Page 191 of 208 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2075
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with that GD! I hope your teen can learn to drive soon and be oncall for all your littles. Do you have friends who can pick up for you if needed? I'd be lost without my mummy network.

Two girls and one boy, due October 16
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girlie that sounds like a lot. I'm working really hard and trying to build a network of moms but it's SO hard. We're all so busy, even just finding time to meet moms is challenging. I just found a moms group though so am working on getting involved there. It takes a village and I want to find my village! Lol.

As I'm buried underneath the biggest to do list all I can think and wonder is maybe it would be easier if our biggest concern was hunting and gathering our food. LOL
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lala you will do just fine! I had my middle 2 20 months apart. And i was expecting it to be hard! But he just go with the flow!
    It was easy!
    Apperently i was still in the routine

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

4. Likes lala22 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks sweet dream. I think if I was more "go with the flow" it would be easier. I unfortunately am a total control freak and letting that go is really hard. I'm in for the lesson of a lifetime I think. Lol

Expecting a

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! Not sure I ever put myself on this thread before. I'm due Oct. 15th with a little boy. So happy as I've only ever wanted a boy. If my first had been a boy, we would have stopped there. But my daughter is amazing and ready to be a big sister. And I'm very ready to not be pregnant anymore lol
    5/26/13 , 4/21/14 & VT , due 10/15/16 with

7. Likes lala22, TaytumJ liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything okay here. I have been told to keep off my feet as much as possible until at least 35 weeks (I'll be 35 weeks on Sunday) to try to keep her in as I've started to dilate. My body has gotten REALLY weird the last few days, including the fact that for some reason it's cleaning out my bowels (sorry for the TMI) for the last 16'ish hours... I've "gone" like a dozen times So, I don't know if my body is trying to give me a heads up that something is happening or if it's just being annoying. Had a scan a couple days ago and she is 5 lbs 7 oz and my fluid levels are rising slowly thankfully, though my fundal height has passed the 40 week mark. Trying to speed through school work so it's all done when she gets here so I stay pretty busy between that, my million appointments a week and taking care of the boys when they get home from school. Can't wait until Sunday though. My poor house looks AWFUL! I CAN'T clean right now and DH HATES to clean so my poor house is soooo messy. I can't wait until I can clean it up... not that I particularly love to clean either but I can't stand my house being this messy. Especially with a baby coming in under 30 days(28 to be exact)!
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    39 weeks today! Really need her to come out tonight! Kind of scared I'll be overdue since I'm not feeling much. 1cm dilated and around 50-70% effaced. My other kids were 5 and 8 days early. Long weekend here so it would be perfect for her to come NOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow dpike 39 weeks already?! Keep us posted- I'll be thinking of you.

Two, 28 days and a dirty house would send me into a panic. LOL . I'm glad she looks well though- that's all that really matters.

Expecting a

11. Likes twointow83 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lala22 View Post
    Wow dpike 39 weeks already?! Keep us posted- I'll be thinking of you.

Two, 28 days and a dirty house would send me into a panic. LOL . I'm glad she looks well though- that's all that really matters.
    Yup, it's driving me bonkers. But 35 weeks is just a few days away so I am *trying* my darndest to push it out of my mind by focusing on my school work and such. I sometimes wonder if I am going to make it to the 29th... I've been having contractions for hours now... and sharp V pains. They aren't regular so I don't think it's the real deal but they are more frequent than they have ever been, and more uncomfortable. They checked me last week and I was 1 cm and I NEVER dilated with the boys. I was closed up tight as a drum the day they were both born so it makes me feel like she is in a hurry to get here. I still have sooo much to do b4 she does though. Cleaning, obviously, making freezer meals so my kids don't have to live on Ramen and bologna sandwiches while I recover (DH hates cooking too lol, this last week hasn't been the healthiest meal prep :/ and when he DOES cook he makes a TON so we can do leftovers the next day so he doesn't have to cook again lol), finishing organizing the baby stuff, etc. on top of finishing my school work asap. 3 weeks into the term and I am *nearly* done with one class (I still have 2 exams, a quiz and 3 papers to do) and still have most of another class to go. Feels like I am not gonna make it but I am working my butt off trying.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

13. Likes dpike00, lala22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh two, it doesn't sound like you are going to make it. Hope you get most of your stuff done. And ramen-my kids would love that! Haha! My hubby can cook thankfully. Try not to stress and take it one day at a time. Please don't send yourself into labor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes twointow83 liked this post
Page 191 of 208 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast