Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad someone started this thread i was to nevous too. I joined some groups on fb but it's soooo catty over there.
    I'm awake at 1.15am and I'm starving not sure if I should get up and have something to eat. What would be good for a night time snack and help me go back to sleep?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; May 6th, 2016 at 08:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi BR! Good to see you over here!
    A glass of milk maybe? When I was pregnant with DS1, it would be midnight an I'd be snacking on buttered toast in bed. lol DH would tease me about it. Either that or I'd go downstairs and raid the fridge. lol
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Hi BR! Good to see you over here!
    A glass of milk maybe? When I was pregnant with DS1, it would be midnight an I'd be snacking on buttered toast in bed. lol DH would tease me about it. Either that or I'd go downstairs and raid the fridge. lol
    Hunger has not woke me up. My brothers bike got stolen and we drove around some of the streets looking for it we found some kids riding it in a rough street. Called the police they didn't come and still have not. My brother jumped out of the car and shout to the kids to give his bike back. Now they know what my car looks like and my brother lives on the same street as me (they know where thry stole the bike from). they only got to walk up it and find my car its the only one like it on the street. I'm worried I will wake up in the morning and find my tires slashed or something. We stopped a lady on that rough street abd she said the police stopped goung up there because they know who has the bike and what the family it like.
    So can't sleep. so now I'm hungry!

Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; May 6th, 2016 at 08:41 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies please help I'm suffering with bad constipation I don't want take laxatives as the probably not safe. I already have been drinking lots of water orange juice. eating high fiber breakfast. High fibre bread and taking fibre suppliment. I know as sad as it is constipation is a good sign as that means you still have lots of progesterone in your body and this makes your body slow down. But nothing has worked I'm barely going to the loo. It's so bad it's causing cramps. stabbing pains and bad flatulence.

Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; May 7th, 2016 at 03:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BR I had it bad at one stage with ds2 and the only thing that helped in the end was an otc pregnant safe laxative however I was in 2nd trimester (20 weeks). And I only used it for 2-3 days. I've heard prunes can help or metamucil? Can you check with your local pharmacist?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had bad constipation with DS1 to the point where it was excrutiatingly painful to use the bathroom. Have you tried prune juice? Do your prenatal vitamins contain a lot of iron? That can cause constipation as well. Try starting a probiotic. I took one with DS2 and never had constipation with him. Wish I'd have taken it with DS1 though since I'd have saved myself a lot of pain. I'm sorry you're going me through this. I know how terrible it can be!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not taking prenatal I'm only taking folic acid metformin and fiber. Please don't shout at me. I read somewhere that there is a lot of stuff in some brand ls tgat you don't need so I'm eating a balanced diet.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ksmom, thats amazing that you were on the diet for so long!! I don't know if I could have made it a year! I was thankful that we got pregnant right out of the gate, but it's the same thing that makes me think we are having another boy, since it's so familiar. After DS3 I had a little disappointment. Not that he was a boy, but just this sense of loss for the daughter I would never have...if that makes sense. And we thought we were 100% done after him. I got rid of everything as he outgrew baby items and all of my maternity. And then slowly we started to consider another. It's wierd, bc I already feel like I mourned the "loss" of my daughter and this baby is like a bonus baby that I thought I'd never have. So maybe that's why I feel more at peace with it being another boy? Its hard to explain, but I also feel like I haven't allowed myself to imagine a girl too strongly because I don't WANT to be disappointed. Anyway, I can totally relate to how your feeling. It sounds like you had a strong sway though!! Really really hoping you hear pink!! Also, there's no way I would do harmony at that price either! I think I should be covered bc I just reached AMA, so if we are then I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautifulrainbow, what a scary situation with the bike!! I hope everything works out ok and there are no repercussions. I can't believe the police won't step in! So sad. As far as constipation, it sounds like you're doing the right things and the other ladies had some great suggestions. Have you been to your OB yet? Maybe you can call for some safe recommendations? I know products like Metamucil are on my safe to take during pregnancy list from my doctor. The probiotics are a great recommendation too! I hope you get some relief soon.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The police said if we see it again just report it again and they will put it on the watch list grrr. He is about to be father too in august and need that bike to get too and from work

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast