Page 190 of 208 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2075
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girliedreamz-good luck with your ultrasound!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your kids go to sleep at 7?! So jealous! I can't get mine down until 9 or 10pm. My 6yo will usually sleep at least til 7am, unless he wakes up with a nightmare or something—then he'll be up for a couple of hours in the night needing a parent with him. My 4yo is autistic, so his sleep is terrible. He almost never sleeps more than 8 hours total. He is often up at 2 or 3am...and is usually just up and awake then. Never goes back to sleep. So, yeah, some days he only sleeps 4 hours. No nap either. He's done that to me twice this week. I'm dyin'. lol!
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG girlie are you kidding? I have zero room to complain, zero. How high functioning is he? Can he be up and awake on his own? Goodness, that is rough- you're a tough mama.

Bunny, I can take it. Lol. My good friend just told me how much her kids are sleeping and even with this crappy transition/phase mien are still sleeping more so I guess I need to shut up. Today my youngest woke at 5:20, again way out of the norm and we had his sister's bday party so instead of doing one nap we put him down at 8:30 and he slept 1.5 hours and then again after the party at 1 he slept almost 2 hours! Our oldest came home and slept 2 hours too. They're obviously not sleeping enough at night right now but as they say, this too shall pass.
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I put all my kids down at 9 pm. The oldest two sleep until 8 am and the two middles sleep until anywhere between 10:00 and noon. None of them really nap much at all though, just sleep at night. So far the twins go to bed at 11-ish, wake up to eat between 3-4, and then sleep until 7-8. In a few weeks I think they'll be sleeping through the night like all my other kids did.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lala22 View Post
    OMG girlie are you kidding? I have zero room to complain, zero. How high functioning is he? Can he be up and awake on his own? Goodness, that is rough- you're a tough mama.
    No, he can't be up on his own yet. Maybe as he gets older, but he'd just cry if he was alone. I can usually get him to stay in bed with the lights off until the sun comes up, but he's wide awake babbling to me and wanting to cuddle/tickle the whole time. Normally—I wouldn't mind the cuddle fest...but at 3am I'm kind grumpy about it. :/ We're trying to find the right time to transition him to sleeping upstairs with dh when the baby comes. (He has a separate room to sleep in just so one of us can get sleep at least.) Hope it's soon! His sleep has gotten better...some nights he does sleep a full 8 hours without waking...so I have hope one day he'll sleep something close to normal.

Ultrasound was fun today! So exciting to see chubby cheeks and long hair already! Baby is measuring big but not ginormous yet. She's already weighing in at 6 lbs today (34 weeks), so she won't be a tiny thing. But they said it's within the normal range, just near the top. So, we'll check in again in a few weeks, and if she's getting really big, induce a bit early. My midwife said she wouldn't want anything bigger than 9 lbs for my frame...just worried it would cause complications. But I'm all for a slightly early delivery!
    Which of course, means i need to kick it into high gear getting ready for baby now.

Oh, and another joy? We found mold growing in our walls today. Waaaa! So, looks like we'll have to deal with mold removal. In my bedroom. Gah! Trying to figure to the best time to do it. I SO do not want to deliver a baby while living in a construction zone but it would be so much better to get it done before she comes. And OMG, it's going to be expensive.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yuck girlie that is TERRIBLE. What awful timing. I'm over here stressing out because my older kids have a room in chaos and the nursery isn't even close to assembled, no clothes in the drawers or anything:/ I can't even imagine going trough construction right now.

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mold removal is happening next week. They said they could do it with a green product. Hope it goes okay! So nervous. I wish I could afford to just move the family to a hotel for a few days, but we're so strapped right now.

How's everyone else doing?
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm puddling along. Belly is massive and my diastasis is massive. My stomach muscles are between 1.5-2 hands width apart. My belly really stings at times. I'm wrapping my belly to try to add support and looking into my options for post partum to help this heal.

I still have 8-9 weeks till I expect this baby to be born. Not long, but also so far away!

Two girls and one boy, due October 16
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry girlie. I'm surprised your home owners doesn't cover some of this? You may want to double check- they may help with hotel costs.

I'm ok too...feeling really, really overwhelmed. My kids have pretty much been sick non stop for 4 weeks which is so rare or this house and I'm worried having a newborn right when it starts to cool down with two little ones is going to mean more germs to worry about. I'm tired of projects around the house, the nursery is just a jumbled mess, I'm exhausted and have had THE WORST round ligament pain- barely could walk:/ It seems to be easing up but I'm just pooped and yet 45 days to my due date has me completely panicking! How will I handle two under two and make time for my 6 year old and her school and activities? How will we go do anything fun without it being super stressful? I know people do it and do it just fine...just feeling way over my head right now. Anyway, rant over...how is everyone else?

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella29 View Post
    I'm puddling along. Belly is massive and my diastasis is massive. My stomach muscles are between 1.5-2 hands width apart. My belly really stings at times. I'm wrapping my belly to try to add support and looking into my options for post partum to help this heal.
    Oh ouch! So sorry! I've got good width between my muscles too, but not quite that bad. I sympathize!

I'm ok too...feeling really, really overwhelmed.
    Oh, two under two sounds like a massive challenge! Hugs!
    I'm so overwhelmed too. I just found out my college kid, who doesn't yet drive, has a massively full schedule this fall...and school starts the week I'm due. Timing, right? No idea how we're going to get him to his school, 1st grader to his school, and take care of 4 year old. Oh, and get me to the hospital. I'm at the point where I'm thinking we just need to teach the kids to call for an uber. lol! I'm having panic attacks imagining all the kids stuck at schools as I go into labor and no one to pick them all up. I'm with you on having no idea how we're going to make this work. But... 5 weeks and counting, so we'll figure it out.
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Page 190 of 208 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast