Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome chocolate!!

BR, I don't think it's a sign of a boy at all! I 1000% was prepared to hear boy and had was a complete nervous wreck the day we got our results. Fingers crossed you hear girl! So exciting to be so close to knowing!

K, I have not used essential oils this pregnancy. I had a killer headache and thought about using peppermint, but I'm not sure either of its recommended. I'll ask my OB this week.

2. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm staying team green this time as I don't think Id cope too well this time if I heard boy again, I guess at least I can make it through the pregnancy with still a bit of hope I guess. Im going to ask the sonographer to not take a photo including belly down as I don't want to see a nub, and I know Ill look for a nub! And for the same fear of seeing a girl nub and getting my hopes up for it to be wrong!

Im 4+5 and just feel tired, but not sleeping well, not hungry like I usually get in pregnancy and not fussed about food like I usually am but no nausea yet, I know it all usually intensifies about week 6 onwards. Sense of smell is stronger and still aches at times, my ovaries still throb from time to time but a google assured me its quite common as may be the cyst that produces the hormones, anyone else get this early on?

4. Likes Beautifulrainbow, sharon liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My phone broke has to go get a new one today. Hope this one lasts much longer ha ha.

Asked my hubby of he feels this baby will be a boy or girl today. He says he doesn't have a real feeling as to what or is but thinks or will be a boy just because we already have boys and he thinks that is how our luck will go. He said he would be absolutely over the moon if was a girl. So I really hope it is to see the look on his face.x

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; June 30th, 2016 at 02:13 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When do you find out? Ive broken 2 phones in 3 weeks, hope thats all our bad luck and good luck is on its way in the form of girl news ;-)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

7. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by stink_e33 View Post
    I have been telling people to please stop referring to this baby as she. They have so far. My husband won't stop though because it's his coping mechanism. I posted my nub shot and got one girl reply, 2 boys and one reply that it's far too early and pointless. And then when I asked for future reference where you look for comparison on the spine, I got a reply that was not an answer but a repeat, "it's too early". That's annoying.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
    How annoying. How many weeks was your scan. I think I have looked but baby brain!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifulrainbow View Post
    How annoying. How many weeks was your scan. I think I have looked but baby brain!!

12wk1d measuring. It was annoying. Someone later commented with the answer I asked for.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes annoying as you May still be able to see nub at that stage because and can point it out. I saw nub at 12 weeks with my 3rd son. It did look like a girlie nub but must have rose no harm in looking for fun.
    When I asked my scan tech for a nub shot she was the same she said no. She didn't believe in that stuff and it was far too early to even try and determine gender.... I reply it's just a bit of fun!!!

Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; June 30th, 2016 at 02:46 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else suffering from headaches?? Every day. It's exhausting. And I'm finding myself depressed. Boo. I don't know why either. Just feeling like a hermit. Like I want to climb inside myself and not let anyone in.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'm feeling the exact same. Constant headaches and horrible nausea and vomiting. I really hope they disappear when I reach the second trimester. Is anything helping at all? Iv just been sleeping as much as possible

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone just wanted to check in how everyone was doing.... I still feel like crap and have gone so spotty it's not funny! Like you stink I posted my scan pic and loads have said girl bout it was 12/13 week so some said it could be early. My mum has organised a 16 week scan for me tomorrow so I will out then. In my heart I know it's a another boy but u can but hope. Wish I hadn't had either of those blood tests and I wouldn't have got my hopes up when first one said girl. I pray for a miracle result but I think it's going to be a down day for me tomorrow. X

Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast