Page 25 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow... this really is a quiet group!!

How is everyone feeling? Where are we on upcoming scans, tests and appts?

AFM, developed a serious case of heartburn last night. Trying to avoid having to go back on my GERD meds as I have been doing pretty well without them and the less I can take the better for baby. I already have to take Imodium daily but decided that dehydration is much more dangerous for bean than taking a B class medication.

My next appt is a week from today! I am hoping so hard that they go ahead and do my scan that day! I am so eager to see bean again. I am also a little scared there won't be a hb but trying my hardest to look at all the positive signs I've had/am having and trying to ignore my fears. No matter the outcome this is it for us. I will never be pregnant again. So I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼
    TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and another thing that might get the convo going in here: What is the weirdest or most unexpected thing that has caused you to tear up or get upset of over?

The other day I caught myself tearing up over a stinking tire commercial hahahahahaha!

Your turn!

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼
    Our family is complete

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Two! Thanks for keeping the convo going!! We are almost at the same spot and with similar miscarriage histories. I actually have been nauseous off and on the past few days - only at 5 1/2 weeks so seems so early for it to start. Thankful for the nauseousness this time I guess since I know that means something is in there! Still doing acupuncture so thinking that is helping with symptoms as well. With my DD didn't start until 6 weeks which is Sat. for me. My sister was sick with all 3 of her pregnancies - DS, DD, DS - so must run in the family or something.

My HCGs were tested on Monday again this week and still doubling. I go to get my first scan Monday - praying for HB as well...since my last two pregnancies never got past the 6 weeks stage since one was a missed miscarriage. A little nervous too to have the same lady that scanned us for the missed miscarriage and couldn't tell us anything but could tell something was wrong...what a terrible day. But thankful for where we are at today. I don't really feel pregnant since we haven't told family or friends that we are yet... Glad I can share a little bit on here! Will update you guys on Monday night how it goes!

As far as emotions go...I almost started crying when my husband had to go back to work today...just feeling a little down/ lonely I guess...like I want my mom to come visit so we can play cards or something. lol Probably the weather as well! Tired of the cold midwestern winter!
    10/2013 , 8/2015 5 1/2 weeks , 10/2015 9 weeks MMC , 10/2016 possibly TTC 2019

4. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just quiet as I'm just worried I will miscarry again. I lost all that positivity I had earlier! I'm tempted to test with a frer to see it my control line starts fading but scared it will be a really faint test line.

Last night I went to take my metformin after dinner and I think I took my vitamins instead! I couldn't really remember what I did... total baby brain moment!

I have been feeling a bit more emotional but can't think of anything in particular.

My scan is in just under 2 weeks so I'm counting down.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

6. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My test looks like the opposite of the 11dpo one now. So a dark test line and light control... hopefully I can relax now

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. Good to hear everyone is well. Sending out sticky vibes to all those who are worried about their little bubs. I haven't tested again since 10dpo and won't see my dr to tell him I'm pregnant for another couple of weeks. I had a small wave of nausea this afternoon. I'm only 4+3, so that is pretty early for me to get ms. I hope it doesn't kick my butt, because I have three kids to care for and I don't have the time to get sick.

Two, how come your taking Imodium if you don't mind my asking? I agree it's better to take some medication that get too dehydrated. You are no good to yourself or your baby if your body is that ill.

Purple, fingers crossed you are ok Hun. Sticky dust to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    crd, I've been having some breakouts too. On my chin and cheeks. I remember I had it with DS2 aswell. I wish I knew what could help! My skin always reacts with hormones...

Two, good luck with your next appt! Oh heartburn is horrible. I had it very bad with DS1.

BlueBear, good to hear your hcg is doubling! Good luck with your scan!

purple, it's good that your test line is darker than control! Hopefully you can relax and start thinking positive again.

Bella, hopefully the nausea doesn't get too bad. It is hard to take care of kids when feeling sick.

I've been feeling a little bit better for three days. I still get sick and feel nauseous but not as bad as before. It was just horrible. I hope the worst part is over. I was feeling depressed as I was feeling so sick and couldn't do anything. I was really struggling. But now I'm feeling more positive again.

I have my scan and NIPT in ten days! I'm counting! We were discussing about finding out the gender with DH. DH is ok with either way. I'm still trying to decide what to do. Part of me would love to be team green as we never have done that but now that we will get NIPT done it would be so hard not to find out! Also I think it's best for me to hear it's a boy before birth so I can adjust to that. But what a lovely surprise it would be if it was a girl and hear it at birth! I don't know what to do lol.

It's weird. First when I found out I was pregnant I was sure it's a boy. But now I've been having these feelings it might be our girl. And then the next day I think it has to be a boy. Uhhh... I wish it wasn't such a big deal for me.
    2010 (confirmed boy)
    2011 2014 2016

10. Likes Blue Bear liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella29 View Post
    Hi everyone. Good to hear everyone is well. Sending out sticky vibes to all those who are worried about their little bubs. I haven't tested again since 10dpo and won't see my dr to tell him I'm pregnant for another couple of weeks. I had a small wave of nausea this afternoon. I'm only 4+3, so that is pretty early for me to get ms. I hope it doesn't kick my butt, because I have three kids to care for and I don't have the time to get sick.

Two, how come your taking Imodium if you don't mind my asking? I agree it's better to take some medication that get too dehydrated. You are no good to yourself or your baby if your body is that ill.

Hi Bella29 - I have ms early this time, too! I was dry heaving this morning and I'm not even 6 weeks yet! I did get a Rx for Zofran today - just so I can function at least with work and parenting! Nervous to be taking it but I took it with my DD too. However, then I waited until 13 weeks bc I only worked online and could lay in bed all day - it was great! lol!! With her, it started at 6 weeks. I think there is just a lot of HCG in my body at the moment!!
    10/2013 , 8/2015 5 1/2 weeks , 10/2015 9 weeks MMC , 10/2016 possibly TTC 2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still dealing with hyperemesis. It's starting to improve, but it's not gone. I'm flying back from Costa Rica today and am so uncomfortable because I got a bad sunburn snorkeling on Tuesday. Blah.

I keep going back and forth on what I feel the twins are. I feel certain they are girls, or at least one pinky, and then distraught that I can't be that lucky. Like, serious panic attack type. I was that way when I was pregnant with DD too, and then doubted it the whole time no matter how many confirmations I had. When she was born I still doubted it somehow despite the proof being right in front of me. LOL
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella29 View Post

Because my brand of ms at this point (may change down the road) is nausea and loose, frequent stools. Occasionally I will feel nauseated to the point of feeling like I am going to be sick but mostly the other.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼
    Our family is complete

Page 25 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast