Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning sickness in full swing... Blahhhh.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sooooo tired today! Not sure I can muster up the energy to do anything but I have two boys to entertain. Bike ride after lunch I think... Nausea still here, travel sickness bands on permanently!!x

3. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello lovelies. Hope everyone is well. I've been camping for last few days (crazy I know) so just catching up. I'm 8 weeks today and I phoned to book in with midwife. Felt like they were having a go at me a bit on phone so it's put me on a downer a little. Since my last baby they have started doing blood tests for all the genetic conditions free of charge at ten weeks plus which is great but sadly they wont ask or disclose gender it's because any form of gender selection is highly illegal here. At least the conditions will be screened for that's something.

I've got about 5 weeks till my scan which they will do at 13 weeks. I'm expecting to be put back about 2/3 days based on my calculations as I think ff was confused due to such variations previous months. I'm feeling really exhausted. Far more than any pregnancy at this stage. Really struggling. Can't deceide if its being that bit older, being fatter than I've ever been (due to 6m on he), having 3 kids already or just this pregnancy being different. I've never EVER napped during day in my life (even with newborns) but two days I've had too and I'm in bed at 9 most nights. So glad I'm not working at moment as I honestly couldn't manage. hope people are doing better than me!!! I can't beleive how close some of you are to finding gender out. I'm so jelous!!!!

Xxx
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

5. Dislikes 3'sacharm disliked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Wow! Congrats! Did you conceive naturally or do a FET cycle? How exciting!!
    Natural shock after close to two years ttc and failed ivf cycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes XXforhubby, baby2016baby, purple liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everyone has a good day!

It's prob been discussed but is anyone doing the NIPT/ harmony blood test to find out gender. I know I will so when we announce at 12 weeks we can just say the gender without everyone saying all the usual things like I hope it's a girl etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes XXforhubby, GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not me I will see if I can get the tech to have a guess at my 12 week scan, if not will just have to wait till 20 weeks. The other tests are just a bit expensive for me, we are renovating our house slowly and also going on holidays in September to visit family, and then its going to be Xmas and I still have nothing for this baby, so finances are a bit tight right now

11. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still on the fence about the harmony test. It will cost about 120 for me to do which isn't terrible but that money could go towards other stuff :/
    Right now I'm stressed trying to figure out who I am going to deliver with... whether I am going to have a hospital or birth center birth. I really want a birth center but I'm nervous because I have a hx of hemorrhage with all three previous births and with the last one I had a prolapse. I just wish I knew what decision to make

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

13. Likes Magical22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and congratulations Jenren. I really want to do a blood gender test but they are very expensive in the UK. Easily the cost of a full decent travel system. Cheapest I've found is about £400 and not sure I can justify it just to find out only gender as the nhs ( free healthcare ) are now doing nipt for all the trisomies and other genetic conditions. Sadly they will not disclose gender so I'd have to have a privite nipt purely for gender. I could kind of justify it before as I could have used all the genetic testing to justify it but now that's availible anyhow freely, not so much!!!! I might have to wait for 16 week scan. They wont guess in UK at 13 weeks I tried everytime. I asked about a potty shot at my last scan and she said they don't do requests scans are purely for dating. It wasent even good enough to guess a nub !
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am probably only doing a NIPT if the NT scan comes back high risk as my GP suggested. I'm still not even thinking about gender or much past the scan in just over a week.

Tomorrow I'm getting my progesterone tested and then will cut back on the pessaries and have it re tested early next week. I'm worried I will do the test tomorrow and the progesterone will be super low still because the baby isn't developing anymore. Although if my progesterone is ok I will probably just worry that the placenta is growing but the baby isn't. I just can't let myself be too positive about it yet, maybe after the scan.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple - I'm feeling similar to you. We've had health issues with a previous baby so will have in depth scans early on but additionally, I can't help but worry this pregnancy won't work out and it's my last/only shot at a baby. We will have similar age gaps too as my eldest is 7 and youngest is 5 so basically 8 and 6 years respectively between my boys and this one! Quite daunting really...x

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast