Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And the worst part is... She has a boy!!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know junie. Some women are literally clueless what they are talking about. My both boys are totally different personalities. My older one was always a quite type and little one is all over the place and a bit louder.
    But my niece is louder than both my boys and is super active and my sister goes crazy with her most of the times. So sex doesn't matter how kids behave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due in June 2016

3. Likes Junie liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm glad your pregnancy is going well Junie
    (8) (4)
    Praying & swaying for a
    due March 9th 2016 with a !!!!

Thank you Atomic & Gender Dreaming!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Junie- Ugh, some people just don't get it! It really irks me when people make negative comments about boys when they have one or more themselves! I can understand people being clueless when all they have are girls, but people that make negative comments about boys when they have them too break my heart! I feel sorry for her boy if that is how she feels.

Huge congrats again! I'm just smitten over our third boy and could very easily be done! He is such a dream baby ! DH and I were talking today that our family feels much more complete and we couldn't be happier! I told him that I'll keep the door open should he change his mind, but he has until April to let me know for sure.

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugg Junie- at least your not one of those moms. I see plenty of girls that irk the heck out of me and make me very thankful for my boys lol. I am sad here in America so many boys are cut and circumsized which is sadly legal here. It makes me wish many of them were having girls
    We had a good thanksgiving just me and the fam. I did not go out in the black Friday madness but spent today organizing my play/ sunroom. Feeling good besides being stuffed
    Its A Girl!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TaytumJ View Post
    Congrats to you boyboygirl and babypink on your baby boys! I think you're right in that the hardest part may be when they're head over heels for a new girl and it's not mama! How lucky they are to be so loved though! Also, any suggestions on nice diaper bags I'm all ears! I love the lily-jade line...may need to save up for that!

Congrats True on your little girl!! I know a family (actually, several!) with three girls and they are one of my favorite families! Their dad is this big, macho guy but he's done the dad's dance with each of his girls every year on the dance team as they went through high school. His youngest is a senior now so he's really good! you've got a lucky little girl and a beautiful family

Atsaukina I hope you're feeling better or have someone to talk to about your feelings. I can't imagine how tough that must be. I hope you've had a brighter day today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lily Jade is my favorite too. I've never really spent much money on a diaper bag because they didn't interest me. I'd usually use a regular purse too. With my second we found out we needed a bigger bag but I used a cheap one I picked up because it was on sale. Now that I've seen the lily jade ones I'm like "where have you been all my life??!!" I love it! I can see me using their bags (since they're leather) well past the toddler years. I'm thinking carry-alls for vacations, lugging sports bottles and sneakers to sports games, weekend bag, etc. I realized all my bags are leather, no wonder I fell in love with a leather diaper bag. It's so my style. Sorry for the rant! I'm just too excited about it lol
    '12 '14 '16

8. Likes TaytumJ liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyboygirl View Post
    I'm in such a weird place emotionally - even though ultrasound said boy (at 19 weeks) I'm still holding on to the tiniest hope there was a mistake .. I have a 3D appt on the 13th of dec so at least I'll see for myself then. I always wanted 3 kids so I'm not thinking I want to keep trying for a girl... And a big part of me is perfectly happy having a 3rd boy. But I just always thought one of my kids would be a girl! And it's strange bc this is the first time I only had one girl name I loved and not any boy names. Sorry for the blabbering but as you all know it's not so easy to just a talk about these things out loud. And even though I have with my hubby, I don't want to keep harping on it bc I do and will love this little boy with my whole heart just as the other two (if it is indeed a boy haha). I know of one case personally that was told boy and it turned out to be a girl so I guess that's why I keep holding onto some hope. But even that hope makes me feel guilty!
    I know someone that that happened to as well. It's made me a little skeptical of ultrasounds as well. But that's just one person out of hundreds that I know got accurate results. I'm not holding my breath. It would be fun though, huh? I also know several families that have 3 or 4 of a kind. I'm thinking I'm joining them soon. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant (crazy I know) and think I'd love to have 2 boys and a girl, then realize Oh wait! There's already a boy baking in there. It's so weird. I think it's because, like you, I always imagined one out of the three HAD to be a girl.

Speaking of, how many of us have 3 or 4 of a kind? Maybe this is something I can see in the signature but it doesn't show up on my mobile. It seems like many of us are having the same gender as our precious kids.
    '12 '14 '16

10. Likes Boyboygirl liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babypinkno3 View Post
    I know someone that that happened to as well. It's made me a little skeptical of ultrasounds as well. But that's just one person out of hundreds that I know got accurate results. I'm not holding my breath. It would be fun though, huh? I also know several families that have 3 or 4 of a kind. I'm thinking I'm joining them soon. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant (crazy I know) and think I'd love to have 2 boys and a girl, then realize Oh wait! There's already a boy baking in there. It's so weird. I think it's because, like you, I always imagined one out of the three HAD to be a girl.

Speaking of, how many of us have 3 or 4 of a kind? Maybe this is something I can see in the signature but it doesn't show up on my mobile. It seems like many of us are having the same gender as our precious kids.
    I agree, there seem to be a lot of sway opposites in this due date group. I currently have 3 boys and 1 girl, this baby will make it 4 boys. I will be swaying again in 2017 but that really will be my last chance (she says again lol I was supposed to stop at 3 lol)
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

12. Likes babypinkno3, covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babypinkno3- I agree the lilly jade bags are beautiful! I'm going to try and find a new leather bag I like for Christmas or my birthday (in Jan) and I'll be looking at both traditional bags/purses and diaper bags.

I'm also having my third boy! I had a miscarriage in Jan of last year, after already having been on the diet 5 months, then went back on diet/exercise but ended up in hospital with ear infection! (crazy right!) and had to be given very strong doses of cortisone which my doctor later told me definitely prevented me from getting pregnant for months. Anyway after having been on the diet for over a year and doing just one attempt I was really over it and had three attempts in the fertile period with this baby- so my sway was quite weak but I was always fine with having another boy

I love the idea of four boys two girls mandyp85, good luck next year!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

14. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Junie- Ugh, some people just don't get it! It really irks me when people make negative comments about boys when they have one or more themselves! I can understand people being clueless when all they have are girls, but people that make negative comments about boys when they have them too break my heart! I feel sorry for her boy if that is how she feels.

Huge congrats again! I'm just smitten over our third boy and could very easily be done! He is such a dream baby ! DH and I were talking today that our family feels much more complete and we couldn't be happier! I told him that I'll keep the door open should he change his mind, but he has until April to let me know for sure.

DS1��, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!
    I'm glad everything is going so well XX! Crazy to think over a year ago you were still in the thick of TTC!
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast