Uploads
    amazing , everyones pregnancies are flying in xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2. Likes Raezodal liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Symptom wise, I have almost none this entire pregnancy. I'm not carrying any different, about the same as last pregnancy but maybe a smidge smaller. Eating wise, no crazy cravings this time and not much with my youngest. Heart rate is 150+ with her and my boy's were 143 & 147. So that one is true.

Contractions still happen, just not constant. I go in for GD test tomorrow and see my doctor next Tuesday.

Baby shower is coming together nicely. Anyone else having one, is it coming up soon? What's the theme?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for chiming in Stink. So I've been checking the HB often since yesterday when I got my doppler. It ranges from 139-151 in the span of a few mins. Crazy how I have to chase the baby around in there as it keeps turning etc. It's fun but the heart beat isn't super high so that has be worried it a boy. The internet says that it's just a wives tale but it's hard to ignore.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went for a tour of the maternity ward at the hospital today in hopes of it helping me decide where I want to give birth. Felt a little awkward since I barely look pregnant if you know me...and I definitely didn't next to the two women who were there. And the tour didn't help. I'm more conflicted than I was before. Trying to decide which is more important to me...not having to travel during labour or not having to travel to our neighbouring town within the first 48h after baby arrives. Peace and calm of my house during labour/delivery or peace and calm of not having 4 boys demanding attention immediately after giving birth. Waiting on myself...or being served.... Packing up 4 boys to go to a variety of places...or packing a bag (that I have to pack regardless) so I can go somewhere. I feel like it would be so much easier overall to have this baby at the hospital but not sure how to get over the 'delivering in a hospital room'. Gah. I've had three births since my first and everything went beautifully...but it's what didn't go beautifully with my first that terrifies me (I tore somewhere you aren't supposed to tear...it took a year before it didn't hurt...and I can still feel the scar line twinging when being intimate with dh...and it petrifies me to think of tearing there again) and I can't relax and trust that I will be fine this time too. I have never given birth in a hospital since....

And I'm worried that any concerns I have after baby is born will be ignored because they were with ds4...I was told to relax...I was an experienced mom and I was fine (meanwhile, I had retained product, was hemorraging, my milk couldn't come in so ds4 got increasingly jaundiced but my midwives refused to actually test his levels, telling me I was imagining things and of course my milk had come in...I had nursed ds3 through my entire pregnancy, how could I not have milk!? And it was okay that ds4 wasn't pooping...as long as he was peeing he was getting enough to eat)

Sorry...starting to feel like a neurotic mess. 95 days to go...I can't find any name I like...not 1...I have no idea where I want to give birth...I have no idea if I will have someone to watch my kids when I give birth or if dh will be doing it and I will be flying solo...and now some of the realities of actually delivering a baby are feeling a little closer than I like.

For fun though...a comparison of my baby bellies, lol. I took no pictures with ds2 because I looked the same as with ds1 just 3 weeks smaller.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone just caught up on how your all dojng i cant believe how quick tims has gone i have 80 days till my due date but I think it may happen about 14 days before that eak not long till we all meet out little ones it only seemed like yesterday that we were all looking at our bfps.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

7. Likes Raezodal liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering if any ladies feel like chatting on facebook? Seems like a lot of the groups aren't very active anymore. maybe Sharon or someone else that has a similar due date to me?

I have my 20 week ultrasound coming up this thurs. I'll be 19 weeks 4 days then. Feeling nervous.

9. Likes sharon liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes im on facebook often , any other ladies ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm often on facebook

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads