begin.

9. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX-omg, please let them call today!!

Tem-good luck. What test are you getting?

I would really like to have it drawn (10w today) but I don't have any risk factors. I don't know if I should call one of the companies and have them send the kit to my doctor, and deal with the billing thru the company? Feeling a little lost, I'm being seen by two different doctors and I can't get it?! Frustrated!

-8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

11. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would call Smarston. I know with the MaterniT21 test, without insurance it is $200. Not too bad, IMO. You can call them, and they will send the kit to your doctor.

I'll update when I know anything. I just want to know something! I hope the baby is healthy...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XX I just had a dream last night that the ultrasound tech told me the baby was looking more boy than girl, but it was too early to tell. I was so sad in my dream, and have been a Debby downer all morning. As awful as that sounds, I feel guilty for it. I hope it's the opposite for us! Can't wait to hear what you're having!
    DS1 DS2 swayed but am being blessed with another prince

I'm the only queen in this house of blue

Page 55 of 102 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast