Page 117 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so relieved for you hun, good on your DH for being a gentlemen and listening instead of throwing an innocenter than thow looney flip as Im sure mine would have done lol, quick set of antibiotics and back to baby symptom obsessing with the rest of us!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

2. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well done for such a difficult conversation. I'm glad you are feeling better now. Make sure you go to a sexual health clinic so you get the right follow-up. You need a repeat test 6 weeks after and one at 36/40 pregnant too just in case treatment doesn't fully work for one of you.

4. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be glad when it's all over for sure. The one thing dh and I are both shocked of is why isn't this routine - like here it is not part of a pap when it should be if it can cause as much fans as I've read it can. Definitely a hole in our Heath care system...

Aside from that we had lots of catching up to do, he was away on business since Monday and so I told him I went for panorama and he's so excited to find out - it's all he's been talking about lol!! So talk about a 180 in emotions. I'm so glad he's back. We're hoping to hold out till thanksgiving. (The weekend after next... If I can hold off that long) I have a fun idea to do a pregnancy/gender announcement of doing homemade crackers (usually for Christmas but I'll put a thanksgiving twist on it) and personalizing them so that one will have a message saying "congrats you will be an aunt again on apr 21" and either add that it's a boy or a Girl or do it on blue or pink paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

6. Likes Ashforblue, covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad you were able to talk it over with your husband. I hope you feel a lot better after the talk and you can move on.

A Gender reveal like that sounds so fun. Great idea.

8. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitme I hope you are starting to feel a bit easier of mind, I can imagine you were shocked and confused and I think how you and your DH handled things was fantastic. You will be able to treat and move on with your pregnancy now wishing you all the best and no more surprises for the future x

Well I had my appointment earlier due to the bleed and had an unexpected ultrasound. I think this bleed will never end. Baby is well and measured a little ahead. I didn't get a good nub shot though and no clues during the scan - I would guess a girl from the little I did see and I'm very happy
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so happy you & hubby got things figured out Hitme!

True~ does this mean you won't get an ultrasound on Monday? Still have fx that you hear boy!!! When do you find out for sure? I'm so sorry your still having that bleed, but happy your babe is doing well!
    (8) (4)
    Praying & swaying for a
    due March 9th 2016 with a !!!!

Thank you Atomic & Gender Dreaming!

11. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime, True Blue thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitme - that has always floored me as well that they don't check for anything! I wasn't the most monogomous through college and I always thought at my annual exams that they checked for that. No one even asked me if I wanted to! It wasn't until I had my chemical and did a pap in February that I was STD tested. Simply crazy to me!

True - so glad that your little baby is doing well! And I'm so happy to hear that you're happy with a little girl as well! I've come to really believe that girl or boy, I'll be just as happy. That gives you a sense of peace, and it sounds like you have that!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

13. Thanks True Blue thanked for this post
    Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime, Junie liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hitme, so glad you were able to talk. No judgment here. I am going to check with my midwife to be sure she does test me, rather than just assume. I've been with DH for 13 years, but still, I feel this should be a routine test. Love your idea for a gender reveal!

True, glad your baby is doing well--I didn't see a nub in your pic, either. When will you find out?

15. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime, True Blue thanked for this post
    Likes Atsaukina1 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shitme- first thing get treated, 2nd very possible that either of you could have it w no symptoms. My ex many years ago cheated on me so I ran and got tested for everything lol. Talk to your dh and tell him what you have and go from there. Hoping its nothing and you both get treated.
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again ladies - idk what id do without you all.

True - that is such great news about your scan. I also bled off and on with ds 3 for the better part of my pregnancy, With no harm, and every ultrasound looked good!

Healthy did you ever get a scan to count how many beans???

Bee thank you; in all this personal drama I don't think I got a chance to welcome you to this group! So nice to see more friendly mamas get their bfps! What's your due date? Did you sway pink or blue?

I too have no preference for gender any more. Dh is actually now fearing a girl lol he said today "if our boys are this adorable, what will happen to us is we have a pretty girl?" Then he went on about cleaning guns (that we don't own) and having talks with boys with poor intentions lol
    If raising well meaning and well behaved little princes for your princesses than I'm completely cool with that

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

18. Thanks True Blue thanked for this post
Page 117 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast