Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry about that fivebabies. It would be SO hard. WIth DS3, I had a couple medical ultrasounds (or at least one) with him that clearly showed boy...and of course I was hoping girl. I went for an entertainment ultrasound and the tech said girl! Then a couple minutes later she said no it's a boy. I didn't believe her when she said girl because of previous ultrasound(s)....but it still bothered me since if that was the first time I heard gender and I would have had those 2 minutes of thinking I was getting a daughter.... So I COULD NOT imagine, being told I was getting my desired gender, and then believing that for weeks or months. I am so sorry that that happened to you. Is it worth going team green? I am considering that this time, just because for my last two pregnancies I had giant anxiety about gender and the "what-if" the tech got it wrong.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am soooo sorry. That's so frustrating. I couldn't handle a surprise. I have to plan! This baby has zero newborn sized clothes so I need to get some and I hate gender neutral stuff. I just want to know for sure. I thought I didn't really truly care about the gender but apparently I do.
    Now SIXbabies!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh fivebabies I understand second guessing. When I got the phone call the nurse asked me if I wanted to know, and I almost chickened out and said no. It wasn't because I don't trust the results, though- but I can definitey understand your uncertainty. Do you go on Saturday?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Five-I hope everything goes well.

Anyone starting to feel better? I have more energy and cooked dinner for the 1st time in a month, but my breast still hurt and afternoon nausea.

Also had our NT scan yesterday. No doubt about it, he's a boy! I feel like a fool believing that swaying would actually work for me. The RE came into the exam room to see if we had any questions, etc and DH says "see you in a year to get our girl". I would happily have more kids except society makes it hard to. God forbid, you have more Then two kids, let alone five. And I know this sounds terrible, but, as soon as DH said that, I thought, get this baby out of me so I can do HT now! I know that's awful and this baby was totally meant to be, it's just hard to hear that DH is 100% willing to do HT and there's nothing I can do to make that happen now. Sorry so long and again I hope everyone is feeling ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

5. Dislikes Jany1025 disliked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found out at 14 weeks with DS2 and it was a definite boy. Went to my 20 week scan and the guy said.. well she was wrong it's a girl. About 5 minutes into it he said "never mind the cord was just in the way, it's a boy". That feeling for those few minutes alone was enough for heartache. I can't imagine thinking girl for weeks. Makes me nervous to find out early again as well. I need to start shopping myself, we have no more baby stuff except a crib. I hope they give you the right gender this time fivebabies! You have a good reason to be nervous.
    DS1 DS2 swayed but am being blessed with another prince

I'm the only queen in this house of blue

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Smarston- I can understand that feeling of wanting to try right away, especially with DH being willing to go HT- that would be very exciting. Big hugs.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't imagine being told one gender then finding out something different later on. This is the pregnancy that I have found out before 20 weeks. Nobody has given me any indication before the 20 week scan.

Are you sure it's definitely accurate Smartson? I know it's not an easy time for you but please try to appreciate this time with this baby. I admire families with more than 2 kids. Such a gift to the kids and the parents. I'm one of 4 and feel amazingly blessed. It's hard work though obviously.

2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm cancelled my appt. I'll just be patient and wait.
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Five-hugs! I wish I had just been patient and waited. Least I could have hoped for a little longer

Sun-between the ultrasound and Verifi, it has to be accurate. She showed me his "tripod" as she called it. Didn't think testicles were visible at 13w5d. I did add the nub pics to my thread on the ultrasound board if you would take a look. I keep looking at them to help me bond with him. I hate this time in pregnancy, when you're starting to feel better (which is a good thing!) but no movement yet. The only thing I know about him, is his gender. I don't know his kicks, schedule, smiling face, etc. think that's why I'm struggling so hard right now. I know, without a doubt, that I will love and adore him when I hold him..it's just getting to that part that's hard.

-8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

11. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes Temerity, XXforhubby, Sunbuny liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am starting to get nervous to find out/not find out/find out incorrectly in 1 week. I will be 12 weeks. And with ds2 I was told at 12 weeks with 95% certainty so it's possible with a good tech.

Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast