Page 60 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks true and junie😊 we still cant believe it but havent told anyone yet...waiting to see our parents mainly.

Xx welcome to your 3rd trimester 😊 my nephew was measuring 4 weeks ahead but was born at 40weeks....i dont think it means much....?

I would probably use half the applicator. When using a full applicator because the attempt ii didnt feel confortable to me...😦😖
    Last edited by TiffSal; August 29th, 2015 at 12:04 PM.

2. Likes Foxcubblue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay True!! I'm so happy for you that baby is growing nice & strong !!! I have been thinking about you a lot & praying!
    (8) (4)
    Praying & swaying for a
    due March 9th 2016 with a !!!!

Thank you Atomic & Gender Dreaming!

4. Thanks True Blue thanked for this post
    Likes Foxcubblue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due in March/April/May 2016

So happy True that you saw a healthy baby!!! SCH causes so much worry! I can't find the study my OB emailed me....anyway with an SCH there is a 9 % chance of a miscarriage if there is a heartbeat seen, which is the same as a normal healthy pregnancy. Yay!!!

Sending you more of my blue baby dust

6. Thanks True Blue thanked for this post
    Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats tiff on your baby girl
    hoping for

8. Likes TiffSal, Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiff, many congrats on your baby girl, fantastic news!

True, so pleased to read that your bubba is growing big and strong!

Ash - v excited to hear the results of your harmony test, hope they come in sooner rather than later!

I am just at the end of AF so looking forward to our attempt and hoping I don't have to wait too long to ovulate - I have worked out that if I am successful this cycle we can just about squeeze into this due date group - here's hoping!

10. Thanks Ashforblue thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Foxcub!!! Im so nervous it's not even funny! Driving myself nuts, wishing I could go in for another US real quick to see if I can get a better nub shot!!!

I'm so crossing everything that I possibly can, that you catch that egg this month & are in this due date group!! I miss you Foxcub!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to super stalk the sept 2ww to see an amazing update from you!!
    (8) (4)
    Praying & swaying for a
    due March 9th 2016 with a !!!!

Thank you Atomic & Gender Dreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fox I have to admit even when I'm here but not posting I am stalking you girls and praying you all get back in here, I miss you all, you're part of our group

Storming the heavens for BFPs for you all super quick xxx
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

13. Thanks Foxcubblue thanked for this post
    Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone it's so touching how supportive you all are - I do love each and everyone of you mommas
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went into the ER last night because I started having horrible cramping. They got me right in (which was a miracle because they had a 6 hour wait!!!). They did blood work and my levels didn't go up much: 513 from 303 on Tuesday. They did 2 ultrasounds and found the gestational sac in my uterus but it is abnormally shaped and empty. I am going in for a d&c on Tuesday. I don't see the need to continue with the pregnancy when my levels are so low and there is no fetal pole. They didn't feel it was likely that I'd have another sac in one of my tubes. I also discovered that I have a giant cyst on my left ovary that I'll need to have drained because it is so big that it poses a risk for my ovary to twist from the weight (it's 4.3cm).

I'm really just glad to be able to move forward and not have to worry anymore. Because of my history of miscarriage, they are going to do genetic testing on the tissue to see if they can figure out a cause for the abnormal pregnancy. Thank you everyone for the positive thoughts. It was a rough night.

My RE's office made it sound like I should be going in there for the d&c. When I said confronted her on it, the nurse acted like she claimed I should do what I feel the most comfortable with. Then she told me that if I go through my RE, I won't be able to get it done on Tuesday because he'd have to see me first. So, it would probably take at least a week or more to schedule it. That is after my kids are back in school and I really don't want to have to deal with this right when the kids start school. She also said that my hcg will need to be followed by whoever does the d&c and acted like I wouldn't be able to have my RE's office do that if I go to the hospital to have the d&c. Wtf?! Why is she making this so hard on me? I told her that the d&c was never offered or even suggested this whole 2 weeks and that I haven't even seen my RE through all of this. I think I am going to just go to my regular OB and screw my stupid RE. Their office is seriously pissing me off. I've never experienced such horrible bedside manner from a nurse before in my life.
    2001, 2/2002, 2003, DS3 2004, 2/2005, 5/2005, 2006
    Tubal Reversal 2015 = 9/2015-8/2018
    IVF Nov 2018 = 8 Retrieved, 6 Fertilized, 3 Blasts, 2 XX!!
    FET 5 Mar 2019: 1st beta: 131.4, 2nd beta: 730, 3rd beta: 2274! born 11/9/19!
    FET #2 10 Dec 2020: 1st beta: 454, 2nd beta: 1048, 3rd beta: 6696! Due Date: Aug 28

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Momamia I'm so so sorry to read this and even more so with how you are being treated - I'm angry on your behalf Talk to your regular OB for sure you need to do what works best for you. Love and hugs to you
    Thank You God

Pope Benedict XVI

17. Likes momamia4 liked this post
Page 60 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast