Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam I was hoping to get lucky and dodge ms also. No such luck it's been dragging me down for werks. Diclegis does take a bit of the edge off along with my sea bands but the morning sickness never leaves completely and has really limited what I am able to eat and drink. I can't wait for the first trimester to end unfortunately I can't use Zofran because the side effect of constipation is worse than the ms :/ I hope yours gets better!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you both have bad ms Burakoam and jenjren. I guess at least it is a good sign that everything should be going ok.

I have never had ms that bad that I vomit, I just get nausea and feel yuck. This time has been worse than the last 2 miscarriages but I'm not sure if it was worse than my boys. I think DS2 was when I felt worse and DS1 was so long ago I can't remember now. I hate when I do feel sick but as soon as I feel ok I start worrying again!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

4. Thanks Burakoam thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    couldnt keep anything down anymore so in to a walk in clinic i went today...got lucky and they pitied me and gave me zofran...just in time too they said my pee was a little concentrated so if i had put it off until monday like that i probably would have dehydrated very fast.

hope your MS passes soon Jen!! i had tried seabands when i was pregnant with angela and they did NOTHING for me not even a little help so i will take the constipation lol...i couldnt deal with the exhaustion i felt when on b6 + unisome (diclegis as its called) i was still pretty sick but then i was also sleeping all the time and with a baby who is almost 11 months that just started walking...nope! lol

Purple i completely understand. i went off of zofran 2 weeks early last pregnancy so still had 2 weeks of feeling pretty cruddy and then when i finally started feeling better i was worried it meant something had gone wrong! I am also feeling horrendously guilty because of all those advertisements these days saying "blah blah sue your doctor if you were on zofran and your baby has this or this or this" and im just like...but i had 3 perfectly normal babies...heh. this time however i am on it way earlier than i normally take it...with my oldest two i didnt get morning sickness until weeks 9-10 and i only had it until 12-13 weeks..with angela i got it at 10 and had it until almost 15 weeks that was a nightmare....this one i have been sick with since conception. Ugh.
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Burakoam the sleepiness was awful with diclegis! I almost gave up on taking it because I couldn't function but a friend told me to give it one more week and the my body seemed to adjust because now I don't get tired with it I'm so glad the clinic gave you zofran! My Dr said the claims and lawsuits against it are unfounded so try not to stress about it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

7. Likes Burakoam liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm I have some pinkish tinged CM tonight when I wipe I'm not feeling very pregnant anymore so I am feeling pretty worried.

Edit: I have googled and it seems common to get some spotting when weaning from progesterone. Trying to relax as it wasn't very much...
    Last edited by purple; August 21st, 2016 at 07:02 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple- 100% normal when coming off of progesterone to spot a little. If you aren't have back pain and pretty intense cramps with it and it stays light and small I would say you are in the clear!
    Katelynn Marie (2005)
    Cyra Elizabeth (2010)
    Angela Victoria (2015)
    Alexandria Grace (2017)

My heart is full and my family is complete, even if i never got my son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Hmmm I have some pinkish tinged CM tonight when I wipe I'm not feeling very pregnant anymore so I am feeling pretty worried.

Edit: I have googled and it seems common to get some spotting when weaning from progesterone. Trying to relax as it wasn't very much...
    Thinking of you hope all is ok, sounds common so try not to stress to much, easier said then done.

Has there been anymore spotting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fx for you Purple, hopefully the little bit of pink goes away soon x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No more spotting so far and feeling a bit more nausea than yesterday although it's still not much. 5 sleeps until the scan.

13. Likes Cinss, GirlieCat, Burakoam, Magical22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad it's stopped purple. That scan can't come soon enough!! I've got my booking appointment next Wed, I will be ten weeks. They said they are really busy at the moment. I also woke up today with gender nerves from nowhere. I can't stop thinking about how similar this is to my other pregnancies. I keep trying to convince myself this is new or i didnt feel like that but truth is its a mirror, all 4!

Hope everyone is ok. I'm sorry some of you have got the dreaded ms. I don't get sick just intense nausea, I find it worse if I don't eat every few hours, even though it's the LAST thing I feel like doing. I'm really looking quite plump in the tummy. I had to wear maternity clothes with my second at 10 weeks but managed to hold off till 20w with my 3rd as I was much smaller. I'm massive. Not looking forward to a telling off when I get weighed next week
    2006 2009 2014 and expecting my 2nd sway opposite due 10/04/2017

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast