Page 139 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2075
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella29 View Post
    Yes if I didn't love him so much I would have been really mad. He only managed to tell mutual friends and family, but still.

Two girls and one boy, due October 16
    I feel bad for my dad. He can't really talk about it and he is itching to I am sure. He can't tell anyone in his family because his family is her family too lol. I am sure he has told co-workers and friends but he has to be even more careful than I do. But it was his idea so I know he won't blow it. Just over a week left now then no more secrets. I can't wait!!!

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼 We're having a girl! 🎀👗
    TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keeping it a secret is hard...not even just for the fun part but I just hate keeping things in..it disrupts my energy. Lol
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

3. Likes twointow83, crd5ed liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lala22 View Post
    Keeping it a secret is hard...not even just for the fun part but I just hate keeping things in..it disrupts my energy. Lol
    It's hard to keep track... have you told everyone yet? How did you (or will you)?

I've never been able to keep it quiet this long... ever. Usually ppl know before I am even out of my first tri. But with our history this last year I couldn't bear the sadness in my Grandma's voice when she would hear bad news so we decided to keep it from her until it was "safe" (or at least as safe as preg can be) and we were sure bean was healthy. Then my Dad came up with the idea to surprise her when we go down for the family reunion. It's sooooo hard not to tell her and I feel like I've been lying to her but I just keep reminding myself that I want to SEE her face when she finds out. We are going to record it! I can't wait! Now that we are in countdown territory the anticipation of the surprise is helping with my anxieties too so that was a big unexpected blessing. I made her 2 shirts to spring the surprise. I had to tell her that the boys wanted to get her a shirt to get her size and everything so I made this one which she will see first in the gift bag(she loves tweety):

Attachment 31069

Then this one will be underneath that one to spring the news....
    Attachment 31070
    Our family is complete

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love them two! They are fantastic! Well done hey. Hard job to keep a surprise like that, but how exciting! I'm excited for your family. It will be a massive day!

DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella29 View Post
    I love them two! They are fantastic! Well done hey. Hard job to keep a surprise like that, but how exciting! I'm excited for your family. It will be a massive day!

Thanks. I'm no artist but give me the picture/clipart and I can do a fair bit with it

More like a massive weekend lol. We are announcing to my Grandma (and my Aunt as she'll be there) first but then comes the reunion where we'll get to finally spill the beans no holds barred It will be such a relief! And we are going to announce on FB too so FINALLY there will be no more secret lol.
    Our family is complete

7. Thanks Quinn31 thanked for this post
    Likes lala22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    It's hard to keep track... have you told everyone yet? How did you (or will you)?

I've never been able to keep it quiet this long... ever. Usually ppl know before I am even out of my first tri. But with our history this last year I couldn't bear the sadness in my Grandma's voice when she would hear bad news so we decided to keep it from her until it was "safe" (or at least as safe as preg can be) and we were sure bean was healthy. Then my Dad came up with the idea to surprise her when we go down for the family reunion. It's sooooo hard not to tell her and I feel like I've been lying to her but I just keep reminding myself that I want to SEE her face when she finds out. We are going to record it! I can't wait! Now that we are in countdown territory the anticipation of the surprise is helping with my anxieties too so that was a big unexpected blessing. I made her 2 shirts to spring the surprise. I had to tell her that the boys wanted to get her a shirt to get her size and everything so I made this one which she will see first in the gift bag(she loves tweety):

Attachment 31069

Then this one will be underneath that one to spring the news....
    Attachment 31070
    I told everyone around 13 weeks..we surprised family at Easter by having an egg hunt that contained bits of a puzzle in each egg. WHen the put it together it was a photo of our eldest trying to photocopy our youngest and when we told them to go see what printed out, it was the ultrasound photo. It was my husband's brilliant idea. Lol. On FB we posted a photo of our eldest teaching the youngest the "balance of power" with all kinds of funny analogies on the chalkboard. We had a lot of fun announcing this time which is good since it's the last baby:-)
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    took this yesterday but forgot to post. The beginnings of my bump

Attachment 31092
    Last edited by twointow83; May 5th, 2016 at 08:08 AM.
    Our family is complete

10. Likes lala22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lala22 View Post
    I told everyone around 13 weeks..we surprised family at Easter by having an egg hunt that contained bits of a puzzle in each egg. WHen the put it together it was a photo of our eldest trying to photocopy our youngest and when we told them to go see what printed out, it was the ultrasound photo. It was my husband's brilliant idea. Lol. On FB we posted a photo of our eldest teaching the youngest the "balance of power" with all kinds of funny analogies on the chalkboard. We had a lot of fun announcing this time which is good since it's the last baby:-)
    Awww! Sounds like you did!! I am trying to come up with something fun for FB but something tells me that once my grandma knows I'm just going to blurt it all out on FB lol.
    Our family is complete

12. Likes lala22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I found out today that I'm having my 4th girl! I told myself I would not be upset about it and be greatful that my baby is healthy and I have healthy pregnancy. I'm am saddened I will never have a son of my own or be able to give my husband a son. I dread to hear all the comments people make you have 4 girls. All of our friends have boys we are the only ones with girls. I wish now I would have never found out the gender so I could not have to be upset. I'm greatful and very blessed I just don't understand. I swayed did everything I could do for a boy. I know everything happens for a reason just have to accept it and don't question it but it's so hard. Thank you all for listening to me be selfish and vent. This was my pic today I feel it was poor quality for the money I paid. image.jpeg
    Blessed with DD 2008, DD 2012, DD 2014 🙏🙏🙏 to add : in 2016. ( Bring on all blue dust my way)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs for you, I know this probably won't help but I would be so thrilled to have four little girls to cherish, am sure once she arrives you will be so in love but sorry you didn't hear boy st the scan today xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

15. Thanks Gagirl0221 thanked for this post
Page 139 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast