Page 190 of 282 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2815
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've talked about doing that with the next one - finding out, but just us knowing. What a fun secret to share!

Team green baby due May 21!
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing?

I had a check-up with my midwife yesterday and our little girl is doing just fine. I heard her little heartbeat and it just made my heart melt. I would love to hear it allll day. I feel her move everyday now, which is just such a joy. I've bought her another little outfit today. I just can't seem to stop

@Mamacass & Milybaby: I'm counting the days until your scans!

Are there other scans coming up?
    Happy mom of 2 amazing and a little princess (successfull sway)

TTC baby no 4 by the end of 2019 with another pink sway

3. Likes Dreamofpink, yogi&booboo, mammacass liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww lovely Fiya it's a wonderful sound isn't it, and knowing its your little girl must make it that much sweeter.

Yes the big countdown is on!!! Not long now....

it's a

5. Likes yogi&booboo liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya mamma glad to hear all is well my scan is coming up on 24th.. Can't wait!

DS #1 DS #2 ttc #3 using a girl sway

My Ovulation Chart

7. Likes mammacass, yogi&booboo liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great to hear fiya. I have my first hospital appmnt in a few weeks.

All the best for your scans mammacass and poptart.

Ive been abit MIA. I think reality has sunk in and im having a hard time dealing with it. I finally talked to dh and how i felt about HT and a few other things that were on my chest and that's made me feel a little better.

I have ds4's bday coming up and his little party so Im very much looking forward to that.

Mum to 5 special princes

9. Likes yogi&booboo liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your scan also pop tart

Netti I'm glad your chat with DH has made you feel a little better, it's a difficult time and have been thinking of you xx the birthday party will be a happy distraction

it's a

11. Likes netti02, yogi&booboo liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was just checking in today and saw Fiya's post about possibly hurting others by posting about her little girl. I just had to say Fiya we are ALL ecstatic for you, and everyone else who has gotten their DG but your post is just so so so thoughtful. Bless your heart! I, for one, love seeing everyone post about their babies, what they are buying them, names they are thinking of - whether its the persons DG or not I think it is lovely to share these things with other mamas. I'm mostly radio silent on here at the moment but when I do check in the odd time I love seeing happy posts. They lift me up

Missiz I'm delighted for you getting your DD! You better believe it, she's on her way x

Mammacass I'll be checking back in to follow you. I'll eat my hat if thats not your girl!!

Netti I'm sending huge hugs your way hun. Best of luck with researching HT, its great to have that to hold onto on dark days xxx

Bluebooties I hope you are ok hun, or that you will be ok. I'm sure when your little girl is here you will feel differently, that's what I keep telling myself if indeed this is another boy but that doesn't really help on the bad days you are dealing with in the here and now xxx

Another month til my gender scan anyway ladies. I am trying not to be too hopeful of this little one being my girl. I think the hardest thing to stomach at the moment is just how wrong my gut is - I genuinely feel this baby is a girl so I think that will be the hardest part to get past.
    Feeling great the past week or so, nausea is completely gone and I'm eating left right and centre!! On my iron supp now so starting to get more energy which is nice. Meditating at night which is helping my sleep issues lol.
    Had a party to attend yesterday with my in-laws. Of course they all wanted a look at my NT scan pics. My SIL has 3 boys and she took me aside and said to be sure I find out the baby's gender and have any disappointment dealt with before they are born as she said she couldn't get out of bed for about a fortnight after hearing she was having boy #3. I didn't know that before but I really appreciated her honesty.
    We have picked three boy names we love - funny cause we couldn't agree on a single one on either of our boys lol. DS2 was in fact nameless for 2 days as we couldn't think of any names lol. Obviously that hope is still there, I can't shelve it no matter how hard I try. The psychic who predicted this is a girl contacted me again and said she would do another 3 card reading for me if I liked. I said to go for it and she said that baby is a girl, to keep the faith and that this isn't my last pregnancy. She said I need to change my method of BC if I don't want any more babies cause she sees another baby on the cards. I know its all in fun though. Just again feeding that hope!
    Anyway I'll be checking in from time to time. Hope all mamas and bumps are keeping well, even when I'm not posting here I'm still thinking of each and every one of you. Whether we get our DG or not we have been through a lot together and its lovely having women who just "get it" in my life xxx
    2012 2014 2016

13. Likes netti02, mammacass liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck with your scan hopper i truly hope your dg is in there.

Ive been so forgetful with my iron supplement and ive been feeling like crap so ive set a reminder on my phone. HT has certainly felt like a life raft right now. My mother in law (who has 3 boys) also mentioned in a joking way last night that me and hubby will have to go to the USA for gender selection and i had only talked to my dh about it earlier in the day and what i wanted to do and when etc i have it all planned out. 😂😂 but ive reasoned with myself to enjoy this pregnancy and birth and then approach hubby again about it later in the year

Mum to 5 special princes

15. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fiya so glad your appointment went well!!

Hopper, I am very glad to hear that you have your SIL there for you, and that she knows what it's like to hear DS3. So *IF* you have DS3 then you have someone who can relate to you! (Besides the hundreds of amazing ladies on this board of course!!!)
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

17. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby, Dreamofpink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fiya, definitely don't worry about talking about your little girl. This is our due date group and we are so excited for you! I want you to be able to talk about your little girl just like I talk about my little guy on the way .

Mily and mammacass I can't wait until your scans! Hang in there!

Netti I'm glad the prospect of HT is helping you through!

Hopper I'm thinking of you! I still have hope this is your girl but I'm glad to hear you have some boy names picked out and are thinking of that possibility too. A whole month until your scan.... hang in there!

I feel Isaac move everyday and I can't wait until we can feel him from the outside and the boys and DH can feel him! I'm also feeling contractions everyday which I'm used to as I have uterine irritability with my pregnancies. And I'm also starting to get some swelling in my hands and feet. It usually starts around this time every time as well. My bump has grown a ton! We have our anatomy scan on February 16th which I'm very anxious to have done. I just want to see him again and know he's healthy. We also scheduled a 4D ultrasound for April 9th! Can't wait!

Hope everyone is doing well!
    2009 2011 7/2016

Due in October with our baby girl!

Page 190 of 282 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast