Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkhelp View Post
    I HAD A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fawn Willow Hindmarsh was born at 10:38 am on Feb 13th weighing 7 lb 9 oz!! 2 weeks early! OMG best day ever! Best delivery ever~. Having some headaches from epidural but otherwise doing well.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkhelp View Post
    THank you all for supporting me every day with this pregnancy and for being there for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerlily View Post
    Congratulations to you all ladies with the birth of your beautiful babies

Looks like I'm the only one left I'm so jealous! Hoping there's at least a few more ladies left? No?
    But I kinda knew this would happen as I've never delivered early/on time before, runs in the family.
    So here I'm at 41w 1d today, had the sweep last Wednesday did give me some strong contractions that lasted for about 2 hours.
    Also I've been trying almost every 'natural' method of inducing labour except for castor oil, heard enough horror stories about it and in most cases of it not working, so not worth it. And the least I got out of all these things were only some strong BH!
    Got another sweep today, so far nothing seems to be happening and I'm only 2cm and cervix not soft enough to get my waters broken as a form of induction, so I got booked to be induced on Saturday with Propess (fun stuff!).
    And to make matters worse, my nausea is back full on!
    On the bright side, kids are off school this week as it's helping me keep things off my mind a bit.

��Swayed pink and pregnant with pink in 2016!!!��
    ��Due in February��

Oh no you must be impatient now! Why can't you be induced sooner, I remember with my second child my dd I went a day over and I was so nervous and impatient lol. But anyway best of luck to u on your delivery your baby girl will be here very soon!!
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you princess mom, your baby is beautiful! Love her eyes! I'm pretty sure Fawn will be blond hair blue eyes. Her darkish hair is likely to fall and out and be light blond like my DS3. DSC_1054.JPG Here's a pic. I look terrible in this pic. Haden't showered and migraines were crazy, but so glad I'm better now.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a pic of me and Fawn after I had stopped sobbing joyeously after her birth DSC_1062.JPG

4. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats my 7 year old holding her standing up. He was so proud.IMG_20170213_104406.jpg

6. Likes pinkinthestars liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their bundle (s) of joy!
    It's gone quiet in here.
    Guess everyone's waiting for an update on me?
    Well, had my little girl last Sunday the 26th of February at 6pm weighing only 7lbs 10oz, 50cm long and head measuring 34cm which makes her my smallest child in every measurement even at 12 days over due! Well, she certainly is a lady! Oh, and was my easiest and shortest labour!
    Long story short, I was supposed to go in for induction on Saturday but my youngest son got a tummy bug, so decided not to go. But when I went to the hospital the next morning I was told that I don't need the Propess as cervix was soft and I was 3cm and baby's head was very low and I only need my waters to be broken to get things moving. So, got my waters broken at 2pm, about an hour or so later I got some regular contractions but not strong enough to dilate, so agreed to get the drip at the lowest setting and soon enough things started progressing, also I was so tempted to get the epidural but managed fine with just gas and air, about another hour or so has passed then I was ready to push, and out she came in to the world with only 3 pushes!

Hope I can upload a pic
    Last edited by flowerlily; March 5th, 2017 at 12:51 PM.
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

8. Likes Raezodal, pinkinthestars liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's gone quiet in here.
    Well, had my little girl last Sunday the 26th of February at 6pm weighing only 7lbs 10oz, 50cm long and head measuring 34cm which makes her my smallest child in every measurement even at 12 days over due! Well, she certainly is a lady! Oh, and was my easiest and shortest labour!
    Long story short, I was supposed to go in for induction on Saturday but my youngest son got a tummy bug, so decided not to go. But when I went to the hospital the next morning I was told that I don't need the Propess as cervix was soft and I was 3cm and baby's head was very low and I only need my waters to be broken to get things moving. So, got my waters broken at 2pm, about an hour or so later I got some regular contractions but not strong enough to dilate, so agreed to get the drip at the lowest setting and soon enough things started progressing, also I was so tempted to get the epidural but managed fine with just gas and air, about another hour or so has passed then I was ready to push, and out she came in to the world with only 3 pushes!

Hope I can upload a pic
    Congrats!! She is precious!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2006 2008 2011 2013 Due 2017

10. Thanks flowerlily thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratz flowerlily
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

12. Thanks flowerlily thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's gone quiet in here.

Hope I can upload a pic
    My gosh she is beautiful.xxx
    Congratulations hun.xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

14. Thanks flowerlily thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies hope everyone and their babies are doing well! Elena is now 7 months old! She needs a doc band and is getting it early next week. I wasn't for it at the start now I'm anxious and happy I am getting it for her. She has a flat head and also wider. Nothing major but she is in need of the helmet. I am so glad she gotten the doc band it's more open and less weight and we will be decorating it. Just is awful being its summer! She is my best friend . My older daughter loves her so do my boys! IMG_7201.JPG
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,
    Wanted to jump on an share my news with you i have BFP hopefully another pink dust bubba for my final pregnancy keep your fingers and toes crossed for me
    20171214_183809.jpg20171214_183521.jpg
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

17. Likes Mummyof4boys liked this post
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast