Page 137 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2075
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can feel her but still just barely. .. and only her big movements. Can't wait until I can feel her good and strong on a regular basis so I know she is okay at all times.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼 We're having a girl! 🎀👗
    TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

2. Likes lala22 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2016

I felt bubs a few weeks ago but not in the last ten days. But I'm only 16 weeks, so I'm hopeful buns will start to let me know it's there soon. My fundus is way bigger now tho, so I'm feeling reassured that baby is growing

Two girls and one boy, due October 16
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

4. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling them like crazy now and my whole belly shakes on the outside now. Even with anterior placentas, they are very obvious.
    DH (43), DW (40)

6. Likes twointow83, dpike00 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi im new to this thread hope its ok for me to post here?? im 17 weeks and due in october with baby #7, i have had 4 boys and 2 girls but our first girl passed away during pregnancy..
    i did a pink sway this time as would love another girl and for our youngest daughter to have a sister here with her at home. i dont know what im having this time yet and the anxiety is starting to bite!!
    i didnt sway with any of my other babies, although i now realise i was living on a blue sway when i had my boys, constantly grazing on food throughout the day keeping blood sugar steady and bd right through each month.
    my youngest daughter was conceived from 1 attempt that month which was followed by me coming down with gastro so i couldnt eat for 4 days, only thing i could keep down was an aspartame drink (i only ever drank water normally) and im certain my blood sugar was very low at the time too so total contrast to my boys!!
    this time i went with LE diet, long fasts, no snacks, no red meat etc.. drinking diet coke and only one attempt which was done using at home AI for non-sway reasons, got my bfp first month which i was shocked at as i was certain the AI would take longer but it didnt and now im just hoping that the changes i made were enough to sway the odds in my favour
    knowing that we did an intentional sway does make me more anxious this time, is there anyone else still waiting to find out the gender who is feeling the same way?
    im trying not to get my hopes up but its hard when im suffering with frequent headaches, sore boobs and itchy skin again this time, exactly like i did with my daughter.. i didnt have any of those things with any of my 4 boys!! they were all brand new symptoms for me last time when i had my girl, i know symptoms arent reliable at all but i will be interested to see if its the same outcome as last time *fingers crossed*
    wishing everyone on here happy and healthy pregnancies and i hope you all get the or your hoping for xx
    now 6blue5pink

8. Likes lala22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    hi im new to this thread hope its ok for me to post here?? im 17 weeks and due in october with baby #7, i have had 4 boys and 2 girls but our first girl passed away during pregnancy..
    i did a pink sway this time as would love another girl and for our youngest daughter to have a sister here with her at home. i dont know what im having this time yet and the anxiety is starting to bite!!
    i didnt sway with any of my other babies, although i now realise i was living on a blue sway when i had my boys, constantly grazing on food throughout the day keeping blood sugar steady and bd right through each month.
    my youngest daughter was conceived from 1 attempt that month which was followed by me coming down with gastro so i couldnt eat for 4 days, only thing i could keep down was an aspartame drink (i only ever drank water normally) and im certain my blood sugar was very low at the time too so total contrast to my boys!!
    this time i went with LE diet, long fasts, no snacks, no red meat etc.. drinking diet coke and only one attempt which was done using at home AI for non-sway reasons, got my bfp first month which i was shocked at as i was certain the AI would take longer but it didnt and now im just hoping that the changes i made were enough to sway the odds in my favour
    knowing that we did an intentional sway does make me more anxious this time, is there anyone else still waiting to find out the gender who is feeling the same way?
    im trying not to get my hopes up but its hard when im suffering with frequent headaches, sore boobs and itchy skin again this time, exactly like i did with my daughter.. i didnt have any of those things with any of my 4 boys!! they were all brand new symptoms for me last time when i had my girl, i know symptoms arent reliable at all but i will be interested to see if its the same outcome as last time *fingers crossed*
    wishing everyone on here happy and healthy pregnancies and i hope you all get the or your hoping for xx
    Congratulations and welcome. I am 17 weeks also. What day are you due?

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼 We're having a girl! 🎀👗
    TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Last edited by twointow83; May 2nd, 2016 at 01:59 PM.
    Our family is complete

10. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome 4blue2pink!!! I got anxious waiting to find out about the sex around 16-17 weeks. We weren't going to find out but we got too curious. Luckily, our away worked and we are having our first girl. My pregnancy has been similar to my two boys, just a few slightly different things. Faster heart rate and dizzy in first tri. And gaining weight differently.

So I felt her at 11 weeks, she was sticking out of my belly and my kids could feel the hardness of her. I think it was the caffeine I had that day. I had been feeling flutters off and on after that for a couple weeks. Then I didn't feel much after that-a bit worrisome but she is fine. At around 21 weeks I'm starting to get way more movement. Hoping that keeps picking up. I felt like I felt my boys way more than this by now. Maybe she will be calm- that would be a lovely surprise because these boys surely aren't!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks LinzNicuRN thanked for this post
    Likes 4blue2pink, lala22 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congratulations to you both on your girls dpike00 and twointow83 knowing you had successful sways gives me hope!! im due around the 10th october
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    congratulations to you both on your girls dpike00 and twointow83 knowing you had successful sways gives me hope!! im due around the 10th october
    Your EDD is the day after mine I didn't sway this time. We went through hell last year with losses so we decided to just do everything we could to achieve a healthy pregnancy and not worry about gender. We just got lucky. The only things we were doing that sways girl is clomid. We had multiple attempts, wasn't on diet, was taking my vits, etc.
    Our family is complete

15. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    Your EDD is the day after mine I didn't sway this time. We went through hell last year with losses so we decided to just do everything we could to achieve a healthy pregnancy and not worry about gender. We just got lucky. The only things we were doing that sways girl is clomid. We had multiple attempts, wasn't on diet, was taking my vits, etc.
    I had no idea you didn't sway...wow you did get lucky..so awesome!
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

17. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome 4b2p! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm 16 weeks and still don't know gender. We won't be finding out either unless I cave. We did get a 12 week ultrasound that showed a pretty solidly girly nub and I swayed for a boy. I have two girls and one boy. I like you would really like a same gender baby for my only gender child(that seems a really confusing way to write that, but I couldn't think of any better) In my case I want a brother for my little boy. I dont think that will happen sadly, and this is our last baby. I'm holding onto the 2% chance that this is actually a little boy. Are you planning to find out or are you team green?

Two girls and one boy, due October 16
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

19. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
Page 137 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast